Thursday, May 16, 2024
10:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 14, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb New Prime Minister

Give your opinions that which personality over here can be the prime minister of pakistan and also give reasons that why he is able of being prime minister

in my opinion
on number 1 is
Aitzaz Ahsan
A person with Leadership skills and knowledge about politics with exact facts and have power to speak wisely
on number 2 is
Imran Khan
as he speaks straightly and does things straightly
on number 3 is
Chauhadri Iftikhar the chief justice of Pakistan
as he never turns his back to the thing which is right no matter what will happen

azix_zee is on a distinguished road

I think you r not taking into accout the present day politics of Pakistan. All the three you mentioned are out of the arena 4 the race of Prime Ministership Mr. Awais. For me, Keeping in view the present elections, though I won't Ideally do so:
1_ Makhdoom Amin Fahim
2_Asif Ali Zardari
3_Javaid Hashmi
4_Pervaiz Elahi (don't get angry, be rational)
5_Fazlu Rehman
6_Asfandiyar Wali
But:
President Musharaf would like to see the present PM, Mohammad Mian Somroo as PM for the next 5 year or untill his demise...
akhlaq (Saturday, April 19, 2008)
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Pardada is on a distinguished road

Can be
-------
P Elahi
A A Zardari

Should be
---------
Zafarulla Jamali, Zubaida Jalal but either from Balochistan or NWFP only, if we are to save the federation.

Would be
---------
P Elahi (Unfortunately)

Exclamation

@ Azix Zee
@ pardada

please give reason why would you like to see them prime minister of Pakistan and we know these persons wont be selected just as our thoughts that which people can better for our country
Thanks
Old Friday, February 15, 2008

The question is not what we want....the question is; what is possible in the present day scenario.....
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

if asif zardari comes into power , pakistan rightly deserves the dooms day scenorio
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Muhammed Usman is on a distinguished road

my friendz maulana fazl -u - rehman is pakistan's next prime minister
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 350

Jani Abro is on a distinguished road

I am in favour of ASMA JAHANGIR for the slot of prime ministership. She is the embodiment of determination, courage, vision and moderation. She has spent most of her career defending the rights of women, religious minorities, and children of Pakistan. She has served as the chairperson of the Pakistan Human Rights Commission. In 1998, she was appointed Special Rapporteur of the UN Commission on Human Rights. This is what she has to say about her notion of DEMOCRACY:

"Eventually things will have to get better. However, the way they will improve is not going to be because of the government or the elite leadership, or the political leadership, or the institutions of our country, most of which have actually crumbled. It will be the people of the country themselves who will bring about the change in society because they have had to struggle to fend for themselves at every level."
Old Saturday, February 16, 2008

Exclamation

@ azix_zee

buddy i didnt started this thread for political views i just want to know your thoughts and reasons for choosing the prime minister i know the person we want be the next PM wont be the persons we discuss here but just wanted to know the qualities of personalities around us that is why i have suggest your name with reasons hope you understand that and please dont get political
THANKS
Old Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hmmmm!!! Awais 666...!!!
If that is the case!!! Then I think Mr. Aitizaz Hassan is the best choice. Follwoing are the reasons why I think he deserves the portpolio;
1). His public image is at the peak these days...
2). Seasoned politician...
3). Gr8 adovcate...
4). Can serve the cause of federation becuase he is both popular in punjab & the smaller province.
5). The last but not the least, his relation with PPP. PPP is the most popular and largest political party in Pakistan. So, the tension can be reduce to some extent through his appointment.....
Thx