View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Faryal Shah will become famous soon enough

i also read Umera Ahmed's novels...i never look at the writer's name after reading a story but once i read a novel n for the first time noticed the writer's name deliberately...it was Umera Ahmed's novel...

i still dont remember the name of that story...likin us mein diary likhi hoti ha....

kon konsi story ak zikar karoun

one of her all time best...DOOSRA DOZAKH isko parh kar mein an socha..pata nhi..pata nhi hum log kion youn kartay hain......mujhy ye story parh kar laga...jesy us larki ki jagga mein bethi houn...

aor amar bail ki toh kia hi baat ha......mujhy abhi bhi uski last episode yaad hy..or us mein wo alst paragraph to mein kabhi bhi nhi bhool sakti....

mein imama ki detremination...

she has almost gave me new meanings of everything..(not only to me ofcourse, but to everyone who has read her books and stories)....and trust me, those meanings are supportive, helpful and nurturing.....and all she did throught writing and observing...she's an M.A in English and she's a teacher in sum school......i dont know her personally (i wish i cud)....i havent seen her, never heard her voice and never talked to her...but even then she's my inspiration

here u can read her all novels.

http://www.esnips.com/web/UmeraAhmedMyfav

regards

faryal shah