CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Imran Khan's reputation among the Educated youth (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/111786-imran-khans-reputation-among-educated-youth.html)

Sadam baloch Sunday, October 02, 2016 04:21 PM

Imran Khan's reputation among the Educated youth

I'm creating this thread just to see what the youth of today thinks of IK, as far as i'm concerned what ever he's been doing, be it the Shaukat Khanum or the NAMAL institute is something that other politicians failed to do..
He's certainly earned my respect if we talk about his politics.

Engr Khan KSA Sunday, October 02, 2016 07:01 PM

Janab... ganjy mery kch nhn lagty...Khan sb sy koi dushmani nhn....main facts ko samny rakh k kch prove krny ja rha hn. I request to all of you people please read my post completely and then comment.

Shareef bradraan ny, ppp ny bht ziada pesa khaya hy Pakistan ka.
Kya ap janty hain k 5 saal k bad jo election hota hy us mein har party ka kitna kharcha hota hy!! Kisi ka ziada kisi ka kam. 9 sy 13 arab rupees minimum. Matlb 900 karoor sy 1300 karoor tk.

Ap ko pta PM ki salary kitni hoti! Maximum 5 lakh or gari ghar etc etc sb kch. Koi b ho chahy wo ganjy hn ya zardari ya khan ya mqm. Koi b insan 1300 karoor 5 lakh salary k liey kharch nhn karta.

Han ho sakta wo sb is liey kharch kr rha ho ta k power mein aa k awam ki khidmat kry to... har 5 saal mein 1300 karoor ki jaga 1000 karoor kharch kry awam py to us ka rutba Abdul Sattar Eidhi jesa ho ga.

So if someone is educated, then nawaz=Imran=ppp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infinite optimism Sunday, October 02, 2016 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=Sadam baloch;972925]I'm creating this thread just to see what the youth of today thinks of IK, as far as i'm concerned what ever he's been doing, be it the Shaukat Khanum or the NAMAL institute is something that other politicians failed to do..
He's certainly earned my respect if we talk about his politics.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.He is visionary,humble,competent,honest leader.He is a ray of hope for this country.He is the one who drew my attention towards politics.
I hope one day he takes the charge of this country

[QUOTE=Engr Khan KSA;972953]Janab... ganjy mery kch nhn lagty...Khan sb sy koi dushmani nhn....main facts ko samny rakh k kch prove krny ja rha hn. I request to all of you people please read my post completely and then comment.

Shareef bradraan ny, ppp ny bht ziada pesa khaya hy Pakistan ka.
Kya ap janty hain k 5 saal k bad jo election hota hy us mein har party ka kitna kharcha hota hy!! Kisi ka ziada kisi ka kam. 9 sy 13 arab rupees minimum. Matlb 900 karoor sy 1300 karoor tk.

Ap ko pta PM ki salary kitni hoti! Maximum 5 lakh or gari ghar etc etc sb kch. Koi b ho chahy wo ganjy hn ya zardari ya khan ya mqm. Koi b insan 1300 karoor 5 lakh salary k liey kharch nhn karta.

Han ho sakta wo sb is liey kharch kr rha ho ta k power mein aa k awam ki khidmat kry to... har 5 saal mein 1300 karoor ki jaga 1000 karoor kharch kry awam py to us ka rutba Abdul Sattar Eidhi jesa ho ga.

So if someone is educated, then nawaz=Imran=ppp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

How difficult is it to draw the distinction between Imran Khan and other leaders?Very easy,his politics and his whole being are different from other leaders.

Irfan atta Khan Sunday, October 02, 2016 08:29 PM

Imran Khan is just like air in the bubble. What kind of visionary he is when he cant figure out what he is gonna do the next month? Had he been visionary he had devised a party manifesto to work upon it, he talks about so called revolution but every time fails to bring it about which roves that he is not a visionary person at all but a FICTITIOUS man, who lives in dreams.

And as far as Shokat Khanum and NAMAL, why he never forgets to mention these projects to gain political mandate? it proves that the intentions behind these puppet projects was something mean than philanthropic. He should keep in mind that for Shokat Khanum half of the credit goes to Nawaz Sharif as well because NS provided the land for the hospital without charging any cost.

infinite optimism Sunday, October 02, 2016 08:45 PM

His party is the first in Pakistan which held an intra-party election.He has no family member in politics ,unlike the others.

Shaukat Khanum in terms of management is exemplary.When the project was first conceived ,many deemed it as an impossible plan.Giving land is a minor part

He is caught up in dharna politic because of the brazenness and corruption of your dear leaders.Nawaz sharif is an immovable object when it comes to money and rule.

He is just doing his duty as an opposition party leader,which is rare in Pakistan.

As far as sudden change is concerned,it will take time because dishonesty has taken deep roots in Pakistan.Why it should not,since we cast a vote for a glass of lassi.

Irfan atta Khan Sunday, October 02, 2016 09:05 PM

Hahaha intra-party election?? its like choosing the lesser evil from big ones, first he complied the corrupt losers from other parties under his shadow of one man show then he went for intra pary elections LoL. IK is said to have no one from his family in his party only because he happened to have a small family, even where he is disliked by his brother in laws because he wants to play it all alone. But what about the other members of the party, who have a long array of their family members in the party.

Shokat khanman is good in terms of management?? So what if it is, what it has to do with the nation? Most of the private enterprises are very well managed, does this well management of the private institutes qualify their owner to dance on the roads in a quest to be elected as PM?? Of course NOT.

infinite optimism Sunday, October 02, 2016 09:16 PM

He does not take family members solely as a principle stand,There is a story that he refused to induct his cousin,Majid Khan,in a team due to his poor performance.

Taking people from other parties,oh common please,he cannot search for angels.Nawaz's party has four to five people at prominent positions from Musharraf's party.The one thing that matters the most is leadership.

Really dude,ok,Company managers are not leaders of national staure,have some brain.They will never use their talent for wider good.Imran khan has guts and qualification to take it the roads.
Spending 20 years in politics while refusing lavish lifestyle abroad is what makes leaders.Don't compare him with a company CEO.On the other hand, Nawaz was a seller ,don't know of what ,so you can guess the amount of greed.

Irfan atta Khan Sunday, October 02, 2016 09:39 PM

You re totally lost in Infinity. He refused Majid Khan due to the exposing of his scandal on media relating to drugs and girls, so you were talking about this performance hahaha yes it was very poor.

If Imran Khan cant find Angels for his party then why he chanted the slogan of youth empowerment or employment if he had to go for the used up junk from the other parties?? Why Imran did not give tickets to the younger lot which he claims to patron?? Why he preferred the corrupt leaders like Sheikh RAshid??? Is not it enough to prove he is totally hypocrite to his words.

So if NS has 6 members from Musharaf's cabinet then Imran Khan is trying to compete with Nawaz to take a lead on that too, hahahah, what a logical answer.

To give up on the lavish lifestyle is nothing before becoming the Prim Minister of an important country called Pakistan. what if he has been fed up of booze and night clubs and dogs for some time, he knows there are greener avenues next to an individuals lavish lifestyle and that royal road starts from the helm of PM of a big country, is not it enough to prove he is GREEDY man, who is using youth and harming the national properties to achieve his fruit of GREED? Or something else you want to learn from me.

Irfan atta Khan Sunday, October 02, 2016 09:53 PM

WHY people talk like kids when it comes to prove Imran Khan is something else ? WHY they bring in his past like World Cup and Shokat Khanam to prove his caliber in Politics?? WHY people end up comparing IK with NS or Zardai to justify his blunders, like NS or Zardari did that so why IK cant do this?? LOL

WHY the supporters can't be serious? For God's sake don't do like kids, this does not make you cute, LOL!

infinite optimism Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:00 PM

Imran Khan hatred is on display without any logic.This is typical of people who are out of touch with reality and want to argue for the sake of argument.Ask a 1o year old and he will be able to count you good qualities of Imran Khan.
Give me one instance when he is accused of corruption.
Boozes and clubs are totally his personal affairs,it has nothing to do with the nation.Many great people in the world have a history of bad habits,but it did not taint their legacy a bit.
He took brilliant people from other parties like,shah Mehmood Qureshi ,who give up his foreign ministry,Asad Omar and Jahangir Tareen, etc.
Young parliamentarians like Murad Saeed ,Ali Muhammad khan etc are his achievement.

Have some life and start to keep up with the current affairs

09:14 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.