View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 06, 2016

merry zafar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish rafi View Post
Aoa to all,
I have taken muslim law as an optional but the problem is that i cant get hold of it now :"(..i dropped sociology and took that..
I have loads on work to do and pms is on 29..kindly suggest me easy way to atleast pass the paper.. :'(
As 100's of verses ..and cases..
Dear , the time is not too short so you first of all throw away the pressure which u bear in your mind will surely spoil your strrugle .
1.Relax and make a proper study plan for it .dont go through the entire syllabus .
2.reffering to the time solve paste papers and collect the most frequently asked questions fromthe paste papers .
3. solve that important questions from a good source .
4 . by solving 4-5 questions with full attention you will surely get confidence and it will open your mind for further study and ideas .
5. the most important thing is that in muslim law you need not to give a legnthy answer for a question it needs a specific and to the point answer for a gud credit , so focus on the question what really examiner wants from you .
6. bring a good lucid book which may help in your study in short time plus try to make your own imaginery precedents to the law to satiate your examiner .
7. inclusion your own ideas will improve your memory as well as your ideas during the exam hours . so try to indulge your mind during study . the time is not too short relax you can do .

wish you best of luck .