CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Tribute to ASP Salman Ayaz Shaheed (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/2240-tribute-asp-salman-ayaz-shaheed.html)

Amna Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:12 PM

Ina.lillah.e.wa.ina.illahe.raajiun,

May God Rest His Soul in Heaven and give courage to his family and all of his friends to bear this great loss. AAmeen

rubab umer khan Wednesday, February 01, 2006 02:01 AM

really it made me very gloomy.but as a muslim it is our faith that shaheeds never die.so he is alive n very near to Allah.the only thing that v can do is to pray for him.

SELF CONTENTMENT IS ONLY WITH THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH

Last Island Sunday, January 17, 2010 05:32 PM

Today is the 4th Martyrdom Anniversary of ASP Salman Ayaz Shaheed, ASP/SDPO Saddar Rawalpindi - the recepient of Sitara e Shujaat on 23rd March 2007.

ASP Salman Ayaz attained Shahadat on the 17th Of January 2006.He volunteered for the rescue of the 17yr old son of owner Habib Rafique Grp of companies.It was a kidnapping for ransom.After safely rescuing the boy he proceeded alone to capture the last of the kidnappers, a 70yr ex armymen ,when he was shot in the chest.He bravely embraced shahadat but just before losing consciousness he asked if he had been shot from the front or rear.The mark of a truly brave soldier.

May Allah rest the soul of Martyr and give his family patience and solace.

fidamah Sunday, January 17, 2010 05:44 PM

May Allah reward him with Janat-il-Firdos and all other blessings.

S_Ranjha Sunday, January 17, 2010 06:09 PM

It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

May his soul rest in Janat ul Firdous

jadoon khan Sunday, January 17, 2010 09:10 PM

thanks

May Allah reward him with Janat-il-Firdos and all other blessings.
He was the iconic man in his field,he lived and died like hero because he is personaly known to me and hailed frm my village. for him every eye is in tear and every heart is in sorrow.
May Allah bless him and give him janat il firdus.

Bilal Zamir Sunday, January 17, 2010 09:23 PM

Truly a sad day of remembrance.

May Allah bless his soul.

Asad ullah Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:30 PM

aay khaak nasheeno uth betho
darbar e watan mein jab ik din sab janay walay hein
kuch apni saza ko pohnchein gay kuch apni jaza lay jaein gay
aay khak nasheeno uth betho woh waqt qareeb aa pohnch hay

(Faiz)

ASPZIA Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:48 PM

INNAH LILLAH..........everybody has to leav this world one day but he left in sch a way that he will be remembered in the PSP for the times to come ........May Almighty rest his soul in peace

irshadsod Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=Argus;9154]

Ik Rasta hay zindagi jo thum gaye tu kuch nahe....Ye Qadam kese maqam par jo jum gaye tu kuch nahe[/QUOTE]

We are proud of these brave officers. He is our role model. May Allah rest his soul in Janat ul firdos.

08:07 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.