View Single Post
Old Friday, January 20, 2017

theloyalgreen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
There are many variables, need to be taken into account. As far as Mush was concerned he lied on many fronts in his book, 'In the Line of Fire'. Richard Armitage as quoted by Daniel. S. Markey in his book, 'No Exit from Pakistan' states, ' There was no such thing as sending back to stone age. It was a lie by Mush.'

Moreover, Abdus Sattar in 'Foreign Policy' claim that Mush decided to join the alliance on WoT even before the US officially requested. Further, 10 corps commanders out of 14 were against joining the alliance. And the ISI chief wasn't influenced by Mush's doctrine. Why Mush did that? He was a usurper and that was an excellent chance to stay in power.
Well, bro its all about the inner screams of school of thoughts that express someone when he writes, however, essence of your above mentioned critics is kinda impunity of Gen. Musharraf, hoax and lies for the greed of power.

Rather than considering the then deputy secretary's counter statement, i would love to draw your attention on other related statements and communiqué like "you are with us or against us" this could be the soft version of bombing/throwing back to stone age, what was going in UN-Official communication, who knows? Our General knows better than a desktop warriors(Like Me). Finally, we ended up with some crunch of Mighty Dollar Inflows that boosted economic condition for that time. I accept the consequences that accelerated to another level today but a common phenomenon is: A risk can be minimized, cannot be removed..
Risk today is, we are still vulnerable.

Can you please tell PRECISELY what contemporary steps/measures were most suitable instead of alliance? And how to counter such aggression?

Btw, It took around 1 min to recognize the word 'Mush'(Confusing it with Bush) . Lol