View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 01, 2016

ismailrajput98 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation FB/Whatsapp Group!

Last time, I posted a reply on this thread urging recommended AVOs to gather on one social media platform i.e. Facebook/Whatsapp! to share information and collabrate with eachother!

This reply was removed by some administrator or moderator! I want to ask whoever removed it that why did you remove that reply? I have gone through forum rules and procedure. Firstly, in compliance to these rules and procedures I did not share any contact related information! Secondly, whats the rationale behind removing such posts? And if the rationale is k cssforum.com.pk par traffic kam hojai gi Facebook/whatsapp group ban'ne se, then let me make it clear that cssforum.com.pk and social media platforms, both serve different purposes! cssforum.com.pk par communication itni quick nahi he as compared to Facebook/whatsapp!

I hope Administrators would try to understand this! So koi aik banda initiative le ye, aur apni public profile par required contact information share karde i.e. Phone number or email id, jahan recommended AVOs contact kar sken! So, who is caplable and responsible enough to take this initiative?