CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/16771-mr-ansar-barni-president-musharraf-what-great-job.html)

fahad269 Saturday, March 08, 2008 05:23 PM

Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job

[B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]KASHMIR SINGH(AN INDIAN SPY)----FOUND A SAFE PASSAGE WITH THE HELP OF DEDICATED EFFORTS OF MR.ANSAR BARNI(MINISTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS) AND SPECIAL KINDNESS OF PRESIDENT MUSHARRAF......BOTH PERSONS DID A MATCHLESS JOB FOR INDIA........[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[IMG]http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20080308/Sub_Images/1100365327-2.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dailywaqt.com/080308/Images/fp-19.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]SHAME ON MR.ANSAR BARNI AND MUSHARRAF FOR THIS RIDICULOUS ACT OF MISCHIEF.........SHOULDN'T YOU RESIGN FOR THIS ACT RIGHTNOW??? [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

PHARM Saturday, March 08, 2008 05:41 PM

[B]hy to yeh aik afsos nak waqia, laikin mjy iss par bari hansi aa rahi hy, i don't know why,,

the statment of kashmir singh is a great slap for musharraf, for this situation here is a proverb, chirag talay andhaira.

Agar uncle musharraf ki hamdardi itni he ubal rahi hy, to un pakistaniyon ko unky ghar bhijwa dain jinko rah chaltay main uthwa liya tha..

Once our neighbour, cross the border mistakenly and he came back home after a long time, perhaps after five year, and he was about to mad.

lakin yeh kashmir singh to bara chalak nikla, pata nahi muslim b hoa hy, ya wo b logon ki hamdardi samaitany ka aik tareeqa tha,.

amy Saturday, March 08, 2008 09:37 PM

Ansar Burni was talking about human rights .... what a shame !
so, all rights applied to an Indian detective ????
cant he see poor citizens of Pakistan who are living even below poverty line ???
our nations is deprived from basic needs even.
what human rights he was talking??.... where chief justice of Pak is kept under imprisonment ??
moreover electronic media is also responsible for making him (Kashmir Singh )a [B]hero[/B].... all channels weres showing his release as if it was a live match.

saadat110 Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:17 PM

ansar burney seems to be quite concerned about human rights ... all he could find was kashmir singh to get some cheap popularity .... he should have made efforts to get Dr. AQ Khan out of the imprisonment ....

Muhammed Usman Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:31 PM

I think our tv channels should learn some lesson . They should stop making false heroes . We let a spy 2 go to his home and in return we got a dead body of a cricket fans . Not a bad deal . Isn't it . Disgusting

sibtainafzaal Sunday, March 09, 2008 02:00 AM

I guess its not Musharraf who is to be blamed that much compared to Mr Burni and GEO TV

The way GEO tried to highlight Kashmir singh;s love marriage, it seemed as if they are trying level best to prove that veer zara story has become a reality.... i mean GEO's act was so shameful, its because of this coverage Burni though why not give it more importance and give that spy money and a grand fare well.

At this point i should say that its a [b]slap to all Pakistani Nation [/b] who make their foes , hero's, whether they are corrupt politicians or indian spies. No one remembers the name of Sipoy Maqbool who when released by indians after 40 years of imprisonment had lost his senses and his tongue was cut.... our youth take shahrukh khan and others as their heroes and not those who dedicated their lives for Pakistan. but they forget the true heroes like Sipoy Maqbool.... if this isnt pathetic then nothing else is......

aqib Sunday, March 09, 2008 09:11 AM

To free K.Singh was just one of many blunders which our country's "respected" so called leaders and higher ranked office bearers make [B]frequently[/B], but for this event the real culprits are our Intelligence Agencies who failed to know that K.Singh is a spy.

Waseem Riaz Khan Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:41 AM

hold on guys!
i have another news
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]Kashmir Singh changes statement again[/B][/COLOR]NEW DELHI, March 8: An Indian who was recently freed by Pakistan has said he was not a spy, denying his earlier claim of working for Indian intelligence, news reports said on Saturday.

Zeenews said that in his latest flip-flop on the issue, Kashmir Singh said that the media had distorted his statement on his role in Pakistan.

“Main taan uthe black karan gaya si teh fadiya gaya. (I only went there to smuggle and was caught.) There is nothing more that I can say. Please don’t pressurise me. I was caught and was forced to admit that I was an Indian spy,” he told reporters.—Correspondent

President or Minister cannot peep into mr. singh's heart or mind
its no a mistake on their part. if we were at their place we could have done the same

Waseem Riaz Khan Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:56 AM

We even didnt think that this change in statements of k.singh can be another trick by indian agencies to create restlessness among pakistanis as i am seeing this condition above. Instead of criticizing ourselves vehemently, we must scrutinize the issue from each angle.
Humari qaum ko tu sirf mauqa chahye hota hay and then many of pretty souls are vociferously condemned.
Remember, after the release of k.singh India is also considering the release of many pakistanis, languishing there after completing the sentence.

talha hasan Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:30 PM

Pakistani intelligence agencies are those who defeated Russian forces in Afghanistan , and, today America depends upon !. who knows what happened exactly? May be they new that Kashmir singh was who ?they needed publicity for the Pakistani president and human rights dangerous workers and ministers ,and they picked up the least for this task that is Mr Kashmir singh .as he says something one day and another ,another day .
They got what they needed, full attention of media, and praise to Pakistan’s president and human rights minister, narrowing the path of freedom for other prisoners in Pakistan.
and see what is happening!

Singh's confession “certainly weakens the position of Indian prisoners in Pakistan,” said Ashok Mehta, a strategic analyst in New Delhi. “It becomes that much more difficult for the president to pardon them or give them clemency.”

“These cases are so old — we are talking about the 1960s,” said Mehta. If Singh were a fresh spy engaged in contemporary espionage, the repercussions would be more serious, hehe said, adding “But this is history ... I don't think this is going to negatively affect India-Pakistan relations,” he said.

05:18 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.