Thursday, May 16, 2024
10:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 18, 2008

emaanhateem is on a distinguished road
Red face magma

I want to know the views of youngsters about the incoming situation of PAKISTAN? whether new candidate will fulfill his promise as a president or it will repeat the history?.....I have come to know that mostly youngsters have not casted their votes and lots of votes have been wasted due to mismanagement and indisciplined agents.....

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

salam

first of all, plz tell me the meaning of MAGMA

secondly, i dont know, which party will get majority. but i think whoever wins, they play the same role in pakistani politics as it has. cos all the parties have been checked some of them once and some twice or some more times.

I did'nt cast my vote for any hope from a party or leader, but just for that party (or leader) whom i dont wana see as ruler. so tat they can't destroy the future of Pakistan.

Did you caste your vote. if so, do you think any of our leader is able to work positively.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Post Vote?????????

Asslamualaikum.
I myself did'nt caste my vote to any one, Previous year i casted it to a party,and when they won the elections u would not believe they were not ready to accept that i was in their favour and i have casted my vote to them.
I don't know why every come becomes corrupt in this country, befor elections they knock at our doors and after being elected we could'nt find them. Though it is the nature of humans when they achieve any high degree they become more proud..
And abt this new election and its result firstly it is still pending and it also depends on party and it previous records...
wait for result then we will discuss...
Regards

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

Wa alaikum salam Mr. Naqeebullah Khan

and salam others

brother, according to my openion, you still provide your favour to that party about whom you also think whatever you said about. You could decreas their majority by casting vote to their competiter as that may be some less currupt than that of party. or you could caste your vote to a indipendent Candidate, may be your vote could'nt let him won, but your vote must courage him to hope full for next field.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Hello everyone

it is really sad to hear that all of you have not casted your vote well in my opinion i would say we youngters are now that much mature that we can make our decisions and decisions for our country also vote is just a simple and easy step to choose someone better for us over here in hyderabad i saw many youngsters interested in elections even parents too and families too and i will say that you should have casted your vote no matter who wins atleast you would be satisfied by yourself that you did something for your country whoever wins we should accept that person with open heart but as a new government and the persons i know many youngsters has beaten the seniors it is very hopeful for me to see a better future for my country Pakistan and i would suggest all youngsters that never backdown always step up no matter what happens i was in rallies today after elections and workers of a party(can't disclose name)start straight firing on us but you know what happened no one took his step back and the people firing on us ran away like cowards
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Post Dear Habib......

Asslamualaikum,
Dear brother, as i have mentioned earlier that the party whom i had given or casted my vote last time(were not able to win even the provincial assembly seat this time), And as for as ur comments are concerened the one who was against them was more corrupt than my old party was........
Now brother let's pray that the new Government may bring a revolution in the Holy land of pakistan...
We pray that the new Govt must convene a meeting regarding the Nueclear technology of the super power of the isalmic countries ..

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

Dear Nageebullah read my post also about the new prime minister no one has thought of that Aitzaz Ahsan could be Prime Minister but i mentioned his name for as my choice for prime minister on number 1 hope from that you get all your answers and also emaanthaheem well he can be or can not be the prime minister but atleast his name has been taken at the first spot for the Prime Minister and where i have voted the party i wanted to has won the seat hope you never know what is going to happen so please use your right when its given to you no matter what happens but you will be satisfied from yourself as i am that i also played a role i hope you have heard one thing ( Katra Katra Mil kar dariya banata hai so mera eik vote eik katra tha )
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2008

irfanets is on a distinguished road

i dont see any change in the future. we ve faulty stars gentlemen.
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2008
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

well dear i think casting votes is our moral obligation. we must show our accede by deciding which party should clinch the diadem. we cannot get democracy like India or America at once. we will have to change the system slowly.
having cursory glance on the current election's results i am happy to see that people have voted for manifestoes instead of casting votes for political kingpins. so here we have seen a change. if we people will cast a vote it will be considered a joint leep towards stability and democracy.
moreover, political leaders are now aware about the rising nation and its expectations. you will see them taking every step with great care in future. so just boycotting the votes will not serve the purpose.
vote is power, dont hesitate in utilising it