Monday, April 29, 2024
08:04 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 06, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Lightbulb does islam allow the murshid system?

we saw that our country peoples have alot faith at murshid or peers
those peoples are going to murshid or peer for give us son or money or other things,these are putting demands at peers ,those donot say to god because god says us if u need any thing then tell me directly.
so what we have wont to do when we should go to peer or mushid?
is that right or wrong?
Old Friday, September 07, 2007
Banned

maiji is an unknown quantity at this point

My dear, there are certain ways to reach God although not common in all humans. The people,mostly from the backward class, have always tried to find the quick solution of each and every problem that happen to them. As the circumstance of socio-political conditions of society get worse, the lower class(specially although this belief is adhered to other classes also) go to murshids, peers and fakeers for getting their needs cured. There are certain causes of this belief:
1.Illiteracy
2.Problems surrounded by them
3.Psychopathic genuineness of Prees and Murshid
4.Hypothesis regarding Murshid system (they are near to God)
5.Fraudulent Behavior of Murshid and its masses

Beside, there are certain virtual people also who can guide us how to survive!
but they are unable to solve our problems like curing any disease or doing what so ever. So in my opinions, going to peers and murshids is a ridicule and Kufr.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

well people are saying this system is called refrence system,basically peers and murshid are lovers of god if those do pray for a person then may be his pray probable.
and qalandar lal shehbaz steadily do it.
so what the think of others?

touseef4pk is on a distinguished road

There are many so called sufi and peers who r looting innocent people in the name of Islam. We need to marginalise the difference between so called lootters peers and piouse Walli of Allah. The negation of all Murshad in Islam and calling them wrong absolutely is a poof of lack of understanding of the teachings of Islam.
Reference from Holy Quran verse 35 Al-Mayeda. A great scholar Shah Wali Ullah says "Waseela" means to get Bayat from a Murshid(Spiritual guide) (Al-qual ul Jameel). Here I would like to refer from a Hadith, Bukhari narrated Abu Hurairah (RA) Allah ‘s messenger said, Allah(SWT) said "I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a Wali (pious) of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing nawafil till I love him, When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and if he asks (some thing) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My protection I protect him."
Besides that, I would like to give a reference of Sura-e-Fatha where individuals ask from Allah to show the path of those people who are gifted by God. The observance of those people who have been gifted by God could show individual the right way of life. The people who are gifted by God can be found in all the times. World cannot be empty of such people in any time till the day of judgment. It is therefore, the duty of individual to find one such perfect (kamil) person whose submissions for God Almighty should be beyond any doubt. After having found one such perfect personality, the individual should take ‘bait’ in the hands of that personality and should accept him his ‘Murshad’. While describing the underlying philosophy for the need of ‘Murshad’,
Old Saturday, September 08, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Islam allows the role Murshid (Saint) under constraints. Their role is limited till to pay guidance of permanent values of Islam. It is an illusion of people to be beneficial for your longing demands. According to the concept of Tauheed, It is clear that Allah Pak is the only power who is capable of doing everything, with His own consent.

He created everything from nothing. The Almighty Creator brings to existence everything with utmost Perfection and nothing in His Universe is imperfect. Therefore, No one else is capable to fulfill other wishes.

Status of Saint or Peer or Murshid in Islam

From the point of view of the Quran, the ultimate objective of a Momin's life is the guarding of permanent values. When, however, there is a tie (or a clash) between the permanent values and his personal inclinations or interests, then he sacrifices his personal interests on the altar of permanent values… so much so that if he has to give his life while guarding some noble, permanent value, he does so without a moment's hesitation. The Holy Quran names this as a test of true Imaan. The Jews had claimed they are the beloved "Awliya" of Allah. They were told: (Such was the conduct of Bani-Israel. They merely carried the Divine Book around instead of obtaining guidance from it, and at the same time they remained under the false impression that they alone were the favourites of Allah). Tell them, "If you really are the only ones who are Allah's closest friends and favourites, then aspire to die in His cause. This would substantiate your claim » (62/6)

It should be noted that by "longing for death" is not meant the annihilation of the "Nafs" (self) which is being regarded amongst us as a sign of the "Awliya Allah". The very concept of "killing the Nafs" is non Quranic, and has been borrowed from Christian monasticism, Hindu yogis and Buddhist Nirvana. From the point of view of the Quran "longing for death" signifies fighting in the Way of Allah, doing battle for the Cause of Islam, and safeguarding the Deen by appearing against the enemy, ready to do or die. On the other hand, there are believers who have entered into a transaction with Allah, through the instrumentality of the Divine Order, Who purchases their very persons and their worldly possessions in return for the abiding blissful life of Jannat. They shall fight in the cause of Allah Almighty and slay and be slain and on the part of Allah Almighty the promise of Jannat is binding. Similar promises were also made in the Torah and the Bible and are reiterated here in the Quran. Who is better than Allah Almighty in fulfilling promises. O believers! rejoice then on the bargain effected which is a great achievement » (9:111)

O Jamat-ul-Momineen! You should not hold mutual consultations with a view to commit a crime or plan rebellion against the Divine Order. Always hold consultations for noble causes and Taqwa (guarding the Divine Laws). In short, you should always remain conscious of and guard the Divine Laws because that should be your ultimate and central point of all your efforts » (58:19)

From the above explanation it is clear that the "Awliya-Allah" are the ENTIRE Jamaa'at of Mu'mineen. To be the "Walee" of Allah is their foremost characteristic. In this Jamaa'at there is no special group of Awliya-Allah. We, however erroneously conceive that the Awliya are a special group of people whose characteristics are different from the Jamaat-e-Momineen. It is widely believed that they have the power to cause harm or grant benefits. This is why people turn to them to pray for boons, and are afraid of their displeasure. They possessed plenty of wealth and equipment, but instead of helping and protecting them, such power and strength was used to suppress the weak). The condition of those who seek protection under man-made laws, instead of those ordained by Allah, is like the parable of a spider which makes a web for itself and then traps those weaker than itself in it. However, when someone stronger comes across, its house is the frailest. Alas! We wish they knew that the power of any person (nation) who accepts the supremacy of anything other than Allah Almighty and spends his life according to self-made ideologies in lieu of Divine Laws, is no stronger than that of a cobweb » (29:41)

These are the people who believe in Allah's Laws but only so far as they relate to the physical sphere. When you ask them who controls the universe, they will say (as you do) that it is Allah Almighty (29/61-63). Then ask them: "why do you, then, look up to forces other than Allah Almighty which can not harm or benefit even themselves?" Say then: "Are the blind and the seeing alike or is darkness the same as light? (11/24, 35/19). Can those whom you have set up as peers to Allah Almighty create anything similar to what Allah Almighty has created leading you to think that they too could create as Allah Almighty does?" Allah Almighty is the Creator of everything. He is the only One possessing all powers » (13:16)

Let alone the "Awliya-Allah", in this connection, even the greatest holy personage whose status is said to be "BA'D AZ KHUDAA BUZURG TOO-EE QISSAH MUKHTA-SAR – after Allah Almighty, to cut a long story short , it is YOU who are the most exalted one", Allah Almighty says about him: O Rasool! say to them: "It is not in my power to say when this will come to pass. I have no power to amass that is beneficial even to myself or to avoid all that is hurtful. All this is determined according to Allah's law of Mukaf'at. The same law determines the term of the life of nations. When that term has to expire, none can retard or advance it by a moment
» (10:49)

It is also said (by the Peeri-Mureedi gentlemen) that they turn to and follow the "Awliya-Allah" because they will bring them (the mureeds) nearer to Allah since they themselves (the Awliya-Allah) are near to Allah. The Quran has categorically refuted this belief in the following words: Proclaim that obedience is due only to Allah's Laws. The people who leave Allah Almighty aside and take to following (worshipping) other 'protectors', in the pretext that these would help bring them close to Almighty , are in gross error. (In fact to achieve proximity to Allah, all that is needed is to follow the Code of Laws given by Him, without any intermediaries whatsoever » 5:35 & 17:57

In any case, people have adopted many different ways. Now Allah Almighty the Almighty (through this Quran) will settle all the disputed matters. (He will tell that) Whosoever attributes false things to Allah Almighty or conceals what has been revealed by Us, will never be able to reach his destination » (39:2-3)

In fact only he can find the right way who receives guidance from Allah Almighty and one who does not, he goes astray and then he can never find a friend who would point out to him the right way » (18:17)

"Walee" means one who may be obeyed, and "Murshid" is one who shows the correct path. Only Allah is the "Walee" and "Murshid" (and NO human being!) Allah is obeyed through His Book, the Holy Quran, which has been revealed for the guidance of mankind.

As a Muslim, We should discriminate the true Murshid. Their qualities , as mentioned above, is not to consider themself omniscent and omnipotent but to counsel right path of life.

Allah Nagheban,
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough
Default @Sureshlasi

Your honor,

As a moderator you declare other for the crime of plagiarism, i.e., to steal others work without mentioning the name of writer or the source. However, this shouldn't be the one way process.

In the above lines; you have put introduction and conclusion in your own words; while the rest of the matter is ditto from the following link:

http://my.opera.com/Religion.Islam/blog/show.dml/199710

I hope you have forgotten to mention the source. Don't take this as an offensive. We are in debt of your valuable services.

Thanks
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)
The Following User Says Thank You to secondopinion02 For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Saturday, September 08, 2007)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

@ Second Opinion

I must appreciate your keen attitude but it`s not the part of above link. The Status Part is being followed by :

http://www.parvez-video.com/peer_o_murshid.asp

Actually I forgot to reveal the link along with post coz i was running out of my consciousness.

Thanx for reminding me about the source. Obviously not, It has nothing alike.

Take care,

Allah Nagheban,

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Saturday, September 08, 2007 at 05:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, September 11, 2007)

jk_bohio is on a distinguished road

as in our local sindh the sayings of watayo faqir are very popular one day he and his companions wre going some where after crossing some distance they got a river to cross water was flood like his companion said let`s go back watay faqir refused to go back he said to his companion don`t worry say watayo watayo watayo watayo watayo continuesly and come behind me you srely won`t drown
he was doing this and was safe when they reached in middle of river his companion listened something watayo was saying regularly he was saying ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH then his companion thaught why should`t i say ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLLAH instad of watayo watayo watayo watayo he started sayin ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH he started drowning down. watayo put him out of river and said him" you are directly trying to reach ALLAH and you do`t think how ive got close to him"

means there are certain ways to reach ALLAH tht`s why saints are great way to reach ALLAH but if they are

regards
jk

Lord of himself ,though not of lands

He hath nothing, yet he hath all

@bohio
you are absolutely right.
i saw that in interior sindh or interior punjab peoples are going to fakirs for reshuffle taveezi ilm because the taveeezi ilm is doing every thing,a guy do love with a girl & she does not give him good response then obviously ,the guy is doing the taveezi ilm then he do it,and i hear from some one taveezi ilm is haram but if this ilm is haram then why our peoples are going to wrong way.
my question is that :
what is taveezi ilm or it is haram or hilal in islam?
Old Monday, September 10, 2007

nazish ali is on a distinguished road

i have few questions abt "tasasfof"

Q 1: why, lots of sufi in ASIA?
Q 2: Why europe is not filled wid these "sufi"?
Q 3: is islam giving us permision to take the responsibilites on DAY OF JUDGEMENT?
Q 4: WHY we r divied into many sect like nasqsbandiya etc on the bases of this sufism?
Q 5:IS This practicle?

all sufi<sh.abdul qadr jillani sh.nazam ud din ollia etc are phillospher n social worker their "iqllaq " impress the people
they never ever said that "we will give u relife on DAY OF JUDGEMENT "
THERE IS NO CONCEPT of this peeri murridi in islam
there is no space of TASAFOF in islam
islam is practicle field n tasasfof is entirly different