View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Post Misc. queries...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmujtaba View Post
AOA

I have done Bsc. can i apply for AD post?
It says in advertisement Msc required?
If you have done 4 years B.Sc honors then you are eiligible, otherwise not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnabi View Post

Divergent kia ap ny AD kee selection ma koe safarish b karwaiee thee jo final selection tak ponhcy
You will need "sifarish" in specific cases only... Either you are not competent up to the mark or the department is corrupt enough to not make merit based recruitment process... and MoD is not corrupt, its merit based institution. It doesn't mean that you are not competent, yes you are, but there are thousands below you, in order of merit and few are ahead of you. I am witness of many other candidates, from middle class family background, who have been selected without any Sifarish, as AD and that includes SI too.

I believed in my competency and worked hard, baqi ALLAH ki rehmat and parents ki duaein sab say pehlay ati hein. Now if you call it "sifarish" then you are at liberty to say, and This specific kind of "sifarish" through my parents, helped me to grab several other opportunities.

Rise above it brother, and start to believe, then miracles are bound to happen. May ALLAH bless you with you success. Ameen.

Regards...!!