Saturday, June 01, 2024
11:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 18, 2009

shah110 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Solution for Governing Pakistan

Best Solution for Governing Pakistan

The dilemma and perplexity which Pakistan is enduring since its birth should now be addressed. It is time to end the so called efficient political systems, as they cannot fulfill the public desired results. The dawn of tomorrow will be the same as of the yesterday, if we thought that the days of prosperity will come very soon through this system. We are waiting since last 50 years for the peace and prosperity, but nothing came in our court. We have exercised both democracy and dictatorship, but they have brought us nothing except humiliation and deprivation. Now it’s time to change Pakistan, and to change our minds. Democracy is a system not gravitational law who will remain the same all over the world. Pakistan needs a system who will meet the ground realities. A country can be led by a person only who will be wise and educated, who will have full command over national and international issues, who will have faith, acumen, and sincerity. Are these things in our politicians? No, sorry to say. These things demand proper and special grooming, special type of education and special type of inspirations. From where we can get our desired leaders who will have these all qualities? Yes, only through an institution.

The Government of Pakistan should establish an Institution for the grooming of such people. It can be achieved through admitting those students who will have passed there examination of matriculation in A+ grade or only toppers of 4 provinces and. After educating them in a specific direction at the level of masters, the final exam should be conducted in which those candidates should be recruited who will have scored well. Now they should be envisaged in public. They should be issued tickets for elections. Through here now the role of democracy will be played. It is the same process as FPSC recruits. It can play a vital role in changing Pakistan within a few years. At least we would be able to say that our leaders are competent and fully equipped and the rest is on there faith and sincerity which also would be taught in learning process through Islamic teachings and by taking their oath.

Regards and Reverence
Old Thursday, March 19, 2009

bint e basheer is on a distinguished road
Default a hole in suggestion

Respected Shah110,

You have pinpointed out the exact right thing
and ur suggestion is good as well
but what i feel smthing unsatisfy about ur suggestion is that u just gave priority to top students?
hw can u guarentee that the top students only will having be the leadership qualities which u all mentioned.
Infact the dilemma of our country is that our leaders have always forgotten the average calss, the problems of lower middle ones if they would they woul be definetly successful
because our apkistan comprised of 90-95% mediocres
why every plan for just toppers?
whyevery facility to toppers?
why nt to averages?
as u also planned to take toppers ?

sorry
buti felt it greatly
plzzzzzzzz

and secondly
matric is nt enough
this institution must be of graduates or master students, who is knowing well of INT'L atmosphere and politics,

anticipated exquse if u mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to bint e basheer For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Friday, March 27, 2009)
Old Thursday, March 19, 2009

@ Bint-e-Bashir

First of all i would like to say thanks to you for taking part in this thread. Definitely I should justify that why I said that the Topper and the gainers of A+ should be given this opportunity.

Dear actually according to my perception this is not a case of a little organization whom anybody can lead, but It is the case of our country. you know if you take a glance over the world multinational companies, they always recruits the CEO of the compnay to those who have passed their degrees from the top tier universities of the world in top grades. why they do so? there is a logical reason behind this that if your previous record would be shining you are likely to work in the same way in future and that shows your responsibility. No one can predict about anybody, but your previous acts determine your future and it is fact. ( You know the Student who Topped this year in matirc is a mason. When the team of geo went to his home to take his interview, his parents told the geo team that he is on duty and when they inquired what he do they told them that he is a labourer ) so is the case with our talented people. If they have experienced the days of miseries they would definitely not exploit the poor people.

Secondly, so far as the concern of matric, if you review my first post you'll come to know that I didn't mean that they only should be restricted to matric level rather I meant to say that they should be admitted in that specific Institute right after matric through where they would get the special education according to the standards of future resposibilities, and I said in afore mentioned post that they should be taught at least at the level of master before conducting final exam.

I have tried to justify the things as you asked. if you still feel thirty, feel free to ask me... I will not mind it at all .

Regards & Reverence
Old Thursday, March 26, 2009

bint e basheer is on a distinguished road
Default Toppers leave, averages left.

Respected shah

Asslamo alikum,

u have justified ur viewpoint very well
i hv now satisfied
U r absolutely right that all MNC's or int'l institutions hire the toppers or the cream ov the each country
n for this sake u thought of toppers
but i just hve a thing to share that why theses or u can say mostly toppers or cream ov our country forget their roots when they reachat top
what u think the current matric topper if got oppertunity to go top will he be still remembering its country for serving?he will try to get all those for its own needs which were being deprived there is probability that he may thought to do smthing that its next generation may not suffe from which he suffered but the chances are less.

In my view deprivation has strong capibilty to make a man lusty in the time of prosperity.
so when toppers do such kind of things then only averge people left usually inthe country..
and shah for our country toppers are not doing as mmuch as average people.

ur suggestion n justification is equally good
but i feel that our country suffering becoz v hv taken modernization or development concept as following westernization.
it isn't so
why we think ov MNC's ?
why not our local institutions? why we not prefer savour to eat & to flourish it rather than MCdonald
well it better to leave it here.
thanks for ur reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to bint e basheer For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Friday, March 27, 2009)
Old Friday, March 27, 2009

@ Bint-e-Bashir

Thoughts can vary from person to person, so I respect ur opinion. But the thing about which you and me both are agree is the selection process. Inshallah I hope the day will soon come when our entire nation would feel this problem and implement its solution in a most suitable way. May God Bless our Beloved Pakistan.

Regard & Reverence

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

@Bint-e-basheer
@ shah

i have had a cursory look at your post.in my humble and flawed opinion,Paksitan lacks a will to move on.We are blessed with immense resources.Despite all this, still we can't run our affairs effectivley and economically.i will suggest that Paksitan should either be contractedor leased to any foreign investor for twenty years and see the results.By the way the generals have prolonged the WOT to get maximum out of america.It is my firm beleiev that the right news never makes to the common man.after all honey is not for the ass's ear.

Long Live Pakistan.

Well any suggestions which i will see regarding improving governace will be the mixture of same old platitudes.All talk and no walk.please give me guidance so that i can change my opinion about improving governace.

Thanks,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 392nd

kami_khan is on a distinguished road

Dear Shah G

Ur idea is highly inispired by the Plato's concept of ideal state and its education system. Better education & grooming is not a guarantee for success but only one of the factors. Most of the great leaders around the world were average students (rather back benchers in some cases). Only those having deep insight in the real lives of the people, those having suffered the miseries and hardships common men, I mean only those who come from within the system can bring a revolutionery change. It is the ellite class that is ruling, who are socially, morally, financially and educationally totaly different from us. Choosing the toppers/most intelectual people and training them in a seperate academy/institution will increase the gap between them and the common men.

This is not criticism, only a suggestion

Nasar Ali shah is on a distinguished road
Default criticism on shahs proposal on how Pakistan to be bestly governed

Dear Shah
thanking you for your proposal, according to my openion you have studied Plato and his scheme of education which produces PHOPOSPHER KING and he has the same qulaities as you counted. First of all this theory was developed round about 3-4 BC and is not applicable in the current sitution of Pakistan. If we want to bring change in Pakistan we must change ourselves. We will have to select best people amongst us. They have the qualities to work for Pakistan day and night . Our beaurucratic system must be improved. WE have seen the world, presidential form, parlimentry form , communism and capitalism all are funcationaning well. what is the defficiency the answer is the people. It is the people alone that bring changes in whole stacture of government not the politician. If we aware about uurselves we can change the attitude of our politicaians.

Please comment upon my proposal

@Sikandar Hayat007

Brother I am totally agree on the point that Pakistan have potential to face every type of problem, we are granted with great resources by ALLAH (SWA), but we are not handling them in the most suitable way. Factors behind that problem within public are Illiteracy, Immorality, Impatience, Poverty, Sectarianism and many more. So we should solve them one by one by taking strict and long life measures. The problem in Government is the Hunger of power, Corruption, Bribery, Favouritism, International pressures and lack of political insight. Therefore, Pakistan is not achieving what Pakistan should have achieved now and it’s an open secret to everyone. That’s why we need a system that will meet the ground realities of Pakistan. The current system is not up to the standard, if the president or the top level manager of a country or company respectively, would be a corrupt, all the subservient become corrupt too. Whether we know it or not, but every disease has its remedy. I have introduced that remedy in my first post.

Your idea of giving Pakistan to a contractor to check the result is good, but despite using that we should recuperate Pakistan by using curative actions.

@ Kami Khan
@ Nasar Ali Shah

First of all, may be my idea would be inspired to Plato’s concept, but I am not believe me because I never ever read his theory about which you are pointing. And the second thing that about what basis I thought that a literate and well versed person can serve our country most rightly as compare to inherited politicians. Our political class is a legacy extracted from feudalism and army. They are not common persons as you mentioned and a person from the common people can serve our nation rightly, that are what I am saying. Only true merit can ensure this.

The answer of your question that better education and grooming is not guarantee success is lies in a simple theory that suppose you have a choice of two persons to select as a prime minister of Pakistan . First one is with simple B.A degree but have a political experience of 15 years. Second one is with a PhD degree in political science and have an experience of 5 years with special grooming according to the standard. Which one would you select? Everybody will say that the person with higher qualification and special grooming according to the standard and ground realities is more likely to serve in better way as compare to the other candidate. Am I right? But only in exceptional cases the person with little knowledge and general experience can work more efficiently, and those types of exceptional cases are very rare in our society. Is it so? If so then problem is solved otherwise is respect your opinion.

And the point you mentioned that this type of institute will increase the gap between common men and them. I am thinking inversely, because they would be taught the all things that there main purpose and their duty is to serve the nation. Not only they would be taught but given them the practicality according to the standard set by the legislatures.
These aspirants would be given training to over come these faults and flaws.

Regard & Reverence

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 27, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shah110 For This Useful Post:
SikanderHayat007 (Saturday, March 28, 2009)