View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 10, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Unhappy

Yeah there is a delay of 23 months after the commencement of css 2007 and the 36 common still didn’t start. Now the agony, which has to be beared by 36 commoners, would be unthinkable to me I could only understand their quandary
I belong to a family he used to serve in bureaucracy and army for ways of living I were selected I ll be the third generation running in civil service
My younger brother is in air force. My immediate uncles are senior army officials and most of father cousins are either in army or in civil services
I opted civil services because of the trend in my family
Ok i ll be working on other option if I feel that css cadre is being jeopardized by establishment but it still remains an honorable and lucrative career option
Many distinguished corporate leaders started their career from the css cadre. Csps are not only revered in pakistan but also sen as highly qualified in abroad
So selection for css indeed will open know horzen
Last but most importantly if any aspirant is hurt by post i am penitent on that post. I am indeed an ingenuous person I really didnt mean to distress any one I am again apologetic on any rudeness incurred from me.