CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry Restored (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/22376-justice-iftikhar-chaudhry-restored.html)

Viceroy Monday, March 16, 2009 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=farooq_basir]I perceive that Restoration of Iftikhar Ch will also result in some future crisises.we got to wait n see.If justice iftikkhar overrules NRO then a new crisis will emerge.He might summon General Pervai Musharaf as well.No doubt restoration of justice iftikhar is a good step towards independence of judiciary but we all know that his restoration is not in the interst of Mr 10 percent.we might see another long march in case if justice iftikhar overrules NRO. political stability is still far far away.lets hope for the best.[/QUOTE]

your concerns are valid

All I can say
[CENTER]
[B]Khuda Karay Ke Meri Arz-e-Pak Per Utray
Wo Fasl-e-Gul Jisay Andesha-e-Zawaal Na Ho

Yahan Jo Phool Khilay, Khila Rahay Sadi'on
Yahan Khizaan Ko Guzarnay Ki Bhi Majaal Na Ho

Yahan Jo Sabza Ugay, Hamesha Sabz Rahay
Aur Aisa Sabz Ke Jis Ki Koi Misaal Na Ho

Khuda Karay Ke Na Kham Ho Sir-e-Waqar-e-Watan
Aur Is Ke Husn Ko Tashweesh-e-Mah-o-Saal Na Ho

Her Aik Fard Ho, Tahzeeb-o-Fun Ka Oaj-e-Kamaal
Koi Malool Na Ho, Koi Khasta Haal Na Ho

Khuda Karay Ke Meray Aik Bhi Hum'Watan Ke Leay
Hayaat Jurm Na Ho, Zindagi Wabaal Na Ho

Khuda Karay Ke Meri Arz-e-Pak Per Utray
Wo Fasl-e-Gul Jisay Andesha-e-Zawaal Na Ho[/B]

Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi (Late)[/CENTER]

Silent Spectator Monday, March 16, 2009 01:13 PM

[B]Asslamulaikum,[/B]

[B]Congratulations to the whole Nation and to the Intelluctuals....[/B]

[B]We pray that Iftikhar may reinvigorate the previous dicisions, of Brave General Martial Law, NRO and Disqualification of Sharif Brothers, and the Disappearances of Innocent Pakistanis by the Name of Al-Quida and Taliban.......[/B]

[B]Let's see what happens.....[/B]

[B]Again congratulations..........[/B]

[B]Regards[/B]

faisalraza Monday, March 16, 2009 01:13 PM

Proud to be Paki..

Thanks God, finally the lawyers movement has succeeded it has set a example for coming generations.i think this is not going to stop here the people of Pakistan will lead it to the dream of our elders who sacrificed there lives for this nation and for this country.every Pakistani who is either in or out side the country is feeling joy.every face is full of smiles happiness such moments are very few in our history when the whole nation is happy its above party or any race i congratulates to whole nation and those who have participated in this moment there names have written down with the golden words in the pages of history and we all pay tribute to all those who's names are unknown and have sacrificed for this movement.let me tell you one thing i am very thankful to ALLAH who made me one of this nation.
i am feeling proud today that i belong to this nation and to this beautiful country..

Congratulation to all.
Thanks.

Zobia Samreen Monday, March 16, 2009 02:41 PM

Thanks God!
First time i have seen the proof of being a democratic country with my own eyes. Its a good job done by Gillani, however the Govt. should have done it earlier. anyway "dair aaye darusat aaye"

Now atleast we can pay attention towards some other major and serious issues which we are facing like war against terrorism, drone attacks, inflation and power gerenration. now all political parties should take notice of drone attacks and should work for the stabilty and integrity of Pakistan.

But still we have to do alot for the betterment of judiciary and now lawyers and judges have to play the most important role beacuse free and transparent judiciary doesnt only depend on the restoration of judges, it demands so many other measurements also.

May Pakistan live long.

Regards,

maitzaz Monday, March 16, 2009 05:03 PM

Daal mein kuch kala

[B][COLOR="Navy"]Believe me daal mein kuch kala hai. President Zardari is very brilliant intelligent politician. In long perspective he still have some cards to play. As Musharraf resuspended Iftikhar in Nov 2007, something like that would happen with Iftikhar again. I am pretty sure about it. Bus aik martaba Punjab mein PP ki Govt ban jane do phir yeh Power ka khel dekho. Regardless of public opinion for zardari, in history of Pakistan he is one of the most powerful presidents as he holds currently three provinces and Establishment on his cards including military beside having 58(2)(b) as sword for Governments. Koi chand zaroor charay ga. Zardari is more intelligent than sharif's even if sharif's are old politicians. Allah kher rakhay. [/COLOR][/B]

Raz Monday, March 16, 2009 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=maitzaz][B][COLOR="Navy"]Believe me daal mein kuch kala hai. President Zardari is very brilliant intelligent politician. In long perspective he still have some cards to play. As Musharraf resuspended Iftikhar in Nov 2007, something like that would happen with Iftikhar again. I am pretty sure about it. Bus aik martaba Punjab mein PP ki Govt ban jane do phir yeh Power ka khel dekho. Regardless of public opinion for zardari, in history of Pakistan he is one of the most powerful presidents as he holds currently three provinces and Establishment on his cards including military beside having 58(2)(b) as sword for Governments. Koi chand zaroor charay ga. Zardari is more intelligent than sharif's even if sharif's are old politicians. Allah kher rakhay. [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Your comments carry weight. He is sharp politician. He knows how to play cards and when to play, for whom to play????????????????????
I forsee rift between them within 6 months and a decisive result within a year. Given the habit of suo moto notice and other related actions of CJ, either of them will sustain his position, one has to escape from the panorama.

Shareef brothers need to learn politics.

Note: These comments are regardless of the right or wrong path.

KAISER A. RIND Monday, March 16, 2009 07:10 PM

Congrats!! Wish u people an independant Judicature for all the time to come

:comein Hi !
Congrats to all on the eve of this fabolous victory of democratic forces viz a viz Lawyers' Movement against fallacious democracy. The eve would prove to be a great omen for true democracy.

There r certain respected friends on the forum who are speculating some disastrous outcome of the current solution to the Judges restoration fisaco. They are under the jaw of uncertainty galore.

This is not an act of pessimism rather it is merely due to skepticism. We as a nation have been comein paralysed several times in the past on one pretext or the other. But as far as the victory of Lawyers' Movement is concerned, it is a manifestation of a great institutional change brought by the educated masses of the country with the support of common people of Pakistan. All and sundry participated either directly or indirectly to promote the independance of Judicature. Now it is time to thanks God and to pray for better future of Pakistan.

so nice of u!

Kaiser A. Rind.

Viceroy Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:33 AM

[QUOTE=maitzaz][B][COLOR="Navy"]Believe me daal mein kuch kala hai. President Zardari is very brilliant intelligent politician. In long perspective he still have some cards to play. As Musharraf resuspended Iftikhar in Nov 2007, something like that would happen with Iftikhar again. I am pretty sure about it. Bus aik martaba Punjab mein PP ki Govt ban jane do phir yeh Power ka khel dekho. Regardless of public opinion for zardari, in history of Pakistan he is one of the most powerful presidents as he holds currently three provinces and Establishment on his cards including military beside having 58(2)(b) as sword for Governments. Koi chand zaroor charay ga. Zardari is more intelligent than sharif's even if sharif's are old politicians. Allah kher rakhay. [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

With Mr 10% in the chair ... One always doubts the "Kaala" in the "Daal"
He enjoys playing around

Instead of "brilliant" and "intelligent", I think "astute" is a more appropriate word to be used. But for the same reason (his astuteness), don't you think he'll try not to invite the public reaction once again?

He'll think of something better most probably he'll try to defame Iftikhar Choudry which will work as a slow poison.

Khyber Tuesday, March 17, 2009 02:17 PM

CJP's restitution augurs well for better and progressive future of Pakistan, however, given the higher expectations from poor public, lets hope CJP performs even beyond those expectations leading a country toward peace, progress and prosperity and also proving his day of reinstatement as epoch-making in the history of Pakistan.

Regards

SikanderHayat007 Tuesday, March 17, 2009 05:53 PM

CJ restored.

Congaratulation to All Pakistan on the Restoration of CJ.Still a lot needs to be changed.But this preamble is a promising start for democracy.

Hum Dekhein gay
Hum Dekhein gay

Lazim hein k Hum Dekhein gay
Who din ke jiska wada hay
Jo loh e azal mein likha hay
Hum dekhein gay
Who din ke jiska wada hay

Jub zulm o sitam k koh e garan
roi ki tarah urr jain gay
Jub zulm o sitam k koh e garan
roi ki tarah urr jain gay

Hum mehkoomon ke paaon tale
ye dharti dhahr dharh dharke gi
Aur ahle hakam ke sir oper
Jub bijli kar kar karke gi

Jub zulm o sitam ke koh e garan
roi ki tarah ur jain gay
Roi ki tarah ur jain gay
Hum mehkoomon ke paaon tale
ye dharti dhahr dharh dharke gi
Aur ahle hakam ke sir oper
Jub bijli kar kar karke gi

Hum Dekhein gay
Hum Dekhein gay
Hum Dekhein gay

Jub arz e khuda ke ka⿔abay se
sub butt uthwai jain gay
Hum ahle safa, mardood e haram
Masnad pe bithai jain gay
sub taj uchale jain gay
Sub takht giray jain gay
Hum dekhien gay
Bus naam rahe ga Allah ka
Jo ghaib bhi hay hazir bhi
Jo nasir bhi hay mansir bhi
Uthay gay unal Haq ka nara
JO mein bhi hon aur tum bhi ho
aur raj kare gi khalq e khuda
JO mein bhi hon aur tum bhi ho

Hum dekhien gay
Bus naam rahe ga Allah ka
Jo ghaib bhi hay hazir bhi
Jo nasir bhi hay mansir bhi
Uthay gay unal Haq ka nara
Jo mein bhi hon aur tum bhi ho
aur raj kare gi khalq e khuda
Jo mein bhi hon aur tum bhi ho

04:03 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.