Monday, May 20, 2024
06:50 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Most important question among YOUTH ---What to do now?

This is the most common question in this worst national state, which comes in our mind. Should we continue to allow ourselves to be fooled by the same old cheaters? Or should we let ourselves be robbed by some new ones? May be we should do nothing but wait for the arrival of a savior?

Of course, none of these are feasible ways of dealing with the mess in Pakistan.

Then what is the SOLUTION?

SOLUTION:

What we really need is a;

Radical change in the entire politico-socio-economic structure, replacing this corrupt, decaying, and unfair system with the Islamic System of Social Justice.

Such a system is to be based on the sovereignty of Almighty Allah (SWT), and the implementation of the injunctions of the Holy Qur´an and the Sunnah at all levels of the state, whether executive, judiciary, or legislature. What is being proposed here in effect is a modern, democratic, welfare state where the elimination of all forms of social discrimination, economic exploitation, and political repression will be the primary objectives of the government. Keeping in view the conditions prevailing currently in Pakistan, the implementation of such lofty ideals is impossible without a Revolution.

What is Revolution?

A Revolution can be defined as the bringing about of basic and radical changes in the social, political, or economic systems dominant in a given country. The most thorough revolution is one that involves transformation of all of these aspects of collective human existence. Although the term “Islamic Revolution” is rapidly becoming a hollow cliché due to its widespread abuse by politico-religious parties, the fact remains that such a revolution is our only hope.

In view of the evolution of social thought during the last few hundred years or so, it is very much possible to change the entire system without resorting to any armed rebellion or terrorist activity. In contrast to the age of the Prophet (SAW), it has now become possible to replace one system by another through a non-violent and unarmed rebellion against the status quo. This idea is based on the simple fact that even the most secure and the most firmly established politico-socio-economic order will collapse when people refuse their cooperation and persist in their disobedience and defiance. Recent examples of the success of this Passive Resistance type of non-violent insurgency include the popular uprising in Iran against the Shah, the triumph of the “people power” against the Marcos dictatorship in the Philippines, and the anti-Communism movements in the former Soviet Union and East Europe.

However, before such a popular mass movement can be launched in order to bring about an Islamic Revolution, a disciplined and highly organized party or Hizbullah is needed to keep the whole movement on the right track, consisting of totally dedicated volunteers who have realized their Divinely ordained obligations and have consciously decided that they have to live and die for the sake of Islam.

Most of the Islamic movements have taken either to the bullet or to the ballet for establishing the Deen of Allah(SWT). However, an ideal Islamic state cannot be established by either of these methods, and we have to go back to the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) for the guidance of the methodology of Iqamah Al-Deen.

When we look at the Seerah, we find that the struggle of the Prophet (SAW) was revolutionary in nature. His struggle can be understood as having six phases. One phase naturally leads to the other. If we jump from one phase to the next without fulfilling the requirements of the former, we may not suceed. Following are the six phases of this struggle:
  1. Da´wah (Calling people to Islam and Iman)
  2. Tanzeem (Organization of those who respond)
  3. Training
  4. Passive Resistance
  5. Active Resistance
  6. Challenge and Conflict
In the revolution brought about by Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the final phase of Conflict took the form of an armed struggle against the status quo.

NOTE:
Under the present conditions, however, there is no need for an armed struggle; indeed such a struggle is not likely to succeed. The state and government are now recognized as two different entities, and the right of the citizens to bring about a change in the government and the established system is now an accepted democratic right, as long as they do not indulge in violence or rebellion against the state.
Old Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ammarah Agha is on a distinguished road

hi,
well first i must say that i liked the way u interpreted.
but i have a very valid point,,
we all know what to do. the area where we lack is we dont know HOW to do?
for us we do need a leadership.. i am not saying some terrorist/extremists or militants.. simple people educated, clear headed, and determined people..
without any proper leadership we can not experience what in actual the revolution means..
Old Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lightbulb Bai'yah

Dear Sister
Here comes the concept of "Bai'yah" - The basis for organization of a revivalist Party in Islam

According to Imam Tirmidhi (RA), Umar Ibn Khattab (RAA) reported that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

It is obligatory upon you to be in the form of a party, and you are forbidden from being alone. Satan becomes the companion of the person who is alone; but if there are two Muslims, he runs away.

Umar Ibn Khattab (RAA), the second caliph of Islam, says that,

There is no Islam without jama'ah, there is no jama'ah without ameer, there is no use having an ameer if he is not obeyed.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has said that;

whosoever dies in a state that there is no bond of bai‘yah around his neck, he dies a death of jahiliyyah

i.e., truly speaking, he does not die as a true Muslim. This hadith is very categorical, but most of us are under the erroneous impression that if we are attached with a pious person with regard to bai‘yah al-irshad, then we are fulfilling the requirement of this hadith. Not at all! What is meant by the term bai‘yah in the hadith quoted above refers to the collective system of the Ummah, and this type of bai‘yah can exist only in two forms:

i) either there is an Islamic state or the system of Khilafah in existence, in which case we have to pledge allegiance to the khalifah; if not,

ii) then we have to strive in an organized manner to establish such a state. For this, there must be a Hizbullah, or the Party of Almighty Allah (SWT), and we must give our pledge of allegiance or bai‘yah to the ameer of that party.

There is only one possibility where we are exempted from having the bond of bai‘yah around our necks. This is the situation of extreme turmoil and chaos, when every one is bewildered, confused, and perplexed. No one knows what to do, where to go, whom to follow. But if you think that you are living in this condition of extreme turmoil and chaos, and therefore you are excused from having the bond of bai‘yah around your neck, think again. You are not allowed to live in a civilized society if there is extreme fitnah. You are not allowed to avail and enjoy the facilities and amenities of modern civic life if there is extreme fitnah. Instead, you are required to give up everything and go to the wilderness. Thus, if a person is living a normal life with his family, and enjoying every facility and comfort that technology and civic life has brought to his door step, and he still claims that there is extreme fitnah, then this attitude is nothing short of self-deception. If there is really unbearable chaos, then remember that you are not allowed to live a comfortable life in that condition.

May Allah give us the courage to accept the truth wherever we may find it, and enable us to live as Muslims and to die as Muslims.

May Allah (SWT) inspire us to do whatever pleases Him. Aameen!
Ammarah Agha (Tuesday, November 13, 2007)
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

mr strain2,
i think i cannot doubt probity and piety of your intet, but you are doctrianaly polarised. The polimics of dawah, baiyah, ameer and religio-political ideological state is never without great overlapping paradigms and pitfalls.we as a nation are deeply religiously oriented and none among us can ever dare to openly profess what is anti islamic and even if some questions can be contentious given different inductive interpretation and historical paradoxes. we the devout muslim slit each other,s throat on those questions, religious scholar,s assertion that if we only study quran and sunnah solemnly and sincierly, these difference will dissipated notwisthstanding. The only crowning cosmic irony reducing us to , we, the muslims, to the worst of all nations is that we subscribe to the epic-proportional self-rightious belief that we are inherently chosen people of god and that all other nation will come to our feet if we establish shariah which itself is the product of about 150 years after the demise of prophit < peace be upon him >.if we even hunderdth part of what prophit <peace be upon him> practised, truly embraced in our temporal life and break the idols of personality cults like nawaz sharifs, perwaiz musharaf , and benazir bhutto chauhdries of gujrat and all other god-like human dieties we remain glued to or otherwise remaining indiferet to them, which is equally a munafiqat if we dont break these human-dieties and truly establish an independant , impartial and wise judgemental yardstick and be blessed with the all-encompassing paramount legacy of prophit peace be upon him that is his gift of salvation to all humanity for all eternity, that is the truest and purest of all concept and conviction of tauheed whcih is panacea for all ills of humanity. Never forget pious caliphat was first the paragone of all virtues and it din,t take long for it to become a personality cult, or shirk, the mother of all sins and evils, we so naively consider only Stone idles as the only manifestationof shirk which is only the symbolysam of shirk , its real substance is in <shaksiat parsti> personality cult. i expect you will take it to a very high ideological pitch. but gentleman, our purpose should never be to indulge our passions in futile doctrinal dialects but to straighten out the plain truths and practice it , this alone can usher us in new dimension of life .we must not make scene to attribute ourselve to god withouit tangibally doing anything on the plain of life, because the more of himself man attribute to god, the less he has left in himself.

Lightbulb I'm not pretty clear

Dear Brother AOA
Although it took me about almost 2 or 3 dictionaries to get hold of the message of your post , but I would appreciate you if you would have been more specific about my post. I tired my level best but could not find your post but a mere “envelope” without an address on it.

Quote:
i think i cannot doubt probity and piety of your intet,

Thanks. JazakAllah

Quote:
but you are doctrianaly polarised.

Everyone has got his own ideas and follow some ideology. I try to get most out of Quran and Sunnah. Everything I mention in my posts, I try my level best to place a authentic reference of it. I take my concepts and ideas from Quran itself, and follow the ideology of Quran, as practiced by Prophet Muhammad (SAW) also. If you call it “doctrinally polarized” then Alhumdulillah “YES” I am. Because Allah says in Quran;

(We take our) colour from Allah, and who is better than Allah at colouring. We are His worshippers.
(Al-Baqra, 138)

Quote:
we as a nation are deeply religiously oriented…..

I would like to hear some thing more on the term you used “religiously orientated” for us and our nation.

Quote:
The only crowning cosmic irony reducing us to , we, the muslims, to the worst of all nations is that we subscribe to the epic-proportional self-rightious belief that we are inherently chosen people of god

This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam.
(Al-Maedah, 3)

So I doubt if still you think this belief to be “self righteous”.

Quote:
and that all other nation will come to our feet if we establish shariah.

Allah says in Quran;
He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.
(Tauba, 33)

Yeah. It is our duty to establish Islamic State, applying Shariah in totality. This would be the first step. Its a continous process, provided there is atleast a start.

Quote:
which itself is the product of about 150 years after the demise of prophit < peace be upon him >.

What about Period of first 4 caliphs then?

I would love to hear from you regarding my last post specifically. If you have something to say on that, you are most welcome.
Banned

yar , i can come up with as many quranic refrences to substantiate what i genuionly believe. now i am about to go. and i could,nt undersatnd what do you mean that you couldn,t find my post, but merely an envelop without an adress on it ?? i have mentioned my e mail adress on my profile. and mind you dont begin to think that i am any shite or qadyani for having non-conformist views. because religious zealots has a way of lebling others so . i hail from the family of religious scholars of ahle hadith denomination< no denomination in islam> but only to tell you my literalist exposure of islamic faith

sam_diya is on a distinguished road

@strain2
i totally agree to whatever u mentioned in ur post.yes we r in desperate need of truely islamic state where islamic principles r nt only raised but also practised.we sd nt forget that we got oue country in the name of ISLAM but it was never practised the way it was thought to be...this is the dilemma of our society from the beginning n nw it is v.difficult to bring about a change with in minutes.....
all we can do is to start practising islamic ways FIRST at individual level then at community level or bha,ya, as u mentioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam_diya For This Useful Post:
STRAIN2 (Sunday, November 11, 2007)
Old Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lightbulb Why not be specific?

AOA dear brother

I will again request you to discuss specifically the points you dont agree with. I have qouted Quranic references and Ahadiths which are all authentic. If you do not agree with what i have writeen, let's have a fruitful discussion so that i can also learn from your thoughts. But, atleast be specific of what i have mentioned in my posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidusman
yar , i can come up with as many quranic refrences to substantiate what i genuionly believe. now i am about to go.
I would love to learn from you. Anything from Quran and Sunnah is higly valuable and no one on the face of earth can deny them.

Quote:
and mind you dont begin to think that i am any shite or qadyani for having non-conformist views. because religious zealots has a way of lebling others
Alhumdulillah i have no such intention. I have got no right of thinking ill about others. Everyone even Shite and qadyani's have there on views. We should peacefully listen each other and share our views. Refer your post instead in which you used the term "Zealots". Did i label anyone around?

Quote:
i hail from the family of religious scholars of ahle hadith denomination< no denomination in islam> but only to tell you my literalist exposure of islamic faith
Again...i never doubt you. Alhumdulillah, you are blessed with such a great family. May Allah bless you and your family with more and more of wordly and religious knowledge. Myself....i'm a novice in Quranic and religious studies and have recently being blessed with the love of studying Quran and understand what obligations we have towards It.

Finally, i have tried to put down my views in practical light and have discussed the Solution to the current problem in light of Quran and Prophet Muhammad's life & mission. If you think there exists another SOLUTION to the present state of Pakistan, let share with us.

Mas'Salam
Old Sunday, November 11, 2007
Banned

Q: What do you mean by MBO? Mr. Shaikh: How will you apply this concept in your organization if you are selected for this job?

#18 5 Hours Ago
abidusman
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, in todays paksitan pakistan army is the only ultimate arbiter, it is because it has far more financial muscle, internal cohesion , meritocracy
and kindered organisational spirit among its ranks which raise it to the pinnacle of predominant power in pakistan.The words of its top brass are the constitution and law in the body politics of pakistan and if the chief of the army of staff is able to get the concensus of top brass and make top generals his loyal comrades, he can be either messiah or monster, as has happened in the case of general musharaf.we must not resent army,s dominance unless there is some better substitution. All main stream politicians of pakistan are mafia like conglomorate soldiers of fortune and their adherents merely camp follower for the share of power and pelf if their govt comes. They are never the representative of the interest of overwhelming majority of pakistan though they now champion it as if to the manner born. They have looted so much of pakistan that if it is caughed up , out of 17 crore people of pakistan , not a single man will remain poor. Off course our post 2000 breed of army generals is not lagging behind in this gravy train but earliar than 2000 army was way better than all others on transparancy its huge institutional stake notwithstanding. As to civil servants of pakistan, they are merely an instruments which if ruling political masters are deviant and disingenous they will replicate on the same lines unless they are given insulation from it or way to resist of which they are now almost striped of . Accontability and honesty can have its existance only if there is just socio-economic order and a welfare state. paksitan army being overwhelmingly powrfull, can blaze a path toward it as when musharaf having seized power vowed to tread this path but he most unabashedly abandon it and embrace all that is most shocking, to say the least. he has inflicted so much havoc and damage on all organs of state that it would take decades to restore it if at all a genuion attempt is made .We the people of pakistan never knit our brows if army get huge chunk of our financial budget but on the condition that it in no case sullied its hand in the dirty politics of pakistan and rears one after another the political pirates each one having made trillions of worth of fortune and these politicians in their times sequeezed out the last drop of blood from the wretched masses of paksitan and enjoy godlike status .but this never means that army sit back and go to baracks as all power-starved politician of opposition join in chorus to have it happened which they can never accomplished but if army go back then it will control from behind.but a gravest of all concern to a benign and well meaning armyman is lost reverence and glorification of pakistan army for the sole reason of musharaf having joined hands with political pirates to be like a leech suking on the flesh of paksitan as against the true callings of presiding over the destiny of pakistan by firmly erecting three pillars of state,, parliament, judiciary and executive and army particularly need to keep a check on the parliament as it is play-thing of all mainstream political pirates and army must not aligned with any of them and make the judiciary and executive equally powerfull and equally accountable from within. Army must sit on the top of this triumvirate of pakistan like a father figure and never get personal with any of these organs except when anyone oversteps his limit. Not like the way musharaf sahib has got personal with judiciary and send the whole nation into utter shame. judiciary for the first time after very long time was begining to realise its true role to cater to the dictates of impartial justice which couldn,t be tolerated in a very polaraised state of affairs of pakistan.if pakistan army gives level playing feild to the woe-begone masses of pakistan we think it absoloutl non-negotiable to even question army,s dominance. pakistan can have its salvation in this way and there should be no reservation if army officer serve in civil institutions . army,s conduct of civil affairs sometime is absoloutly necessary it is not encroachment on civil service because army must lead civil service and give it confidence that it is not left to the mercy of politicians and it should also introduce carrot and stick policy in the executive. but if it dosent hapens as is the case now army as an institution would be an ultimate loser in the long run, how it will be is a long topic.

abidusman
View Public Profile
Send a private message to abidusman
Send email to abidusman
Find all posts by abidusman
Add abidusman to Your Buddy List