Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 04, 2015

allah dad khan is on a distinguished road

Dear then what do u think that the pictures posted in social media in which people have slaughtered by their monks are fake?
Second which form or type of media is authentic in ur sight?
Bhai Kafir kabhi musalman ka dost nahi ho sakta.
When ever the infidels get any opportunity the start genocide of Muslims. Sab se request hai k plzzz ye chor de k glass adha bhara hua hai. Kabhi to kaho k glass adha khali hai. If everything is occurring negative then there is no need to depict it positive. I am the one who is ready for the jihad against Buddhists of Myanmar if Allah helps me. Allah hu Akbar.
Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
fairyrose (Tuesday, June 16, 2015), Mehria (Thursday, June 04, 2015)

Daniyal Memon is on a distinguished road
Default Rohingiya Muslims

Well! thats a pity that no one is accepting those of Rohingiya muslims.
I personally feel that being a muslim we should give them a shelter but that doesn't mean that we can afford more people like these (as we did to afghan refugees in the past and now they are trying to take over).

such people will have a shelter and the world will praise the country alot but there is no such guarantee that they would not act as talibans in the near future (as they are not heartily attached to the land)...

in my opinion U.N should take steps and ask the country (where they came from) to give them a proper land to live...

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBod...cedureForm.doc

Fill this form and send to the address and spread it as much as you can. Mention your grievances and also if someone knows the international law, fill it with proper clauses.

If you can't afford via mail. Then just attach file to the given email address.

Arrange a sit-in at Islamabad.

bandhan ahmed is on a distinguished road

Pakistan is not in the position to accomodate these refugees, yes but if all Muslim counries are going to help them nothing can be better than that, indeed they are our muslim brothers thus whole Muslim ummah must unite to save them from persecution that has long tormented them
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road
Default Rohingyas in Pakistan

Pakistan already has a number of problems, we don't need to jump in to others' as well.
Yes, they are our Muslim brothers and being a Muslims we should help them but so should other 50 countries.Countries much better off than us

We are already suffering from enough crises.
We still haven't been able to dispatch Afghan Muhajirs. Our economy is in tatters.
Can we really afford a bunch of poor, homeless people with no skills,no education and no money??

We have ethnic violence, provincial sectarianism and God knows how many problems. IS is fast approaching on our borders.We eliminate one problem and another one appears.

Yes, They are helpless; But so is Pakistan.

For all the sympathizers: Sympathy is good, it's great but it also diminishes our ability to think rationally.
Let's just say we land the boats at Karachi. What then?
In a city already filled to brink with violence we throw in a bunch of foreign, homeless people. Who don't speak our language and don't know anything about us.

What would happen then? Should we let them stay or should we let them go after helping them? And where would they go then?
Only a person who can answer these questions should recommend that Pakistan should Help Rohingyas.

The only help we can provide them with is our voice. And protests against UN and ASEAN.

if someone ever goes into slums of Pakistan and looks at the people ; they are as poor as Rohingyas. They have no access to hospitals, schools, any other facility.
Yes they aren't in boats and yes they don't have an imminent risk of dying. But they are dying slowly.they don't know where the next meal is coming from or IF it is coming.
They are our Rohingyas.We should help them first
fairyrose (Tuesday, June 16, 2015), Man Jaanbazam (Friday, June 05, 2015), Mehria (Thursday, June 04, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
First we need to ascertain what is truth? Mostly our source is social media where many pictures of floods etc have been manipulated to show the subject affecteess. I have yet to find any authentic main stream media report on it. The other day Dawn published a report saying that most of the pictures are fake and from natural disasters.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I would like to know the source of the report. Because I read dawn daily and I haven't come across one YET
Man Jaanbazam (Friday, June 05, 2015), Mir Shahnawaz (Monday, June 08, 2015)