View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 15, 2017
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Khan View Post
OMBARAK de sha alaka... Well deserved

P.s = koi andaa nahi hai yahan ����
Thanks dear. Wish to see you as P.O soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
N is best, Divergent & other recommended candidates, you are a great inspiration for us. Specially N is besf & divergent, please share your expected scores in screening and interview performance that about how much did you satisfy. Does screening score matter in allocaton or only it depends on interview?

Best Regards
Well first of all thanks for your concern. Secondly, so far as the screening and interview score is concerned, no one can exactly tell you about it because fpsc does not disclose this. However, one can have a guess. Frankly speaking, my screening was not that much satisfactory as I was preparing for tehsildar kpk interview and could not prepare well for it along with that I was performing duty as a trainee anchor person as well.. Qualifying screening was not less than a miracle for me . For interview, however, i really worked hard. I made my own notes and proceeded well systematically. In fact, that was my interview score that landed me to the final list otherwise I could not have made it. If had studied even a bit for screening I could have secured rank among top 10. Anyhow, am happy about it coz this is my third fpsc job. For interview preparation techniques, I will initiate a separate thread IA
The Following User Says Thank You to N is best For This Useful Post:
Greenboat (Sunday, January 15, 2017)