View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2016

Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti View Post
I had applied for my DOB correction in March-2016 (For My Matriculation Certificate). The NAB announced vacancies in July 2016 and I applied with old DOB. In August I got new copy of matriculation certificate with corrected DOB. Now, I have new DOB on my all documents. Is it going to be an issue IF I called for interview?

However, I am eligible according to my both (Old and New) DOB. Issue is I applied with my old DOB (26.5 Years) and now I have new DOB (25.2 Years) on my documents.

Kindly guide me if you have any information.
Arsenal FC
HopeisAlive
plotinium
I don't think it will be an issue....just show them your fsc and bachelors degree which would be having new DOB and both your matriculation certificates and if possible proof of applying for change of DOB...I think they would be wise enough to understand your viewpoint. Being an olevel and olevel student myself I am not sure whether you can get your degree attested by IBCC or not....if u can than that would be great too.

But my question is if i can recall correctly NTS didn't ask for documents when we were applying so why did you mention old DOB on form which was only incorrect on your metric certificate...you should have mentioned your original DOB which must be also written on your fsc and bachelor certificates. I mean you yourself knew the correct date and it was in correctly written only on metric certificate...and they were not asking for docs immediately and you knew it was going to be corrected on metric certificate as well eventually so no need to go with the old date.