Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 27, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

.. Today the chair person of PPP Muhatarma Banzir Bhutto killed in suicide attack in liaqat bagh Rawalpindi, while she was addressing to public aggregation..

Oh God ,, it is shocking ,,
what is this happening..
What are ur opinion on this bomb blast,,
It is a usual , suicide bomb blast, or has a story behind it...??
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Oh my God!!!!!! so sad so sad................Ya Allah mery Pakistan ka kia hoga..........I am crying like any thing..........................

Hurriah will become famous soon enoughHurriah will become famous soon enough

Its really shockn!!!!!!!!!!!
i still cant belive it
May Allah bless her soul
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

every one was shocked but no one knew who is using these stupids types of politics well i say openly benazir has killed in punjab so her dealth responsibility at punjab government and especially at musharraf when musharraf was doing jalsa then why not sucide bomber does attack on his rally.
and i want to do controversial talking on this issue.

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Friday, December 28, 2007 at 03:44 PM.

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

today is another dark day in Pakistan's history.
i'm still shocked over her death.
May Allah paak rest her soul in peace and may he give patience to her childrens and family.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
today is another dark day in Pakistan's history.
i'm still shocked over her death.
May Allah paak rest her soul in peace and may he give patience to her childrens and family.
every one says may Allah pak rest her soul but no one does say that who is responsible of her death why zulfiqar bhutto was killed by zia-ul-haq why her family demolished by pakistani government.
does any one know?
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 3rd position in css 2006

LuCkYdEvIl is on a distinguished road

...its shocking and sad!
politics and democracy are a far cry from this blood drawing
...Allah Pakistan pay
aur hum sb pay Rehum karay

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

I wonder who will survive until the election...

Or perhaps this can be considered as kinda election as well - the last one that's alive can become president.
This is really a very tragic and horrific incident, and after this incident i am really concerned about my country's future.
May Allah save our country and its citizens (Ameen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabro
every one says may Allah pak rest her soul but no one does say that who is responsible of her death why zulfiqar bhutto was killed by zia-ul-haq why her family demolished by pakistani government.
does any one know?
whatelse we can say except this at this point??
we all r shocked and mourned over her death.
we all know very well that who is responsible.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, June 09, 2008 at 09:45 PM. Reason: posts merged
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

It is nodoubt a shocking news...A great loss! Really unbelievable!

What I feel that her death is an anticipation of devastating circumstances in our country. This act seems a planning of Pakistan's enemies who want to create violence and chaos in this country. The need of the hour is only and only patience and unity on the part of all patriotics because violence will deteriorate the situation of our country. This is not a loss for PPP or Sindh only but a great loss for whole Pakistan. We must understand that this act is just a plan to divide this nation but we all should keep this thing in mind

"United we stand Divided we fall"

May Allah keep her soul in peace and give all of us patience to bear this loss.
She is a martyr!

Regards,
amy (Thursday, December 27, 2007), Raz (Thursday, December 27, 2007)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 0281

irum is on a distinguished road

its really sad.....

Unspeakable truth
Her killing is disgusting

Its true pictute of the day.
Another line of attack on of democratic advancement process in Pakistan. An implausible truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskan Ghuman
It is nodoubt a shocking news...A great loss! Really unbelievable!

What I feel that her death is an anticipation of devastating circumstances in our country. This act seems a planning of Pakistan's enemies who want to create violence and chaos in this country. The need of the hour is only and only patience and unity on the part of all patriotics because violence will deteriorate the situation of our country. This is not a loss for PPP or Sindh only but a great loss for whole Pakistan. We must understand that this act is just a plan to divide this nation but we all should keep this thing in mind

"United we stand Divided we fall"

May Allah keep her soul in peace and give all of us patience to bear this loss.
She is a martyr!

Regards,
Tere Yad Aie Taray Jany K bad............................................... .
May her soul rest in piece......

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 09:14 PM.