CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   how to make pakistan great? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/102740-how-make-pakistan-great.html)

mahnur awan Saturday, November 14, 2015 06:27 PM

we make Pakistan great ..by being honest to ourselves in every field..if we are a student or a lawyer ..whatever occupation we have thats the only thing

farih25 Saturday, November 14, 2015 07:16 PM

Brilliant suggestions :clap. I admire it.:bow but one thing which I would like to add is the population control problem. Pakistan is an L.E.D. (Low economically developed country. The increase in the population of Pakistan is a hindrance in the development of Pakistan. Pakistan lacks in resources already and now the resources are being lacked even more due to the increase in the population caused but the Afghani refugees. What can we do? Well the increase in population also makes it difficult to arrange proper educational and medical facilities and due to the increase in the population the slum and squatter settlements in Pakistab have also increased. The education of girls play a very important role in the population control. In Brazil, illiterate women have an average of 6.5 children but those with secondary education have an average of 2.5 children. It has been estimated that in Pakistan an extra year of school could prevent 60 infant deaths (infant mortality is also a major problem which results in a greater population). Therefore, Pakistan should start a programme to tell the men the benefits of a smaller family and should also launch a birth control compaign.

Fatima Attaria Thursday, December 21, 2017 07:16 PM

Good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Fatima Attaria Thursday, December 21, 2017 07:23 PM

[QUOTE=Imam Aziz;844773]As i am not having that much of knowledge to give a solution but i might be able to suggest one thing that it's ALLAH and Taqwa which is directly proportional to the condition of mankind and nothing else.
1. Deviation shall be erased from the country.
2. I believe that deviation is caused by turning away from your religion and culture.
3. We shall offer thoba to ALLAH.
4. We shall not follow non-Muslims as they don't even believe on Akhirath the life having no ends and following them will lead to a pitfall.
hope my suggestions help out a little bit for the great nation.[/QUOTE]Good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sanamali97 Wednesday, March 21, 2018 01:02 AM

We can make Pakistan better by taking our responsibilities, if we will keep blaming government and each other, things will never change. We have to change ourself, then the world will change itself.

Sarah Haider Khan Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:20 AM

Make yourself great first

People will say many things for the improvement of our country but i believe in only one thing that Allah only change the state of those people who change themselves.

Fee AmaanAllah!

08:15 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.