Sunday, May 05, 2024
09:16 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 05, 2009
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold
Default Do you realise what is going in the world around you?

Assalamalikum all,

This time I am here, in this section of the forum, with a very interesting and a different topic to discuss. It’s about how the Jews are controlling the entire world (what I believe to be 90-95%) and how we (Muslims) are moving towards our destruction. There’s this documentary ‘The Arrivals’ you’ll find this in Google’s video. Search for ‘the arrivals series part 1’ and watch the one with duration 1:54:34.

Most of you must be knowing about Zaid Hamid. After watching The Arrivals if you watch his programmes you’ll find them an elucidation of the aforementioned documentary. At least, I do.

Here is a little part from the documentary:

Historically the control of manipulation of political opinion has been the freemasons main weapons in gaining control of countries and states. Once in the control of the rulers and politicians of the countries, laws and political structures can be changed with accordance to their agenda. However, since restricting the body doesn’t necessarily mean restrict the mind, the free masons recognises that their plan for global government based on subduing the message on their agenda. And that’s eliminating opposition to their cause and the greatest threat they plan is causing more danger then any army or law is the threat of freethinking mind. In order to eliminate this threat and to achieve their objectives the masons have set about goldest plan ever devised. The complete control of every aspect of human life – your life. And the weapons they are using against you are in your very homes entreating you and your children and gradually doctrine you without you even realising.

(Sorry if the sentence formation is not understandable because I had to pause, rewind, and forward during the video to type it. It’s just to give you an idea what the documentary is about. )

The documentary is a must see for all, especially for Muslims. After seeing it, you’ll realise why Islam doesn’t permit music, videos, television, and all other rubbish. Already, Zaid Hamid had shaken me a great deal and this documentary added more to it. It’ll surely blow your minds as well.

The Arrivals main aim is to aware the world (especially Muslims) about what’s happening around us today. The jews want to control the entire world and the best way to achieve their objective is to control the minds of people all around the globe. The means they are using to control our minds are television, songs, internet and every aspect of so called our source of entertainment.

You know why these Israelis are killing innocent Palestines? Because they are afraid of them. Palestines are true Muslims and the one who can be of great danger to the Jews. One of my uncles was telling that if you put a person from any nationality in a discussion with a jew within minutes the jew will defeat him. That’s because they have lots of tactics (or whatever you call it). Whereas, if you put a Palestine in discussion with a jew, the jew will be the one to face defeat. He’ll be the one who’ll lose and that explains why they so much want to end the Palestine generation. People, please, please, please WAKE UP! Wake up before it’s too late. I personally believe that it’s already too late and jews have succeeded much in their plans but as said better late than never, same applies here. I know that it’s very difficult to live a life with accordance to Islamic teachings and ways in today’s world but we can atleast implement 60-75% of what Islam says in our life. That for sure is possible. We need to boycott Israeli brands which raise funds for them and which they use against us. For some of you, all that I have said till now would be a ‘Bukwass’ but if you watch ‘The Arrivals’ I bet you’ll get what I am trying to convey. Please people, just for a moment think where the Muslims stand today? What Muslims have become today? Nothing but victims of the enemies! Why Muslims no longer make any inventions/discoveries? Why are they lacking behind? You all surely know answers to all these questions! Think!

In the 4th part of ‘Economic Terrorism’ by Zaid Hamid, he explains how the freemasons and Zionists are controlling the world. They send their men to rule and govern the countries. They give them two options of which they have to choose one: either a BULLET or a SWISS BANK. YES! This is true. That explains why our country is facing so many problems. Why the hell would anyone choose a bullet and invite their own death, they rather prefer to enjoy the luxuries of this world than those of the Hereafter. It’s not only Pakistan; instead most of the world’s leaders are the men of these freemasons and Zionists.

In my view, our future is not only our future, alone! What we decide today will represent the future of Pakistan and the future of Muslim Ummah. I personally feel that the enemies want to destroy Pakistan because it is a very important part of Muslim Ummah or let me put it this way: the heart of Muslim Ummah. It’s nuclearly strong. It gives Muslim Ummah the power and that’s what the enemies surely don’t like.

All this (with other stuff) makes me think that we are in this world fighting a war between Allah and the Satan. The true Muslims today (in the minority sector) represent Allah’s force and the rest Satan’s. Satan challenged Allah that he’ll corrupt the hearts of Allah’s slave and take away holiness from hearts. And that’s what he’s doing, and have even succeed in doing so. Forget about the Muslim Ummah, just look at yourself and ask a question ‘Where do I stand and as a Muslim am I doing what I am told to?’ You’ll find the answer within yourself. I believe that to bring a change we first need to change ourselves. I know it’s almost impossible to change the minds of people, today, but where there’s a will there is a way. One single person cannot change the entire world but he/she can at least play his/her part by trying to correct those around him/her. The scale of your activities does not matter. Just try to play your part in the best possible way you can!

Ok! It’s too long. I hope we can have a serious discussion on this topic. But first watch ‘The Arrivals’ and few of Zaid Hamid’s video (you’ll find them at the website of brasstacks.) Please, stay tuned till last second of The Arrivals. It will also explain you why Dubai is facing a downfall!

Allah Hafiz for now!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Thursday, February 05, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Sunday, February 15, 2009), qayym (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Saqib Shah (Saturday, February 07, 2009)
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Cool

.Once more a member, now have compelled me to kiss the hand of medas.
Well I want to have your intention on some interesting aspect.
First of his entire meteoric rise as an anchorperson His program brass tacks.
From nowhere he comes, conquers the prime time and established himself as a defense analyst.
He has more than two personal websites. He claimed to be a corporate magnate worth two billion dollar and I don’t know a corporate genius teaching the shrewd , shrewdness.
He is former militant , a defense strategist and a close companion to Ahmed shah masood. A master of disguise, he hold black belt second don (He , other has the similar profile aaahhh putin )
A graduate of NED as a electronical engineer, while completing his degree while fight the holly war . ( How all this happen, he should be teaching me the ways too.)
After his retirement, he started his business, a security appliances supplier and he is a becon to us to have amassed both din and dinya. A true mujahid i tell you.
He actively participate on the orkut and facebook , spare so much of his precious time and a true catholic and puritanical he became the inspiration to our emerging youth and budding intellect.
I also feel for him. I like what he says. Especially if he indeed been projected. Because i believe currently he is giving us a vision. A dream to yearn for. If he indeed been projected the very people i suspect, i guess we will see his rise as a Ahmedi Nijad of Pakistan
Ayan Khan (Thursday, February 05, 2009), Princess Royal (Thursday, February 05, 2009), qayym (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Saqib Shah (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Saturday, February 07, 2009)
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Yep! Rightly said, i guess we will see his rise as a Ahmedi Nijad of Pakistan. May Allah keep him in His protection, ameen.

The freemasons and zionists are ruling most of the world through ways we could not have even imagined before The Arrivals and Zaid Hamid, at least that's for me. One of the parts of The Arrivals tells how they are trying to spread the negative (or evil) energy all around the world, through architecture. Mosques, no matter where in the world, have a similar structure - A Dome. That releases positive energy. Where as checkboards, pyramids and blah blah release negative energy. And that's exactly how the structure of the buildings are today. The chess floors are so common in five stars. And if you look at dubai with these facts in mind you will understand why dubai is facing downfall. One of the signs of the End Day is that tall buildings will be build. See around the world, and that's what you'll find!

There are certain signs which represent the Jews of which an eye and a star (itself made of two triangles representing pyramid) are very common. Even the Israeli flag has this star sign. And if you closely look all jewish brands you'll find these signs on them. Same goes for Starbucks (a very famous coffee shop). Bucks for Star which in turn means the Jews!!!
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 527

athena is on a distinguished road

While theres no dearth of far fetched conspiracy theories on how freemasons and jews and the like are bent upon ruling the world and establishing the new world order, there is no subsitute for concrete facts and figures. I would like to share these glaring statistics which i recieved through email,

Extracts of speech by Hafez A.B Mohamed: Director-General, Al Baraka Bank.

Demographics:
o World Jewish Population. 14 million
o Distribution: 7 m in America
5 m in Asia
2 m in Europe
100 thousand in Africa
o World Muslim Population: 1.5 billion
o Distribution: 1 billion in Asia/Mid-East
400 M in Africa
44 M in Europe
6 M in the Americas
o Every fifth human being is a Muslim.
o For every single Hindu there are two Muslims
o For every Buddhist there are two Muslims
o For every Jew there are 107 Muslims
o Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1.5 billion Muslims

Why?

Here are some of the reasons.

Movers of Current History
o Albert Einstein Jewish
o Sigmund Freud Jewish
o Karl Marx Jewish
o Paul Samuelson Jewish
o Milton Friedman Jewish

Medical Milestones
o Vaccinating Needle: Benjamin Ruben Jewish
o Polio Vaccine Jonas Salk Jewish
o Leukaemia Drug Gertrude Elion Jewish
o Hepatitis B Baruch Blumberg Jewish
o Syphilis Drug Paul Ehrlich Jewish
o Neuro muscular Elie Metchnikoff Jewish
o Endocrinology Andrew Schally Jewish
o Cognitive therapy. Aaron Beck Jewish
o Contraceptive Pill Gregory Pincus Jewish
o Understanding of Human Eye. G. Wald Jewish
o Embryology. Stanley Cohen Jewish
o Kidney Dialysis Willem Kloffcame Jewish

Nobel Prize Winners
o In the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 180 Nobel prizes whilst 1.5
billion Muslims have contributed only 3 Nobel winners

Inventions that changed History
o Micro- Processing Chip. Stanley Mezor Jewish
o Nuclear Chain Reactor Leo Sziland Jewish
o Optical Fibre Cable Peter Schultz Jewish
o Traffic Lights Charles Adler Jewish
o Stainless Steel Benno Strauss Jewish
o Sound Movies Isador Kisee Jewish
o Telephone Microphone Emile Berliner Jewish
o Video Tape Recorder Charles Ginsburg Jewish

Influential Global Business
o Polo Ralph Lauren Jewish
o Coca Cola Jewish
o Levi's Jeans Levi Strauss Jewish
o Sawbuck's Howard Schultz Jewish
o Google Sergey Brin Jewish
o Dell Computers Michael Dell Jewish
o Oracle Larry Ellison Jewish
o DKNY Donna Karan Jewish
o Baskin & Robbins Irv Robbins Jewish
o Dunkin Donuts Bill Rosenberg Jewish

Influential Intellectuals/Politicians
o Henry Kissinger , US Sec of State Jewish
o Richard Levin, PresidentYaleUniversity Jewish
o Alan Greenspan , US Federal Reserve Jewish
o Joseph Lieberman Jewish
o Madeleine Albright , US Sec of State Jewish
o CasperWeinberger , US Sec of Defence Jewish
o Maxim Litvinov , USSR Foreign Minister Jewish
o DavidMarshal , Singapore Chief Minister Jewish
o Isaacs Isaacs, Gov-GenAustralia Jewish
o Benjamin Disraeli, British Statesman Jewish
o Yevgeny Primakov, Russian PM Jewish
o Barry Goldwater , US Politician Jewish
o Jorge Sampaio, President Portugal Jewish
o Herb Gray, Canadian Deputy - PM Jewish
o Pierre Mendes, French PM Jewish
o Michael Howard, British Home Sec. Jewish
o Bruno Kriesky, Austrian Chancellor Jewish
o Robert Rubin , US Sec of Treasury Jewish

Global Media Influential
o Wolf Blitzer, CNN Jewish
o Barbara Walters ABC News Jewish
o EugeneMeyer , Washington Post Jewish
o Henry Grunwald, Time Magazine Jewish
o Katherine Graham , Washington Post Jewish
o Joseph Lelyeld, New York Times Jewish
o Max Frankel, New York Times Jewish

Global Philanthropists
o George Soros Jewish
o Walter Annenberg Jewish

Why are they powerful? why are Muslims powerless?

Here's another reason. We have lost the capacity to produce knowledge.

o In the entire Muslim World (57 Muslim Countries) there are only 500
universities.
o In USA alone, 5,758 universities
o In India alone, 8,407 universities
o Not one university in the entire Islamic World features in the Top 500 Ranking
Universities of the World
o Literacy in the Christian World 90%
o Literacy in the Muslim World 40%
o 15 Christian majority-countries, literacy rate 100%
o Muslim majority - countries , None
o 98% in Christian countries completed primary
o Only 50% in Muslim countries completed primary.
o 40% in Christian countries attended university
o In Muslim countries a dismal 2% attended.
o Muslim majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims
o The USA has 5000 per million
o The Christian world 1000 technicians per million.
o Entire Arab World only 50 technicians per million.
o Muslim World spends on research/development 0.2% of GDP
o Christian World spends 5 % of GDP

Conclusion.
o The Muslim World lacks the capacity to produce knowledge.

Another way of testing the degree of knowledge is the degree of diffusing
knowledge.

o Pakistan 23 daily newspapers per 1000 citizens
o Singapore 460 per 1000 citizens.
o In UK book titles per million is 2000
o In Egypt book titles per million is only 17

Conclusion.
o Muslim World is failing to diffuse knowledge

Applying Knowledge is another such test.
o Exports of high tech products from Pakistan is 0.9% of its exports.
o In Saudi Arabia is 0.2%
o Kuwait , Morocco and Algeria 0.3%
o Singapore alone is 68%

Conclusion.
o Muslim World is failing to apply knowledge.

What do you conclude? no need to tell the figures are speaking themselves very
loudly we are unable to listen
Advice:
Please educate yourself and your children. always promote education, don't
compromise on it, don't ignore your children's slightest misguidance from
education (and please, for God's Sake, don't use your personal contacts or sources
to promote your children in their education; if they fail, let them and make them
learn to pass; b/c if they can't do it now, they can't ever).
We are World's biggest and strongest nation, all we need is to identify and
explore our ownselves. Our victory is with our knowledge, our creativity, our
literacy...And nothing else.
....Wake up...

We keep seeing how the US looks the other way in the face of US atrocities time and time again and keeps pledging ustinted support.
As to the symbols representing the Freemasons,it is actually a pyramid with the all-seeing eye ... you can see that very clearly on the US dollar bill
Anyone whose read Da vinci Code will find if rife with Masonic refererences, also alluding to the fact that the founding fathers of America were also among them.......it all makes up for very intresting theory.

But I find thats where it stops. Its just a far fetched conspiracy theory.

But the jews, like it of not have been behind many major discoveries, they now represent a powerful lobby and yes they have a powerful influence over world affairs...thats the bitter truth.
Attached Thumbnails
Do you realise what is going in the world around you?-eye-horus-dollar-bill.jpg  
Ayan Khan (Thursday, February 05, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Friday, February 06, 2009), qayym (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Raz (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Saqib Shah (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Saturday, February 07, 2009)
Banned

Ayan Khan is on a distinguished road
Default Unbelievable

@ Athena
Thanx for the major contribution. Its such a drawback for WE the Muslims that we ourselves have done so with ourselves because before more then 1400 years ago ALLAH Almighty said that " IQRA ", but we..................

Well there's a lot yet to be learned...

INSHALLAH there will be a day when everything will go as prescribed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayan Khan For This Useful Post:
Frankenstein of css (Friday, February 06, 2009)
Super Moderator

Yep! Heard about this US 1 dollar bill. It is argued that this one eye represents the eye of dajjal. And the economic system today in practise is in fact a dajjal system and of not benefit to anyone except for Jews, it's the one causing world so much harm. That's why Islam forbids riba.

Seems like the world will soon end. And if that's really the case then all this has to happen. But keeping in mind that 'yeh tou hona he hai' we shouldn't stop trying. May Allah give hadayat to all Muslims including me, ameen.

Quote:
INSHALLAH there will be a day when everything will go as prescribed.
Insha-Allah!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, February 06, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old Friday, February 06, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Question

I don’t know why in the recent times , every one is so eagerly awaiting for DAJAAL.
Well According to our belief and religious scriptures, Dajjal era would be the most taxing and thorny for the believer. We are instructed to recite surah kahaf after the jumaa prayers so that the Almighty saves us from the FITNA of dajjal. I shall hope that I, in my life time, would not see the coming of DAJAL.
Please focus on the real issue. Neocons are every where. Chinese have their vision of world dominance Russia has its designs while India also seeks to become a super power. Who stopped the Muslims to strife for their share of the pie.
There were wars imposed on china to legalized opium trade in the beginning of the 19 th century. Macao and Hong Kong were occupied by the imperial european nation so if china can come come out of its abysmal decadence why cant we, instead of clamoring upon the intrigues of other.
Lets Develop our human resource. Give good governance to people Make the polices for Development of the people, for the people and by the people.
Jews are defeating us because they concentrate upon quality production not quantity production ( Hazards of population boom )
So i support zaid hamid in the aspects of human development of pakistani people. I support only on the sections of his rhetoric in which he talks about the renaissance of muslim ummah , how ever i have my serious reservation when i see him reiterating the same , out dated and cynical propaganda of the late eighties and nineties. Talmood , council of the zoinist elders and TAghoot.
Bhai make your own council of elders and have your own designs. But always be cognizant over your current potential ( remember 139th rank on HDI ) and then ponder upon the strategically over stretched designs , a blunder of the eighties , the result of which we are sowing at present.

Quote:
Medical Milestones
o Vaccinating Needle: Benjamin Ruben Jewish
o Polio Vaccine Jonas Salk Jewish
o Leukaemia Drug Gertrude Elion Jewish
o Hepatitis B Baruch Blumberg Jewish
o Syphilis Drug Paul Ehrlich Jewish
o Neuro muscular Elie Metchnikoff Jewish
o Endocrinology Andrew Schally Jewish
o Cognitive therapy. Aaron Beck Jewish
o Contraceptive Pill Gregory Pincus Jewish
o Understanding of Human Eye. G. Wald Jewish
o Embryology. Stanley Cohen Jewish

o Kidney Dialysis Willem Kloffcame Jewish
So how all this still make to your theory of evil designs Cant we be thankfull for all these saviours of mankind instead of banning polio vaccines and prohibiting our women the right of suffrage , education and health

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, February 06, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenstein of css For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Friday, February 06, 2009)
Old Friday, February 06, 2009
Super Moderator

Not eagerly waiting for Dajjal, but there are certain things which makes, atleast me, think that the End Day is no longer far. Allah knows exactly when. Among one of the smaller signs of the End Day is the death of Prophet (S.A.W.S.) which already happened long back. Here's a little extraction from the book Smaller Signs of the Day:

Quote:
Just as the Prophet’s arrival into this world indicates that the Hour was near at hand, so too did his parting from it point to the same reality. `Auf bin Malik (R.S) reported that during the Tabuk expedition, he visited the Prophet (S.A.W.S) who was in a dome-shaped tent made of leather. `Auf (R.A) reported that the Prophet (S.A.W.S) then said:
"Enumerate six (occurrences) that will occur just before the hour: 1) My death 2) the conquering of Jerusalem 3) Death (or much death) that spread among you like Qu’as Al-Ghanam ? (A disease that afflicts beasts; one of the results of the sickness is that some material flows through the nose of the afflicted animal); 4) the flowing of wealth, to the degree that a man will be given 100 dinars ( in charity; a lot of money) , yet he will remain dissatisfied ( at having receive that amount); 5) a Fitnah ( trial ) that will enter into every single Arab home; and 6) a truce that will be put into effect between you and the Banu Al-Asfar (the descendants of the Romans), who will then act treacherously and come to you under 80 banners, and under each banner there will be 1200 (soldiers).’’
Of course, we know the timing of the Prophet’s death. As for the second of the six signs, it occurred during the caliphate of ‘Umar bin Al-khattab (R.A), when the muslims conquered Jerusalem. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar said that the third of the six signs also occurred during the caliphate of Umar (R.A) after the conquering of Jerusalem, when people died in the widespread Amwas plague. As for the fourth of the six signs some historians mention that it occurred during the caliphate of ` Uthman (R.A), when the Muslims gained a great deal of wealth from the many lands that they were conquering. The Fitnah (trial) began with the death of `Uthman (R.A) , and many trials have since afflicted the Muslims. As for the last of six signs,we know for certain that it has not yet come to pass.
So much has passed and so little yet to come!

I consider the unity of Muslim countries and sincere leaders the real issue. And if that doesn't happen then the world will go as it is going. With leaders like Musharraf, Karzai and all who fall in the same category we will never progress. We will only fall into the ditch dug by Jews for us. At the same time, with current ways of governance nothing will ever be the way it should be, it might only be for a certain period. And as for the outdated proaganda, I personally believe that it needs to be spread. Only then people who have gone astray will realise how Jews are controlling them and that we are not progressing rather moving towards our own destruction. These Jews are, in reality, afraid of Muslims. Bhutto and King Faisal were killed. They were the leaders who could have risen the Muslims at their times. It's time we need to work not for our future or Pakistan's future but rather the future of Muslim Ummah. What we choose today will decide the future of our generations! We need to think as a Muslim. Of course, Pakistan is a very important part of Muslim Ummah and we can start with it. And in my own opinion, CSS is the best way to start with . But that doesn't mean that if you fail in it there are no other alternatives. When we make our mind for a good cause Allah helps us and leads us the way!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, February 06, 2009 at 11:42 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Saturday, February 07, 2009), qayym (Saturday, February 07, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Saturday, February 07, 2009)
Old Saturday, February 07, 2009

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

Plz also read this:-

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.ph...d=278&Itemid=1
Old Saturday, February 07, 2009
37th Common

If you like then i can quote ibn kaseer anout his era . He too enumerated many signs of the end and then argued that whether the end has really come or not.There were many many claiment mehdi , prophets in the muslim history if you like i will mention there era , their doctorine and the consequences of their effortsand What about mirza ghulam ahmed of qadian. They all make use of the prophesies of the end
Howeve rMy point is simply that only The Almighty knows what will happen next Not you , not me not even Zaid Hamid.
Please we need to focus on real issue. Just observe the gross injustice , poverty and dreadful health and education condition of this country . If zaid hamid has some thing concrete to sort this out, i am offering my self for that purpose. ( If he really needs a despecible, ignorant and myopic individual like me)
I totaly believe on the day of judgement i even have read "qayamat ka manzar " and "maut kei baad kya hoga "that i can recite them any time but it doesent mean that it hindered the very thought process of mine.
I really hope that i am not offending any one Believe me thats not the purpose. However i wants all the muslims to be mindful of the real causes of our downfall and the ways to exricate our self from the web swed through the intrigues of infidels. Facts are been given given in the post of another member and i they speaks for themselves.
I however respect your point of view and cant deny many things you are presenting
Ayan Khan (Saturday, February 07, 2009)