Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about
Default Fianlly, Pakistan got the F-16 planes........

At last Pakistan is blessed with 2 f-16 planes that arrived at the Mushaf airbase on the very same day when the Lal mosque mission was “successfully” accomplished. It seems as if Bush has been much pleased with the “match-winning performance” of our govt. And it has sent the 2 planes as a reward to the govt. Though the ‘price’ of the planes has already been paid, in 1990 if I’m not mistaken, but the nation had to pay a much bigger ‘price’ in the form of the blood of hundreds of the Muslim Pakistanis (regardless of whether they were the students or the soldiers). And the rest of the planes are to arrive Pakistan till the mid of the next year. I don’t know much would this nation pay for them, too. To add more, these planes would surely be obsolete for USA and one can imagine to what extent these obsoletes can be useful for us. And to add insult to injury, the factory of its spare parts is being established in India, our sworn enemy. Weren’t the JF17 thunder far far better than this?
Huh, what a hell we didn’t need such ‘costly’ fighter-planes jin ki itni bharri qeemat ada qarni pari ho. Iss se tu accha hai k hum inn f16 ko thank u k sath USA ko hi gift kar daide.
How do u ppl look at this?
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Default Well said !!!!

AOA
I totally agree with you brother.
We have to think about it.

sheeba.s is on a distinguished road
Post terror in isalmabad

Hi friends. Last night there was a big blast at some distance from the point where CJ was supposed to make his speech.It is worth noting that the most of them killed are the members of ppp.IT was assumed that the ppp might have been the target coz it supported the operation on lal masjid.Lives of the Innocent people were taken away.What do these sucide bombers get while carrying out such activity.I mean that such thing only creats terror in the hearts and minds of people.General public would be firghtened by such moves and they wont take it as a part of teachings of ISLAM.Moreover, after the lal masjid incidence the capital should have been red alert and the security should have been tight but unfortunately due to lack of security the bomb blast took place.
The whole country is under a great threat of terrorism and one day or the other innocent lives are lost.It seems like we are living in a jungle where one is expected to be attacked any time.The government should take the necessary steps to control all these acts of terrorism and prevent further loss of lives and property.

naveedjavaid is on a distinguished road

I wish our nation could unite at this position and make our country stronger.
http://www.designexpanse.com
Every Minute News
http://www.everyminutenews.com
Mobile Related Forum http://www.mobilegupshup.com
Old Thursday, July 19, 2007

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

@ Sheeba
Dear, the thing is that it may not be a suicide attack. It could have been a remote controlled bomb or something like that. After a few days u’ll hear the govt. authorities claiming to have caught the suicider or probably a friend of him. Again few days later, u’ll hear that the master mind and a second to the mastermind have been caught. After some other few days u’ll come to know that a person or a group of persons have been caught who are involved in funding such suicide attacks etc etc.
Can u believe that in the capital where every third person belongs to some investigation agency such things can happen? Further more, the intention was to threat the CJ n’ to disperse the gathering. It is not actually linked to the Lal Mosque incident. But yes the govt. authorities r linking it to that incident to reflect that the Lal Mosque ‘culprits’ r taking their revenge.
Old Thursday, July 19, 2007

sheeba.s is on a distinguished road
I agree with u that this possiblity can exist.It may be plot of government to put a full stop at CJ and his protests.But most of them killed were the members of ppp and recently as far as i know that the government and ppp were building bridges to the gaps that existed in their relations.If government would have been behind the attack she would have targeted those lawyers not the ppp members.