Saturday, May 11, 2024
06:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 15, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about
Default how can we get peace in the world ???

peace is inside us.

Forgiveness creates space to think for the next and recover the pain and fills the space with hapiness that can be experienced as along as you are aware of it .

why is there not the same amount of money spent on researching peace as there is on sustaining wars? Why dont we have a Department of Peace?

well i think if once every individual help realizing their own true nature and also learn to blend with the universe which creates ultimate peace which can be experienced but cannot be expressed .
It develops togetherness and love towards the fellow living beings and makes this world a beautiful place to live .
It just takes a realistic dream to create a beautiful world......and work on it.

what are the policies that the government should take in order to maintain peace in their nation?

And in what way the human being take the action?

i want eminent members to throw some light on this topic .
Old Monday, July 16, 2007

Say-no-to MATERIALISM! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default only two words!

"IMPLEMENT ISLAM"

No HUMAN PHILOSOPHY and LOGIC can achieve this better than the DIVINE philosophy....... But we don't act upon it and don't enforce it. Watch talks of Dr. Zakir Naik and you will realize yourself.........

Allama Iqbal says:
Guzar ja aqal se agey ke ye noor
chirag-e-rah to hai Manzal-e-rah nahi

meanings ...............................

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

@say no to materialism

agreed to u.
Islam aims to build a peaceful society at all cost.
It is because higher human objectives cannot be achieved in the absence of peaceful circumstances. The spiritual as well as moral progress of the individual is possible only in peaceful atmosphere.
Hence the atmosphere of peace is essential for the building of good society.

Islam is a peace-loving religion from beginning to end. And it is but natural that it should be so, as all the best results it aims to achieve, can be achieved only when an atmosphere of peace is maintained at both national and international level.
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

dr.junaid will become famous soon enough

peace is already there in the world for those who know the reality of this materialistic life and its aftermath. but i tell u one thing that now the situation can not be reversed ,peace can not be brought back to the world,as it is unipolar. the henious desires of the west and undue reluctance of muslim world to counter these is favouring the cercumstances to get more worsened. it will be the end of this world ,which may brought one in all and all in one , to brinmg peace in this world as their wont be mankind any more.

Default @ Amy and Dr. Junaid

Implementation of Islam will bring about the TRUE PEACE in the world not that the implementation of Islam needs PEACE. The western philosophies and outdated Religions will never want this. It is impossible without the "ARMAGEDDON" and no one knows when it will occur but its near...... so strengthen the faiths......

http://www.theistsunited.com/mahdi.html

Also the peace will prevail in this world as we are told. Islam will once more be implemented all over the globe. The new philosophies of "religion as something personal and "SERVICE to HUMANITY" as the MAJOR AIM in this world and religion having to do nothing with the socio-economic issues and matters of the state will be over". Please don't get me wrong in saying SERVICE to Humanity because the way it is used by MATERIALIST is wrong...... Also The bloodshed brought about by the materialistic philosophies of Darwin, Marx and others will be destroyed and Peace will prevail. Insha-Allah!

Also UNDUE RELUCTANCE of the Muslim world, IN REALITY, is the basic PHILOSOPHY of Islam which we get wrong........... If someone is trying to reshape Islam according to his own will the MUSLIMS should stand against it with all the MIGHT they have....... Infact our struggles should be to implement ISLAM but we are running away from the MEANINGS OF OUR LIVES........ People are calling MUSLIMS as ISLAMISTs, TERRORISTs, FUNDAMENTALISTS WITHOUT ANY PROOFS and we are just watching like......... STUDY OF HISTORY IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS REGARD, but we study History and don't know WHY we study it, what is the LOGIC behind it..... Its true for all SOCIAL SCIENCE disciplines.....

Try to know why we are in this world........... this will give u the answer how to implement "Peace".........
MAY PEACE BE EVERYWHERE!!
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2007

See where we are blindly heading..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism