Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:59 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 08880

shujaat2009 is on a distinguished road
Default How can we eradicate extremism?

How can we eradicate extremism?

In my opinion we can eradicate extremism by reforming and educating the individuals. The problem of extremism in Pakistan can be solved by few steps according to my opiniion.

1 by providing education all over Pakistan
2 by providing equal job oppurtunities
3 by providing adequate justice

I appreciate views of other members.

Regards.

sunlight is on a distinguished road
Default my view

@ SHUJAT2009
Yes u have given best solution of extremism but i want to one thing which is not pointd by u n that is RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM and thats now BIGGEST PROBLEM OF OUR SOCIETY right now.

this problen can b solved and solution lies in true teachings of ISLAM nand QURAN not in hands of so called TALIBANS and MOLVIS who want to implement their own shariat and want to gain their unfair objectives.
i hope u will agree with me. m i right ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sunlight For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 08880

shujaat2009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight
@ SHUJAT2009
Yes u have given best solution of extremism but i want to one thing which is not pointd by u n that is RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM and thats now BIGGEST PROBLEM OF OUR SOCIETY right now.

this problen can b solved and solution lies in true teachings of ISLAM nand QURAN not in hands of so called TALIBANS and MOLVIS who want to implement their own shariat and want to gain their unfair objectives.
i hope u will agree with me. m i right ?
Your views clearly coincide at this point I'm pleased for your kind opinions
Thanks.
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 187

salman sial is on a distinguished road
Default steps for eradicating the cancer of extremism

dear fellows we can eradicate all evils including extremism by taking a few sincere steps as follows
1.Teaching true message of ISLAM.
2.Revisiting our syllabus
3.Teaching masses Arabic as they can understand the message of Holy Book.
4.Responsible and free media can do miracle.
5.Discourage opportunist mullahs
6.Striving for viable democracy
7.Revamping institution
8.Removing economic injustices
9.Independent judiciary can prove panacea.
and so on.Undeniably eradicating extremism is highly desirable and achievable.we must take our individual roles on sincerely and must not look for scapegoat because there is no use of sweeping the dust under the carpet.sincere n holistic approach is pre-requisite for combating all evils.above all we must not be hopeless because there is always light at the end of tunnel.
You can kill a man,but not an idea".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salman sial For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), sunlight (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

Human 99 is on a distinguished road

• Believing in that God is always there and loves us regardless of our class ,race ,status ,ranks.
  • By understanding Islam from heart and by making effort to develop our own understaning towards it because God help those who help themselves. I strictly dont like what many mullahs of pakistan say n do .
  • By being honest ,when we all will start being honest in whtever we do , i am sure it will help to erase many social evils.
  • By being responsible for our actions ,right or wrong , we are not perfect neither can we be , so its better to accept our weaknesses and making effort to do the right .
  • Being humble and polite in our treatment of people .
  • Giving our best to world without expectations .
  • Bringing Awareness among the poor class that they are not trash of the society ,because many social evils arise from this class .(very difficult but not impossible).And not just this class but an overall effort is required .
  • Education with productive syllabus can also be useful .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human 99 For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), sunlight (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

Faisalmemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman sial
dear fellows we can eradicate all evils including extremism by taking a few sincere steps as follows
1.Teaching true message of ISLAM.
2.Revisiting our syllabus
3.Teaching masses Arabic as they can understand the message of Holy Book.
4.Responsible and free media can do miracle.
5.Discourage opportunist mullahs
6.Striving for viable democracy
7.Revamping institution
8.Removing economic injustices
9.Independent judiciary can prove panacea.
and so on.Undeniably eradicating extremism is highly desirable and achievable.we must take our individual roles on sincerely and must not look for scapegoat because there is no use of sweeping the dust under the carpet.sincere n holistic approach is pre-requisite for combating all evils.above all we must not be hopeless because there is always light at the end of tunnel.
dear bro...
These remedies r comprehensive to eradicate social ills from society. However, these remedies also seems to me as utopia. History is witness that before 1979 , Pakistan, was with hardly 2000 to 4000 madrassaa or seminaries.. But, when dictatorial regime decided to be a involved in Afganinstan... It led influx madrassa with the help of United States, Saudia Arabia n many other non-state actors... In my humble view military regime n other non-state actors r responsible for religious extremisin in Pakistan. Pakistan always remains a liberal country.. Take the vote ratio that go to the political parties... This is political problem ... Some Mullaha r expoliating the masses in the name of Islam. This is also a stark reality the particulary in Pakistan, Islam always has been exploiating by all actors either liberal or religious parties... After 1979, Pakistan witnessed a number of religious seminaries n there r about 30,000 madrassahas... Most of semiaries in triabal areas r producing extremists militants. These militants cause sucide bombing in Pakistan. And these militants r also playing in the hands of our eneimies...
Any way first Pakistan... there must not be compromise on Pakistan's security.. Taliban n Al-Qadea must be crushed n routed from Pakistan...

May Live Long Pakistan...
Pakistan Zindabad....

Regards
Faisal Ahmed Memon.
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

Assalam-u-Alaikum
Education is the best possible solution to eradicate extremism. An example is here:
3 years ago, the Saudi media reported great success in re-educating hundreds of Islamic extremists who were being held in prison. A little earlier, the Egyptian authorities had also conducted re-education projects to gain control over Islamic insurgents. In both instances, the authorities employed Islamic scholars or ulema to engage the extremists in theological debates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chauhdary12 For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Friday, May 15, 2009), sunlight (Thursday, May 14, 2009)

sunlight is on a distinguished road

well after reading the views of other 5 members i drew the conclusion that EDUCATION is the most basic and important factor for eradication of extremism and i know all other members will give the same suggestion in ths matter but one thing which makes me v hopeless and dishearted is the fact that if the system of education hasnt reached to perfection in last 58 Years than how can it be made better now suddenly ? kia koi miracle ho ga ? nai of course nai. agar system of education perfect hoa b to sirf bare cities main hoga or EXTREMISTS or TERRORIST chotte chotte shehroon main khud ko strong karte rahen ge.
so meri suggestion ye hai k EDUCATION SYSTEM chotte shehroon main behtar karein or WOMEN EDUCATION should be made compulsory in villages and small towns.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunlight For This Useful Post:
shujaat2009 (Friday, May 15, 2009)

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight
one thing which makes me v hopeless and dishearted is the fact that if the system of education hasnt reached to perfection in last 58 Years.
The system can be made better if our govt. should revise the curriculum, and the same standard of education should be adopted in all schools (govt. & private schools)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chauhdary12 For This Useful Post:
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 187

salman sial is on a distinguished road
Default dnt lose hope

dear we,youth of Pakistan, are hope for this torn society.If we r going to lose our determination and will we can never face the hard realities of life.we have to stand for the perfection.Revamping of institutions is only possible by holistic approach and sincerity.And dnt think it impossible,surely we being Muslim nation(Pakistan) have got help of GOD ALMIGHTY so we must struggle hard n change the faint glimmer of hope into aurora.Inshallah we will do it.ok tc
You can kill a man,but not an idea".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salman sial For This Useful Post: