Monday, May 20, 2024
08:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 22, 2007
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Question will you vote?

salam

how many of you will vote this time,
and if not why?

regards

Halima Saadiya Qureshi is on a distinguished road

I m under 18 thts y i will not vote......lol
But if i can then sure BB(PPP)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 350

Jani Abro is on a distinguished road

No politician is worthy of our vote nowadays. All are dirty lots! Only Imran Khan can be trusted, for he has nt tasted POWER as yet and as such is untested..
Voting for any politician in Pakistan is like taking the responsibility for their illegal and corrupt practices as soon as he or she assumes power. So stay away.

Najabat is on a distinguished road

A.o.A,

Well being a citizen of Pakistan its both my right as well as duty to vote for the right candidate. So its sure i will Vote inshaAllah. The thing that we all should keep in mind is to use our vote for revival of true democracy and for the policies that are in the best interest of Pakistan. We should keep aside all personal interests and cast the vote in the best interest of Pakistan by keeping in mind the day by day worsening situation in Waziristan, Increasing Inflation Rate and role of a specific regime over all administrative departments.

Last edited by Najabat; Monday, October 22, 2007 at 11:45 AM.

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Well, I'm not gonna vote b'coz no one (of those who are perceived to be the next PM) are or were loyal to the nation. So.......
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 350

Jani Abro is on a distinguished road

Every politician tries to impress the masses by high sounding slogans bt the moment he or she comes in power, he or she prefers to forget the promises. Educating the people to make rational decisions and inculcalcating in them the habit of evaluating the politicians on the basis of previous performance is sine qua non for democracy, rather than giving clean slate to corrupt politicians and forgetting their past blunders in the name of democracy which,i think, is injustice with ourselves and with the country. Merely reviving the democracy will not do; we need politicians of unimpeachable integrity.

Najabat is on a distinguished road

Respetable Mr. Abro,

Its very nice to hear your worthy comments about our political leads in Pakistan. You are very right in your remarks but dear friend the question is if we have option to choose our representative, off course not fit by all angles but better than other competitors, than why not we use our right to cast the vote for a better option. If our nation wants to give chance to new faces then Imran Khan seems a good option to be trusted. Since he is educated, well aware of international politics and has leadership capabilities too. In a nutshell its our vote that can make the difference.

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i will surely vote. My first option will be imran khan and second will be fatima bhutto .They both are energetic and clean .I blevie that they if given chance can brign a good revoulation but it seems impossible for them to even change the system becasue in election agencies and facist parties are invloved. so i will avoid this time .

khan_s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najabat
A.o.A,

Well being a citizen of Pakistan its both my right as well as duty to vote for the right candidate. So its sure i will Vote inshaAllah. The thing that we all should keep in mind is to use our vote for revival of true democracy and for the policies that are in the best interest of Pakistan. We should keep aside all personal interests and cast the vote in the best interest of Pakistan by keeping in mind the day by day worsening situation in Waziristan, Increasing Inflation Rate and role of a specific regime over all administrative departments.
I seriously doubt that our vote can make a difference at all, i dun know any candidate who take part in elections for the betterment of country or his own area. Even the Nazims and General counselors, who use to be our neighbours and quite normal people before being elected, funds were given for roads etc, some built their homes, some started new business out of nowhere.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 7865

sadam gurmani is on a distinguished road

aoa i am under 18 ,so i am not able to perform this action.anyways any person who is not related to politics can be trusted.