View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 23, 2016
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 98

fahdshk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent View Post
I was away due some work.

Alhamdulilah... received the call as well as email for the medical and joining. However I refused and conveyed my unwillingness to join on the basis of personal reasons, therefore... Best of Luck to the next in line.

Congratulations to all of the appointed Adz... Give your best and serve the motherland... and good luck to those who are waiting for the call, including DD, SI, Ad, UDC and LDC cadres.

May ALLAH bless us with success. Ameen

P.S: This is really an honor for me and my efforts are rewarded well. I haven't joined on the basis of personal reasons but the job is one of the best. I am indebted to CSSforum and colleagues in this as well as other quests, who helped me alot to sail through this. Thank you all of you.

@Pristinerosa
Now... I know the reason that why the appointed officials never replied to the queries of members... and hope that... soon... you will be off the grid too... Good Luck

Regards...!!
Same here brother, received email and letter today .. and I am also confused, and may make same decision as you did.