View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 07, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Question

Quote:
Pakistan Affairs

Get yourself some good books on Pakistan Affairs. The ones recommended by FPSC are " The struggle for independence of Pakistan" by I.H.Qureshi and The British Raj In India" by S.M.Burke. get yourself with the milestones of Pakistan Movement. This will help you alot in increasing your knowledge in Pakistan Affairs.

Rest is upto god's grace.

Best regards
Well sir i totally agree with you on how to prepare current affairs
But sir if a candidate didn’t read the aforementioned books how can you hope that he can cram them in few days (BY the way i read i h qureshi in my exams)
I think the forum posts on pakistan affairs is a good edition in preparation but there is another thing of foremost importance
I mentioned this interview in one of my post. Here again the stress is upon character
WE dont need to exhume solely our educational brilliance The panel would be looking for honest, devoted , patriotic and sincere pakistanis
I think we have to present them as just what we are . Young, committed and service oriented individuals eager to have the opportunity to do some service to the nation with out the greed of reward and fame

Asif Khan Bangash (Sunday, January 26, 2014)