View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 11, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Behan you are LUMS graduate. you better try your luck in some national or international organization, even you can start your life as a free entrepreneur. I really can't understand why do you want to be a SARKARI mulazim, who would spend all her life in stupid and meaningless files. trust me, government job is big bore. If you ask me, why am i part of government service, because i had no professional degree. when you go to the field, everything is same, from DC, AC to the Patwaris working in the field.

But if you really want to be a CSP, yes you, being a women you will get more opportunities and rapid promotions as compared to men.