Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:40 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 26, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Modi visit to Lahore~the main controversial agenda of meeting!

Hello,

What is the main agenda of Modi visit to Pak?

It is stated that his visit was for the sake of Sajjan Dijal~JSW Indian steel industrial tycoon, who is presently at Lahore as stated in the news. Because he wants the raw material/steel from Afghanistan, hence, a secrete meeting of Modi~Nawaz took place in 2004 in Kathmandu. It is mentioned in the book of Barkha Dutt. "Unique Land". Sajjan's relations with modi are very friendly on account of political and industrial fronts.

The main contents of the meeting
Modi wanted Nawz Shairf to initiate the trade of Steel to India from Afghanistan though Pakistan. In answering, Nawaz showed his powerlessness on account of the establishment. After that Nawaz & Modi deteriorated their friendship and healthy relations for some months.

In the meeting of UFA
During UFA meeting, Nawaz & Modi just waved the hands and did not meet like they used to be. Nevertheless, the tip of the iceberg commenced in the Bangkok meeting of the indo-pak representatives to a positive move for the negotiation. As a result, the relations of Delhi-Pak matured and composite dialogue commenced and thus Sushma Swaraf came to Pak in previous month.

Visit of Suchma Swaraj
Suchma Swaraj came to the heart of Asia meeting, she said that as she had to pay visit to Pakistan for the sake of heart of Asia and Afghanistan's stability and development. Hence, she has come to Pakistan and it is therefore mandatory and compulsory for her to develop mutual composite dialogue as per the foreign policy of India. However, the relations took a new turn, the foreign secretary meet and the Sushma said that the relations would lead to the comprehensive dialogue in order to normalize the ties.

Modi-Nawaz~meeting at Paris
In this environmental conference, both the leaders met, Modi himself came to Nawaz and talked for the good ties.

Today's meeting
Modi inaugurated the parliament building of Afghanistan and made speech that he wants prosperity in the region, and good ties among Iran, Afghan & whole region. Nevertheless, he paid visit to Pakistan at Lahore and it was an unusual meeting & grand daughter's ceremony on the birth date of Nawaz. The main agenda of this meeting is said to be the link with industrial tycoon Sajjan. Because since the secrete meeting of 2014 in Khatmandu, it has been a controversial issue, adding fuel to the fire, Barkha Dutt made it clear that such moves are to be done for the sake of personal interests.

My view:
Indo-Pak is going to a new climaxed develoment. The relations are going better, meanwhile, the opposition of India i.e youth congress, shev sena and other forces do not want indo-pak relations to be normalized. There might be hidden hands and vested interests who do not want the glorification of Pakistan. Although, the recent cultural and cricket diplomacy added fuel to the fire but the relations can be good if both countries initiate such visits and comprehensive dialogue to resolve the outstanding key issues i.e Kashmir problem. Moreover, Paksitan needs to retain its national interest in every state of the relations.

I want to know your view? Please discuss with solid arguments and justification.

Thanks in anticipation
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Saturday, December 26, 2015), SaadatAli (Monday, December 28, 2015)
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

Strengthening ties with India what's that mean?is making warm relations with India mean we are cowards? HUm khud he maray ja rahay hai India k liay auR nawaz nay modi ko khud bilaya tha.uska maqsad pak a kar jaisa Lena tha.there is iran who warned of serious action if they had not stopped troops advancement in al aqsa mosque.Iran action na bhi karay magar us nay awaz to uthai hai.humaray under itne bhi gairat nai k Jammu Kashmir k liay India ka moral boycott kar dayn.the next generation of Pakistan would maintain relation merely for money not for morality.shehreyar khan altaf hussian air nawaz jaisay begairat air kam asal log hi mULk ki badnami k reason.aaj steel mil k share 60% bechay gain kal ho apni ......bhi India kay liay privitize kar day gay..
I would take side of siraj ul haq.and sheikh rasheed ..who said modi k qadam bhari HAIN air zalzala a gya lol
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

We Muslim have ruled the india more than 100 years, after the departure of Aurangzeb they managed to get the power socially, economically and politically. We need to treat them like they were treaded centuries ago. However, the current nuclear age does not allow us waging wars. Kashmir issue can not be resolved by rigid diplomacy. We know Modi is chameleon who changes his colour and deemed fair weather friend on diplomatic juncture.

Siraj-ul-haq & Sheikh rashid both are right at their part that the Kashmir problem should be resolved and the talks be carried on equal fronts. However, Kashmir is a sensitive issue that can only be resolved on table not by waging war or cold diplomatic war.

Our culture and civilization is 5000 BC who teaches us that any of the guest, be it foe or friend, if he wants to come at our door step, we have to welcome him. Nowdo let me know who is coward? modi or Nawaz?
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Saturday, December 26, 2015)
Banned

Hi I never say waging a war is solution.kiun k larai k liay bhi aqal darkar hai Jo hUm may nai.I m saying Kashmir had been bone of contention for many year since independence.we failed to get it by force.Kashmiri's suffered atrocities.they can't be mentioned equals our irrational and bogus approach.first musharaf tried to grab kargil sending army under guise of mujahedins when wajpai came.what kind of hospitality that was? He left our jawans die in cold.fool performed a furtive act without political consensus.(the action taken by him was in response to siachin seizure but at wrong time) then after failure this same fool presented low key points to maintain peace which nawaz talk about in UN speech.ask to Kashmiri's if they are happy with that so.they raised pak flag you know what's that mean .I m not saying to war because neither we have guts nor weapons.I won't talk on it further.India wanted Pakistan to expand its market in Afghanistan hence wanted to counter us through cpec in the same way they can create more trouble via Afghanistan. The crux of discussion is simple.hundreds of Pakistani may disagree with me .I know one thing our holy prophet said if buraiii ko jab dekho you ussay dil may bura jano agar hath air zaban say nai ROK saktay...moral boycott it is best way to show solidarity with Kashmiris

You are right at your stance as per your analysis. Let me give you another example of Holy Prophet (SAW) as you linked it with that. Our Prophet (SAW) negotiated with jews for the sake of Islam, for the prosperity of Islamic interest to expand the message across the world. Likewise, we need to learn from the history, our deen-e-Islam that teaches us to forgive our enemies. Nevertheless, Kashmir issues should be resolved on equal fronts and the negotiation should be initiated and it is what the element of our foreign policy & national interest. Apart from that, we need to resolve Kashmir issue as soon as possible because we are no longer in condition to bear the killing of Innocent people in Kashmir.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Saturday, December 26, 2015)
Banned

It was a voice of Pakistani too who was in Kashmir in 1947.hence it had been.and now.I don't think Indians do care our national interests I always see pak India combine debate.whenever Kashmir issue raised in front of them in ko takleef ho gati.watch any debate the way they react.so forget it. Atom bomb banay k liay ghass kha Sak tay hai.Kashmir ki liay itna bhi nai kar sak tay.yehen behtar peace plan hai .tum ap nay ghar khus him apnay ghar .doste cahtay ho to Kashmir ka ilhaq Pakistan say karo.otherwise apnay kam say kam rakho.
Banned

You are right about holy prophet .every should.HE IS PERFECT.you think wasnot it better if we open a word of condemnation against Israel today? who killed thousands of Palestinians and recent year killing of 3000 Palestinians.kia hUm Muslims may itne bhi takat nai.and then after that if we make peace nogitations with israel..I will bet my boot the judgement day is near aur kal ka zalzala shayad paigam tha but judgement day would award real punishment according to merit.the world will never do justice
Banned

It is as per my analysis.negotiations should be done to negate what is wrong.not to compromise over negations.morality counts here not rules.it morality that keep the morale high if not mess with

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

A knight in shining armor, yes, this is what Pakistan is for India today. Modi have finally got some brains in his cabinet. India seem to have discovered that, as for now, Pakistan is inevitable.
Yesterday's visit was, in part, a stunt by modi to dilute his fundamentalist image in the world. What made this immidiate dilution necessary for him is as follows

1.India has been in limelight because of minorities issues since few months from now, even Russia has advised her citizens not to visit India. This kind of visits would help modi say that look i am engaging even the oldest of my enemies....there aint any obstacle from india in this regard.

2.During modi's visit to Britain a number of protests were held against the brutalities faced by minorities living in India. This would have obviously opened the eyes of modi cabinet.

3. T 20 world cup 2016 is scheduled to be held in India. Many countries including Pakistan have security concerns. The treatment met by shahryar khan during his visit to India validate those concerns. In such a scenario, Pakistan can very easily make a case for not holding the cup there. Coaxing Pakistan to fall into some kind of deal with India in this regard, would save the day for India. The deal can be in the form of some indo pak tournament, which, Pakistan would like to have on its home ground.

Above are the immediate reasons, some distant, but, more significant reasons of Indian policy shift are

1. India aspires to reach central asia through Afghanistan, to be able to become a significant regional power. Sarcastic it would be for India, that, her worst enemy is her most dependable-savior in this regard.

2. CPEC would converge a major chunk of local trade towards it, and, India can not afford to remain aloof in such a condition.

Some rumors which are equally important are

1. Nawaz and modi's freind jindal are upto some kind of business deal. As evident by the presence of jindal in yesterday's visit. This business gain would definitely be at expense of state interest. If this is so, protests by jamat e islami here and shiv sina there do have a substance, for both the conservative parties on either side of border are demanding the resolution of core issues first.

2. To counter military's role in the country, Nawaz is coming closer to India. Even in his oath ceremony Nawaz pronounced a desire for acclerating indo
pak peace process, the driving force for this desire even at that time was also military.
exclusively (Saturday, December 26, 2015), RoadBlock (Saturday, December 26, 2015)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
A knight in shining armor, yes, this is what Pakistan is for India today. Modi have finally got some brains in his cabinet. India seem to have discovered that, as for now, Pakistan is inevitable.
Yesterday's visit was, in part, a stunt by modi to dilute his fundamentalist image in the world. What made this immidiate dilution necessary for him is as follows

1.India has been in limelight because of minorities issues since few months from now, even Russia has advised her citizens not to visit India. This kind of visits would help modi say that look i am engaging even the oldest of my enemies....there aint any obstacle from india in this regard.

2.During modi's visit to Britain a number of protests were held against the brutalities faced by minorities living in India. This would have obviously opened the eyes of modi cabinet.

3. T 20 world cup 2016 is scheduled to be held in India. Many countries including Pakistan have security concerns. The treatment met by shahryar khan during his visit to India validate those concerns. In such a scenario, Pakistan can very easily make a case for not holding the cup there. Coaxing Pakistan to fall into some kind of deal with India in this regard, would save the day for India. The deal can be in the form of some indo pak tournament, which, Pakistan would like to have on its home ground.

Above are the immediate reasons, some distant, but, more significant reasons of Indian policy shift are

1. India aspires to reach central asia through Afghanistan, to be able to become a significant regional power. Sarcastic it would be for India, that, her worst enemy is her most dependable-savior in this regard.

2. CPEC would converge a major chunk of local trade towards it, and, India can not afford to remain aloof in such a condition.

Some rumors which are equally important are

1. Nawaz and modi's freind jindal are upto some kind of business deal. As evident by the presence of jindal in yesterday's visit. This business gain would definitely be at expense of state interest. If this is so, protests by jamat e islami here and shiv sina there do have a substance, for both the conservative parties on either side of border are demanding the resolution of core issues first.

2. To counter military's role in the country, Nawaz is coming closer to India. Even in his oath ceremony Nawaz pronounced a desire for acclerating indo
pak peace process, the driving force for this desire even at that time was also military.

money talks or else walks.if we want to dig our grave by giving them passageway through Pakistan being allured by dog and pony show.we are required to be pushed merely then and godot is not coming to save us neither so called representative of godot name uncle sam and we will meet our destiny.people talk on principles but act on intrests .that's what derisive politics is all about.and after what we received in india .self respect count more.