View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2016

Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal FC View Post
I don't think it will be an issue....just show them your fsc and bachelors degree which would be having new DOB and both your matriculation certificates and if possible proof of applying for change of DOB...I think they would be wise enough to understand your viewpoint. Being an olevel and olevel student myself I am not sure whether you can get your degree attested by IBCC or not....if u can than that would be great too.

But my question is if i can recall correctly NTS didn't ask for documents when we were applying so why did you mention old DOB on form which was only incorrect on your metric certificate...you should have mentioned your original DOB which must be also written on your fsc and bachelor certificates. I mean you yourself knew the correct date and it was in correctly written only on metric certificate...and they were not asking for docs immediately and you knew it was going to be corrected on metric certificate as well eventually so no need to go with the old date.
I wrote the old DOB (The one which was before correction.) because at the moment when I was applying for NAB, the decision of inquiry committee (BISE Lahore) who interviewd and collected documents (Birth Certificate, Primary School Attendance Register) to test the authenticity of my claim was not announced. They informed me later in August that my DOB has been changed and I was to get new Matriculation certificate.

Yes there was no requirement of documents at application stage but we have to mention the DOB in application form. DOB correction is not easy at all (It is contrary to the perception but it is reality, at-least in Lahore Board), Inquiry committee summoned me twice even though I had everything to prove my claim.

I am waiting for Psychometric result, if they call me for interview stage then I will apply for verification in IBCC.
Thank You.