View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sidddiq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskhan View Post
Salam Everyone
I need advice regarding my studies.
I have done High School from USA. High School from USA is usually equivalent to F.S.C.
But unluckily IBCC is not considering my High School Diploma and suggesting me to start over by doing matric first and then fsc.
After trying everything I am thinking about doing ACCA since its a UK based and honestly thats the only thing i can get admission in as of now unless i spent 2/3 years doing matric/fsc.
Is ACCA the best option? Can i sit in CSS exams after doing ACCA?

I know this is not an ACCA forum but by going through the forums on this website I think i will be able to get good suggestions or help!
Thanks in advance.
Happy Winters everyone.
dude stay in america! honestly! because if you are going to do ACCA for the sake of CSS then perhaps you are putting too much on the plate. css is a gambe. btw where are you in the US. i was in union, nj a few years back before going to uk for masters. agar ap wese he aana chah rahe ho tou phiir theek he...i have lost much due to css...two futile attempts and various oppotunities alongside...teesri baar b Allah knows best...however on the other side kuch log ese b hein jo ye sb kr k kamyaab b ho jaate hein...but that percentage is very low
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidddiq For This Useful Post:
gintino (Sunday, December 11, 2016), hanskhan (Sunday, November 13, 2016)