CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Reviews for History of Pakistan & India by JWT Book (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/124959-reviews-history-pakistan-india-jwt-book.html)

Faria Haqqani Monday, September 30, 2019 10:55 AM

Reviews for History of Pakistan & India by JWT Book

Need reviews for JWT book or any other good book for History of Pakistan & India

Agha Shahriyar Khan Monday, September 30, 2019 11:04 AM

If you want quality material on Indo Pak-History then read Sohail Bhatti's "Muslim Rule in India and Pakistan" and R.C Majumdar's "An Advanced History of India"

Ur iphone Monday, September 30, 2019 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=Agha Shahriyar Khan;1097895]If you want quality material on Indo Pak-History then read Sohail Bhatti's "Muslim Rule in India and Pakistan" and R.C Majumdar's "An Advanced History of India"[/QUOTE]
Are these books available easily?

GhazMar Monday, September 30, 2019 10:15 PM

[QUOTE=Agha Shahriyar Khan;1097895]If you want quality material on Indo Pak-History then read Sohail Bhatti's "Muslim Rule in India and Pakistan" and R.C Majumdar's "An Advanced History of India"[/QUOTE]

Yeah Sohail Bhatti’s book is really good. I don’t understand how candidates read from guide books like jwt or advanced publishers and hope to get good marks..do they think the paper checkers don’t notice these things? How 80% of the answers seem to be from the same source.

@OP
First of all, don’t opt Indo-Pak as it’s among the most targeted subjects. The 2019 paper was absolute poison. If I didn’t have a background in this field , I might have flunked it.

But if you’re still insisting , then I would recommend 3 books for Indo-Pak

712-1856: Book by Sohail Bhatti which Agha has mentioned.

1857-1947: Trek to Pakistan by khalid bin Sayeed.

1947 to present : Constitutional and political history by Hamid Khan (3 questions in the 2019 paper came from this book).

Ur iphone Monday, September 30, 2019 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=GhazMar;1097979]Yeah Sohail Bhatti’s book is really good. I don’t understand how candidates read from guide books like jwt or advanced publishers and hope to get good marks..do they think the paper checkers don’t notice these things? How 80% of the answers seem to be from the same source.

@OP
First of all, don’t opt Indo-Pak as it’s among the most targeted subjects. The 2019 paper was absolute poison. If I didn’t have a background in this field , I might have flunked it.

1947 to present : Constitutional and political history by Hamid Khan (3 questions in the 2019 paper came from this book).[/QUOTE]
2019 paper of indopak was very lethal and challenging

Obaidd Monday, September 30, 2019 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=GhazMar;1097979]Yeah Sohail Bhatti’s book is really good. I don’t understand how candidates read from guide books like jwt or advanced publishers and hope to get good marks..do they think the paper checkers don’t notice these things? How 80% of the answers seem to be from the same source.

@OP

1947 to present : Constitutional and political history by Hamid Khan (3 questions in the 2019 paper came from this book).[/QUOTE]

Trek to Pakistan is by Ahmed Saeed. Khalid bin Saeed is the author of Pakistan: The Formative Years.

The reference books you have recommended are all good but I think it’s nice to have a guide book for quick review. It is of course imprudent to rely solely on guide books.

04:21 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.