Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:34 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 16, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road
Default New And Disasterous Political Dispute To Arrive

Salamz,

Friends i am afraid that a very new and much complicated dispute to arrive in Pakistan Politics after 18th feb elections 2008. I am not clear the people who are speaking against Mr. President so often, . I read in the newspaper that if the results of elections is not according to the expectation of Mr. Musharaff, the welcome ceremony of the new cabinet can be belated and there is no time frame mentioned in constitution. i am afraid
1) Will PPP after comming in Power can forget what happen with their former leader
2) is Nawaz Sharif after comming in power will put blanket on what happened to him
3) If welcome ceremony gets late what will be the reaction of upcomming assembly selected by people

Can not figure out what's going to happen but

O-Allah u are the only one who can solve these issues Plz help us

Last edited by amy; Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old Saturday, February 23, 2008

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point

uncertainity.... well we have to expect the unexpected... anything can happen anytime.. wait n see///let ur boat on the waves then the waves know where to take it
Old Sunday, February 24, 2008
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

My apprehensions are same like yours. We were happy that every thing is going to settle in the best possible way but outcome doesnt suit our expectations.
Now the issue of settlement between the newly elected govt and pervaiz musharaf seems a hard nut to crack.i dont know what would become of our future.After coming out from one problem we are involved in new. Now American and britain bigwigs are putting pressure on new govt to co-operate with a flabby president who has just suffered a steep fall in his popularity.
Batten down the hatches, as coming circumstances are nudging towards another enigmatic quicksand.
Musharaf wants to garb his all illegal steps by amending the constituion but nawaz and zardari seem irked by this new and another artifice.
clouds of despair are again overwhelming the nation. At this critical juncture, sincerity from the side of politicians is needed to mould a banana republic into a stable state. If we missed this chance future generations will never forgive us.
unity and struggle for the common cause is the important need of hour.
Old Sunday, March 02, 2008

muhammad nawaz is on a distinguished road

salam to you gentlemen
As far my imiginations PML Q should avoid making forward blocks among them infact this is the test of the leadership of the king,s party.now ball is in the court of PML Q.If the leadership unite thier horeses to avoid horse trading and play an opposition role then just after five years or so PML Q CAN BECOME A HARD NUT TO CRACK FOR ANY ALLAINCE.PPPP AND PML N WILL BECOME FRACTIONS . IT IS THE TIME FOR TOUGH DECIONS.METTLE WILLBE TESTED
Old Monday, March 03, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

PPP will form the govt. in coalition with PML(N), no doubt .Musharraf already assented to work with any of the winning parties. But the current scenario seems to be somehow different as PML(N) pledging to restore the sacked judges,which will ultimately ensue in rejuvenation of the constitution and elimination of 58(2b).So will there be any place for Musharraf in the coming govt. seems to be a conundrum yet. It is better he should seek for graceful exits
amy (Monday, March 03, 2008)
Old Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Very stupid thing to say but still i'll say i love to see both the new government and musharaf working together. Musharaf as a leader is one of the best in business