View Single Post
Old Monday, January 16, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saamboy View Post
There is no such thing as "regulars being preferred over privates" the fact that you are shortlisted for an interview speaks for your ability to compete with the regulars. In fact, other than teaching jobs privates are encouraged for their abilities and their going the extra mile to compete with the regulars. I have known a guy or two with private education serving in government departments but again that number is low because most of the times private candidates are below par to compete with others. If you think you can clear the written part there is no reason you can't get selected. Of course, you will need to hew your communication skills to do well in the interview as well.
Thank you for the encouragment. I also want to do CSS, but I feel I will not have that much time for preparation since I joined 14 grade job. I have been fed up now, because I want to go for any good job such as AD IB, MOD, FIA or minimum inspwlector IRS, PCS etc except provisional jobs as it been a nightmare
So I am preparing for these kinds of jobs.

N is best, please give me your advise for federal job cradibility in tetms of appointmeng of having private degree that does it worth preparation, or I need to give up?