View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 08, 2016

Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti is on a distinguished road
Default Shuffled List's serial number has NO value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal FC View Post
Yes shuffling has taken place and also I noticed that people who have their marks in both the lists they have placed their names higher as compared to people having same number of marks but are in one list.

Also people competing for Punjab are not 80 but more as you didn't highlight people who were above in merit list. If they don't make it in 4 merit seats they would be competing for Punjab quota as well. Also I noticed there are almost 7-8 people who have their marks as 81. And a lot as 80 as well. Competition is tough
1. No "people" are not shuffled due to their name in both list, not at all. Because, my name has also been upgraded four serial number above due to shuffling. However due to to more candidates downgraded about 10 serial numbers.

2. Yes, I know number of recommended candidates from Punjab are not 80 they were 92 including minority and Punjab women quota. Now, after updating list candidates from Punjab have increased.

Important Note:

1. Recommended List is NOT a merit list, instead it is a mere sorting of candidates with respect to their marks.

2. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of ScreeningTest+Interview.