View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 15, 2017

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

This is disturbing.

"i would like to tell all those who think state bank will be fair in recruitment that i topped kpk in og 1 batch 4 and my interview went reasonably well. none of the candidates from kpk were selected they completely overlooked the entire quota of our province. all the qualified candidates from kpk protested against this extra ordinary level of corruption but all we got from sbp was a shut up call and they kept saying they have selected kp candidates which was later proved a lie when i contacted a facebook friend who was from punjab and attended NIBAF after getting selected in og 1 batch 4. there were only 4 candidates from kpk according to him but those too were actually from fata and were selected on their own quota. if anybody wishes to double check my claim can use their sources inside sbp and they will get to know the truth. i even wrote to the hr manager of sbp asking for the list of selected candidates under article 19 and 19a of constitution of Pakistan, the guilt in him made him refuse to share it saying he was not entitled to share such information whereas the article from the constitution says otherwise. i am nt saying the whole process is corrupt but the part of it is insanely corrupt and one can only wish he does not fall victim to that corrupt part."

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/banking-f...-ypip-135.html