Saturday, June 01, 2024
03:37 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road
Default Judicial Crisis in Pakistan

Salaam to all fellows,
I intend to embark upon the judicial crisis which popped up on 9th March 2007 and is unsettled till date. I'll endeavor, Allah Willing, to give firstly a timeline from March 9 2007 to July 20 2007, covering almost every significant development of the matter. Then, Inshallah, i'll put forth various facets of the crisis confining my self to the aforesaid time sapn. thereafter we'll have a look on the second and devastating phase of the crisis ignitioned by the Proclamation of Emergency, 2007.
By this intorductory post i just wanted to confirm that whether any work has been performed in this context before or not. I request u people to please confirm it ASAP enabling me to undertake an culminate the task.

Regards,
Old Wednesday, June 04, 2008
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

Dear Friend

People have written alot on this issue for long but you are most welcome to share your views on the issue...

Regards
Old Thursday, June 12, 2008
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough
Default Justice delayed is justice denied

I would like to express my opinion here. Well, it may sound little rude to all of you but after so many months of struggle and millions in fact billion of rupees spent on the compaign, i would like to make a remark here that it really doesn't matter to me if the depost judges get restored or not cuz i know that poor lower cadre individual was kept away from timely justice then and his situation is pretty much similar now and there wouldn't be any effect on his condition no matter whoever come to the seat. My poors had been ignored and kept distant from justice and the situation will persist no matter whoever comes or goes. I would have really supported if all that money, energy and time had been devoted by the same individuals for the provision of cheap and quick justice.
Alas, It was aptly said by Shaikh Rasheed that Pakitanis are too innocent and they forget everything too quickly.
During election days people used to dance day and night at the camps of political parties, especially at Bilawal House but nowadays no one is there to demonstrate against shortage of wheat of loadshedding. It seems as if they are welcomed just to add colours to the celebration of political people but not to ventilate their grievance.
In a nutshell i would say that it would have been better if the lawers compaign had been to poors' interests and not for the interests of few big fishes
Old Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough
Unhappy judiciary....

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

JUDICIARY HAS ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED AS AN IMPORTANT ORGAN OF ANY STATE.

bt what is happening to it in pakistan?it seems that in every political change judiciary is the main sufferer..and it was happened on 3 nov..
whenever v get honest judges they have been victimized by govt in authority.
the same mostly happened in pakistan.even the present govt used the matter of judiciary as a WALKING STICK jst to get into power and now as usual after coming into power forgot about their promises..if such promisers are doing like this,nobdy could hv believe in MASSIHASb/c in such time of need peole considered them not less than MASSIHAAS..

now the question is is the increase in number of judiciary to 29 justifiable??
isnt it in 1way or the other voilation of constitution and justifying indirectly EMERGANCY PROCLAMATION OF MUSHARAF ON 3NOV???..........

THINK

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 04:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hina 11(MISS Einstein) For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 26, 2008)
Old Friday, July 04, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Dear Hina, this tragedy is not the story of last Wednesday; we all know its pernicious point of commencement that started showing its face when our first constitutional assembly was dissolved in 1954, when governor general Malik Ghulam Mohammad keeping all official etiquettes aside dictatorially called Mr. Mohammad Ali Bogra, who was at his premier visit to London to give access a military General in civil cabinet. Beyond doubt it was WHITE ELEPHANT’s influence and support which leaned Malik Ghulam Mohammad to devastate the emerging democracy in Pakistan. Later the imposition of first Marshal Law in 1958 broach the process of curbing and burking our democratic institutions, periods of stratocracy from 1958-1969, 1969-1971, 1977-1988 and 1999-2007 have marked indelible destructive marks not only on our politics but on our economy, geo-strategic position, social orders and defense too. You have now started crying for judiciary after looking clear and apparent campaign, I want to raise a question here, what our lawyers were doing at the time when DOCTRINE OF NECESSITY was proposed and accepted? Why they didn’t stand up when Supreme Court issued the orders of execution of Z.A.Bhutto? Where were our lawyers and judges when Dr. A.Q.Khan was incarcerated in his own house? Still there’s a long chain of questions, not writing due to the lack of time.

I openly express the illegitimacy of PCO and “Oath of office (Judges) Ordinance 2007” and damn against all such judges who took swearwords under it, but what would you say about PCO 1999 under which our so-expelled CJ took oath, didn’t he realize the non-constitutionality of his act? Well, don’t think that I’m against the current judicial activism, I’m in strong favor of it, I’m only tragic on its late start-up. We can neither blame our people entirely for this nor USA, both are 50-50 responsible in this mess. You might have heard about Paul Henry Nashtay, who served as a political advisor of number of American Presidents since the end of 2nd world war, that was the period when various African, Asian and Latin American nations got freedom from UK and US’s colonization, so looking to such circumstances Paul Nashtay, who had gained reputation as an expert of formulating long, mid and short term policies decided to design such strategy that would make the minds of newly independent nations slavish, confined and dependent, which will ultimately yield their politics and economy in the hands of their former lords. For this case he established ”INSTITUTE OD ADVANCE INTERNATIONAL STUDIES" at Washington on 1943, believe me this is that deadly edifice which is influencing US governments for 60 years. German bourn Paul Nashtay is the one who presented the policies for Pakistan after examining its remarkable geo-strategic position, he said that if we want hold on central and south Asia then must not let democracy fostered in Pakistani soil, make their economy fragile by appealing them towards international monetary bodies, don’t let them hail with their enormous hidden natural resources, deprive them from effective, loyal and patriotic leadership, execute or plunge such Pakistani subjects who have caliber to do something good and valuable. What is happening nowadays, and what had happened in the past is a clear output of Paul Nashtay’s homework.

But we can’t blame him solely for our tribulations, our leaders, politicians, civil and military bureaucrats and judges (not all I mean) because of their self-concerns and weaknesses have contributed and still contributing a lot in turning late Paul Nashtay successful in his agenda. We don’t need rotten politician and fetid policy makers, we need statesmen, we need patriots, we need undaunted, intelligent and true Pakistani leadership that can speak with whites eye-to-eye rather than kneeling down on their “Do More”. I think they’ll be our real MASEEHA.

If you are interested to acquaint yourself more about restoration of judges, honor me by visit my blog http://chiltanafghan.jeeran.com/temp.../6/592086.html , I’ll be more honored if my dear members enrich it with their tactful and discreet comments.

LONG LIVE ISLAM, LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

Regards.
Old Saturday, July 05, 2008
Banned

treatindeed is an unknown quantity at this point

@Hina,
Confusion,confusion,& confusion is but unfortunate legacy we third world countries are bereft and endowed with.Yes, Maria got a very solid point when she says that the ex-colonizers of the present 3rd world had well in mind the mean strategem of holding to their slave lands and people indefinintely even after their independence on paper as the times warranted with big clippings like the so called 'Decolonization Era'..Before i confuse the currnt judicial issue in Pak right now by putting into it some 'white' sauce,lemme support Maria's Paul Nashtay insight.

And, yep,its not over yet,as has further been expounded and socio-politically (empirically/imperially)proved by Johan Galtung's theory of Neo-neo-Imperialism.....Don worry,its too simple to be applied to gutless slave bodies..n never gets insipid like honey,difference being honey is eaten,drunk n it is applied.

Galtung says...The Neo-neo-Imperialism is an age wherein the ex-colonial powers control their old slaves/countries/nations as puppets thru E/IT inventions...Terming it simple way means....Surreptitious Colonialism/slave-master game....their physical presence wd have not matched such master-slave order in the days of yore as wd E/IT presence..He says,Neo -Imperialsm dawned the day off went orthodox imperialism..Once came ultra-scientific revolutions, the need for useless physical confrontations like obnoxious half-centuried Cold-war seemed rather two-way burden(ruff on white,say)...N, there got into fashion the E-technology-IT stuff..

Going by Galtung, the current NN-Imperialism works in 5 following ways:
Political:The 3rd world always blindly follows as God-given the democratic values,etc of their ex-powrs.

Economic:Capitalism,in the shape of privatization,blah blah is what they blv into their being exit from whatever economic ills and ailments of the day

Military:You teach and please give F-16,etc is what we listen to when we see any news abt third world military leaders having tete-a-tete with their old masters.

Cultural:Haute Couture but it is,needless to mention else

Religious:Why dont you turkish muslims allow women to draw off their hijaabs if you really want Muslims to be counted among those fashioned to day and moderates..

Regards
Old Saturday, July 12, 2008

shaniarsal is on a distinguished road
Question Life

Asalam-o-Alaikum
Why our government is not restored our Jugdes ?what are the real facts behind this?
Old Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough
Unhappy

well the real facts for non-restoration of judges z right in front of u...

by ths act our great politicians will b affected... now wt will then b the fate of NRO??
definitly sch law(NRO) will b thrown out by our judges,if they b restored and it will surely affect the political career of thos who have been given protection under this law and who hv been welcomed back in this political scenario as ASIF ALI ZARDARI,SHERPAO....etc

Even now govt z taking many decisions on its own w/o consulting or putting sch ideas to b acted upon,in front of parliament..as nobdy there thn 2 hv check on them..are acting as JUDGES OF THEIR OWN CAUSE...

now how the hell,will they b risking their brightening career///???
Old Friday, July 25, 2008

Question topic of judges restoration...

in the recent summit talks chaired by our honoured Prime Minister,it was greatly xpected that the judge's issue would b an important issue to b discussed upon bt that hope was watered upon when the whole meeting was concentrated jst upon the issue of tribal belt
as mst b resolved by negotiations than by force(hay thn let us know,is the interference in pakistan's territory by US planes,NEGOTIATION.... )

well the basic purpose of sch meeting was to prepare our GREAT GILANI sahib for his first visit to USA and 2 meet BUSH on 28july....
ACCORDING TO SOURCES WHEN ASKED FROM zardari ABT judges RESTORATION'S issue,he said it was not the only issue 4 pakistan(how the hell he can say lik this.... thn it z problem of whom....??? of USA???)

TAT SUMMIT LONGED FOR 8HOURS...
it z said that it seems as the relations btw PPP and PML-N r affected bc Mr NAWAZ z yet out of pakistan....

now let c wt will further b the judges matter b stretched and how many years will it take 2 b resolved......

THE PURPOSE OF HAVING DEMOCRATIC GOVT WAS 2 SAVE US AND REMOVE BURDENS FROM OVER US AND NOT 2 INCREASE....

mst remember that.....