View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 22, 2017

Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite optimism View Post
I agree with you.He is visionary,humble,competent,honest leader.He is a ray of hope for this country.He is the one who drew my attention towards politics.
I hope one day he takes the charge of this country

How difficult is it to draw the distinction between Imran Khan and other leaders?Very easy,his politics and his whole being are different from other leaders.
Visionary = The person who can't see that Reham will never suit him as life partner while every next common man not only understood it but also expressed it without the distinction in political inclination/affiliation. The number of U turns he has taken on numerous issues are twice the size of in Lahore. ( Last time I checked, definition of visionary is everything opposite to IK politics.)

Humble = You must be kidding. This is the only thing his own family members have expressed that he is not. According to the definition of arrogant, he is best human example.

Competent = So much competent that he cannot do the fraction of what he promised in KPK. Even he himself expressed it after the decision of Judicial Commission on so called "rigging" that he couldn't focus on KP due to Dharna.

Honest = Fund Embezzlement during Dharna, SKMH shady investment, accepted that he made the offshore company to evade the tax.

All in all, he is like every other politician in Pakistan, but more sham, arrogant, incompetent and dishonest among all.