Saturday, May 18, 2024
10:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 28, 2015
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

I can answer all of your questions
  1. first you said anti corruption institution should be funded.ok then what would happen next.these institution would always work according to orders of courts.see what nab and ecl did to ayan ali case and musharraf treason trail woh shahzadon ki tarah zindagi guzar rai hai.and ayan ali and doctor asim case is crying out loud by ppp who is saving their asses
  2. the case of ayan and asim is supported by party ppp which has become feudal one.yahe manhus paisay day kar mil gatay hain
  3. tell me what nab did to altaf hussain money laundry case as well of ishaq daar case who even had made written confession
  4. tell me what nab did when this anticorruption institution presented the list of mega corruption scandals where pervaiz asfhraf zardari and nawaz were included hahaha court vindicated them
  5. now lets look at court system
  6. this court system couldnt do justice to mukhtara mai case where only one criminal had been convicted .check out case of mustafa kangu and of son of dsp who had been brazenly vindicated
  7. the fact is this feudal culture had partnership with bureaucracy they dismiss them if they (bureaucracy) disobey them from service or life look what happened to neko kara ssp case
  8. i can qoute another example how these fools dont let bureaucracy work well .the basic case of rangers one where police seemed no where.(police should be placed at border then lol)
  9. ac deharki had raided a place where inadequate water filter system was installed (team grift was with them) as the guy was arrested threatened calls was received by journalist that indirectly cautioned ac and directly cautioned us .
  10. similarly team sar e am raided a house along with ac where bogus food products were made under the supervision of consullor .he started fighting and cursing everyone what would ac do then?
  11. similarly an ac of karachi raided many hotels where soaps were made from dirt of gutters and people shamelessly speak lie .tell me how many such shops can be closed they all will attack on ac.tell me is government doing any thing to give them alternative source of income
  12. in the same way i can cite hundreds of examples to you to show that if action would be done against one everything would be in order .provided that should be positive and consequences should be positive as well
  13. there is no need to increase salaries agar kam karnay ka jazba lagan aur neeat ho tou sab kuch ho gata hai.
    Ap Jo bhi news channel dekho apko behass karnay walay 1000 mil ga ay gay koi yeah nai keh ga let's take care of today tommarrow will be taken care of itself
The Following User Says Thank You to Chavonistic For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Monday, December 28, 2015)
Banned

No one can improve system single handedly.it is a job that is done collectively.when there would be no competetion how can there be a back up.and coordination every single individual must perform his duty.you can make competition independent or party's member chosen.but local government must work well...every one say issay thek hona cHaheeay ussay thEk ho na chahe ay......I will ask kaisay?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Your points are pretty good but I believe they can only be applied in either monarchism or absolute dictatorship.Because, by having such initiations, democratic political forces will never let this to be done.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Chavonistic (Monday, December 28, 2015)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Your points are pretty good but I believe they can only be applied in either monarchism or absolute dictatorship.Because, by having such initiations, democratic political forces will never let this to be done.

Brother these were just reports.what your talking about is implementions on higher level which is based on ground reality your points can't be objected either but your are talking to apply filter near water pipe.I m looking to filter the entire source from where water is coming so that a little effort or no effort is require to filter the water along pipe which you are attempting to apply filter on all water pipes does this thing require more effort or that one where the entire source of water is completely filter.trust me sincerity counts everywhere if we make a tank strong enough the water won't leak from it.its your or my desire whether we perform regular checks up .if we don't it will rot..democracy in Pakistan is LEIN DEIN AND G HAZOORI Culture based..so as monarchy or dictator ship.simple is that...
.by the way brother what's your name and in which news channel you work.it would be a pleasure for me thanks
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Infact whole tank needs to be changed, I no longer work for the channel, just used to go along with my Sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Chavonistic (Monday, December 28, 2015)
Banned

The fact is there is lack of consensus development which is actually for partnership to share kick backs the consensus development should be among all parties of Pakistan to share mechanism of election process and implementation through specific mechanism for example in any type of election whether local one.the party in power Need to set mechanism. In mechanism party in power ensure that army will be deployed there where other parties do have concerns and all other concerns of parties should be omitted and most important the polling in specific area if alleged even to be rigged or irregularity of any kind sought in the form of any party's concern .the election in particular area should be considered null and void and re election should be done.three times four times.till the concerns won't gone.sincerity counts here too.same should be done in polling of no confidence poor confidence or confidence case. Tell why it isn't Democratic ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chavonistic For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Monday, December 28, 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavonistic View Post
The fact is there is lack of consensus development which is actually for partnership to share kick backs the consensus development should be among all parties of Pakistan to share mechanism of election process and implementation through specific mechanism for example in any type of election whether local one.the party in power Need to set mechanism. In mechanism party in power ensure that army will be deployed there where other parties do have concerns and all other concerns of parties should be omitted and most important the polling in specific area if alleged even to be rigged or irregularity of any kind sought in the form of any party's concern .the election in particular area should be considered null and void and re election should be done.three times four times.till the concerns won't gone.sincerity counts here too.same should be done in polling of no confidence poor confidence or confidence case. Tell why it isn't Democratic ?
In my view the prevailing system can not carry out the spirit of democracy. Although, we have independent electoral institution, yet it does not work in accordance with the enormous powers of article 218. If we compare our system of election, that is far better than that of Indian, where the CEC can be biased, since appointed by the president. Inidans are far better to retain democracy. In addition to that, look at our PM, who practiced pre-poll rigging, he did violation of section 42 by offering Kisan Package while local body elections. Here we see the fragile role of election commission who did not act any of its power to let down such practicies. I think we can make a difference by enforcing every institution according to its respective role. However, the recommendation of referendom would hardly be beneficial because it can only be practiced either by mature opposition like House of Commons or the monarchism could lead the institution in productive manner by enforcing the governance of technocrats.
Banned

Nawaz used pre election tactics.amendment can be made in constitution to implement such system.how it is techno cratic system?.if so what are hazards in implying such system?.not every one would be musharraf though? Its all people choice to outst those who are not working.when they see we must work to survive otherwise be ready to receive our just deserts.when they will face vote of no confidence poor confidence or confidence...... When they will be judged by media by public in one month performance by comparing it with others.(period can be extended in this regard) but statistics of performance would come infront of every person eye.those with better statistics can resume or will go home
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2015

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Only way to eliminate corruption is : when All Politicians, judges, Leaders, Bureaucrats, Army Generals, Businessman, Journalist Becomes True and Perfect Muslim,
(Point to be noted, exclusively )
Chavonistic (Wednesday, December 30, 2015), exclusively (Wednesday, December 30, 2015)
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Banned

He is talking on current scenario where he will defend his views only ...I will say further when everything fails put leaders and their police guard the border so that they can learn some patriotism (lol) ROZANA garmi sarde ka bhi pata chal ga a ga