View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 15, 2016

Saamboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss4u View Post
I visited RTI office today. PIO from Mineral & Mines development department came. RTI commissioner asked my stance and then asked PIO to respond. They said recruitment is still in the process. Its not abandoned. There has been some issues in this department. First their minister & some of the officers were caught and jailed which delayed this process. Hearing this reply i asked them now this thing is solved whats the issue now? They were hesitant to reply but they said that Minister (Anisa Zeb Tahir Kheli) is involved in this matter. From that i implied that She wants her share in this recruitment and that is one reason & for the delay. They assured me that Merit list will be displayed on their website. In the last i asked them about time frame of the recruitment. The PIO replied i cant give you time frame. I insisted about time frame. One officer in RTI commission replied that by the law you cannot demand for the time frame of the recruitment. Once the recruitment is finalized you ask relevant information of your interest.
That's a farce!