Monday, April 29, 2024
08:04 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 02, 2007

Anarkali is on a distinguished road
Default what is better Private sector or government sector?

what is better Private sector or government sector?
jobs,education facilities,life stander & any other thing??

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face."

Best Wishes for all.
Old Thursday, September 06, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 7865

sadam gurmani is on a distinguished road

dear sis as for as the choice of profession is concerned ,many aspects must be considered before going for a particular field like salary ,previlidges ,medical and residential facilities , chances of promotion etc
govt and the private sector both have their own charm
its depends on a personal interest whether one wann go for private sector or govt.suppose some people like challenging jobs ignoring salaries.they want to do something unique in their field
take the example of css.it doesnt have good salary but u can see the competition
while on the other hand,majority of people prefer to go to private sector as they hardly make both ends meet in govt job.....many others factors are also involved like engineers and doctors prefer job with reasonable pay rather than earning just 10000 to 15000
so the choice of sectors is affected by many factors which are too detailed to be written here
Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, September 06, 2007)
Banned

M.Zaman is on a distinguished road
Default yes some factors

i think some goverment and some private sectors are very charming,
nt all govt and private
choice depends upon person aptitude,his background,his life style.
i think private sector is better to live a peaceful life specially in pakistan.

ashmeen is on a distinguished road
Default salam

i think private sector provide better salary pakage. and in private sector encourage hard worker.

pleas tell me about css. acutally i m in multan and doing job also. you tell me private acadmy's adress or contact in multan.

main kia subject rakhoun ? please koi bata day to main uss ka ahsaan nahi bhuloun gi..
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

@ashmeen
according to my knowledge there is no acadmy in multan which may provide proper guidence regarding preparation of css.i have been there for some time and investigated but i was disappointed to see that no acadmy in mtn is upto the mark.well, people from mtn may guide you properly
as for as the choice of optional subjects is concerned,perhaps u may have not gone through the subforum "Optional subjects"
our worthy members have guided the beginners how to choose the optionals...i gonna explain it without going in depth
total 1200 marks for written and 300 for viva voce etc
600marks of optionals and 600 of compulsary subjects(total 1200)
choice of optionals depends on your previous knowledge and your interest (according to me)
yet there are a lot of subjects whch lack our personal interest and background knowledge..as i was only familiar with physics (200) and indo-pak history (200)
so what i did for other 200 (i didnt find any subject in the list interesting for me nor have any background knowledge)
seniors suggested me going for sociology and journalism because they consume less time for their preparation.
one thing which is worth mentioning here is that u can only opt for subject/s of 200 marks only from specific group
feel free to ask any question (but first go through "beginner's guide" plz)
thanx
Old Saturday, September 08, 2007

gulfam malik is on a distinguished road

@anarkali
both private nd government sectors have their own charm...although the salary is more in private sector as compared to govt. sector but in private sector it takes long to earn the respect i;e when an engineer is going to join a firm , first of all he will be appointed as trainee engineer then he will be assistance engr. then area engr. then senior engr. nd after senior engr. he will be unit manager nd the end point is general manager...inshort it takes long in private sector to reach higher posts..
now in govt. sector a 17th grade officer means an OFFICER(with a marvellous protocol)..take the example of CSP though he earns little yet he has the job dreamed by each nd every one
Old Saturday, September 08, 2007

gulfam malik is on a distinguished road

@ashmeen
Mr. waseem gurmani has wrightly guided u about academy in multan...i live there but couldnt find a academy which may equip u with proper guidance and knowledge..