CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast' (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/15039-benazir-bhutto-killed-blast.html)

PHARM Thursday, December 27, 2007 06:38 PM

Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

.. Today the chair person of PPP Muhatarma Banzir Bhutto killed in suicide attack in liaqat bagh Rawalpindi, while she was addressing to public aggregation..

Oh God ,, it is shocking ,,
what is this happening..
What are ur opinion on this bomb blast,,
It is a usual , suicide bomb blast, or has a story behind it...??

Raz Thursday, December 27, 2007 06:42 PM

Oh my God!!!!!! so sad so sad................Ya Allah mery Pakistan ka kia hoga..........I am crying like any thing..........................

Hurriah Thursday, December 27, 2007 06:47 PM

Its really shockn!!!!!!!!!!!
i still cant belive it
May Allah bless her soul

Waqar Abro Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:09 PM

every one was shocked but no one knew who is using these stupids types of politics well i say openly benazir has killed in punjab so her dealth responsibility at punjab government and especially at musharraf when musharraf was doing jalsa then why not sucide bomber does attack on his rally.
and i want to do controversial talking on this issue.

amy Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:13 PM

today is another dark day in Pakistan's history.
i'm still shocked over her death.
May Allah paak rest her soul in peace and may he give patience to her childrens and family.

Waqar Abro Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=amy]today is another dark day in Pakistan's history.
i'm still shocked over her death.
May Allah paak rest her soul in peace and may he give patience to her childrens and family.[/QUOTE]
every one says may Allah pak rest her soul but no one does say that who is responsible of her death why zulfiqar bhutto was killed by zia-ul-haq why her family demolished by pakistani government.
does any one know?

LuCkYdEvIl Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:23 PM

...its shocking and sad!
politics and democracy are a far cry from this blood drawing
...Allah Pakistan pay
aur hum sb pay Rehum karay

amy Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:24 PM

I wonder who will survive until the election...

Or perhaps this can be considered as kinda election as well - the last one that's alive can become president.
This is really a very tragic and horrific incident, and after this incident i am really concerned about my country's future.
May Allah save our country and its citizens (Ameen)

[quote=waqarabro]every one says may Allah pak rest her soul but no one does say that who is responsible of her death why zulfiqar bhutto was killed by zia-ul-haq why her family demolished by pakistani government.
does any one know?[/quote]

whatelse we can say except this at this point??
we all r shocked and mourned over her death.
we all know very well that who is responsible.

Muskan Ghuman Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:41 PM

It is nodoubt a shocking news...A great loss! Really unbelievable!

What I feel that her death is an anticipation of devastating circumstances in our country. This act seems a planning of Pakistan's enemies who want to create violence and chaos in this country. The need of the hour is only and only patience and unity on the part of all patriotics because violence will deteriorate the situation of our country. This is not a loss for PPP or Sindh only but a great loss for whole Pakistan. We must understand that this act is just a plan to divide this nation but we all should keep this thing in mind

"United we stand Divided we fall"

May Allah keep her soul in peace and give all of us patience to bear this loss.
She is a martyr!

Regards,

irum Thursday, December 27, 2007 07:44 PM

its really sad.....

Unspeakable truth
Her killing is disgusting

Its true pictute of the day.
Another line of attack on of democratic advancement process in Pakistan. An implausible truth.

[quote=Muskan Ghuman]It is nodoubt a shocking news...A great loss! Really unbelievable!

What I feel that her death is an anticipation of devastating circumstances in our country. This act seems a planning of Pakistan's enemies who want to create violence and chaos in this country. The need of the hour is only and only patience and unity on the part of all patriotics because violence will deteriorate the situation of our country. This is not a loss for PPP or Sindh only but a great loss for whole Pakistan. We must understand that this act is just a plan to divide this nation but we all should keep this thing in mind

"United we stand Divided we fall"

May Allah keep her soul in peace and give all of us patience to bear this loss.
She is a martyr!

Regards,[/quote]
Tere Yad Aie Taray Jany K bad................................................
May her soul rest in piece......

04:24 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.