Wednesday, May 08, 2024
01:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Question

Dear All,

Pakistan is in polictical crises,economic crises along with worst law n order situation, all of you are invited here to list down reasons for each of these and suggest recomendations.

This is a brain storming exercise and shall be very useful for our CSS examination point of view because these question will be asked in exams with variety to seek our opinion.

Share what you have with you for pakistan without criticising any politicians and individual.

I hope very good response from all respected members as we r pakistani n we love Pakistan.

I will post my view point tomorrow.

Regards,

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM.

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road

@ Brother Adnan and All Members

I think, we should proceed in a sequence to exploit the current issues of Pakistan one by one. In this way, not only we would be able to focus the main reasons behind any topic, but will get more specified points regarding the undergoing discussion on a single topic.

Here goes the first Topic, on which we all should focus,and it is most important and expected in CE-2010 in any form.

Provincial Autonomy: demands by small provinces, role of center, NFC award, National Unity, Disturbed Baluchistan, emergence of regional politics, suggestions.

All Senior Members are requested to suggest solid points to handle such a topic mentioned above.
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

as far as provincial autonomy is concerned i will give it this way

Introduction
Hitorical point of view (loose federation).....quaid's 14 points demanding provicial power
Federalism vs confederation vs unitary form of government
Prioblems
Delay in Constitution making
Central intervetions and military coups
Concurrent list issue....still not resolved
amendments adding fuel to the fire
pakistan's federal system(NFC,NEC N OTHERS)
depriviation of rights of balochistan.....wrt Musharraf govt specially
Abject ethenicity (Mahajirs,balochi,punjabi,sindhi,pashtun....disuni ty)
A bad outcome....EAST WEST CRISIS(bangladesh separatism)
Solution to the Aderverse Situation
real federalism.....power sharing formula
Centre=prvinces....that should lead to local bodies
Equal Distribution of Resources and Financial Incentives
Elimination of Ethnicity(by eradicating provincial boundaries or by making many sub provinces)
Cultural Centres should promote intermingling of cultures
Conclusion
Explaining Unity the only last war to eliminate internal as well as external interruptions and chellenges......

Well i have tried to cover everything in it considering(political crisis,provincial autonomy,federalism,central intervention.......discussing Recent NFC n Balochistan releif package as well)

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM.

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road

@Rishzzz

Thanks Brother. It is a real help. It would be your kind help if you explain these points a little bit more in a concise composition, so my type of aspirants will pray for you. If you can take out a little time for a composition of an essay on your mentioned outlines, so that it really would serve as a good article on this topic.
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDACIOUS View Post
@Rishzzz

Thanks Brother. It is a real help. It would be your kind help if you explain these points a little bit more in a concise composition, so my type of aspirants will pray for you. If you can take out a little time for a composition of an essay on your mentioned outlines, so that it really would serve as a good article on this topic.
in Intro u may start with

Federalism is a system in which the power to govern is shared between national and central (state) governments, creating what is often called a federation. Complete Provincial autonomy is the power of provinces to be appreciated in a way to make its partity with Centre. Provincial autonomy has been an apple of discord since post-1947 era........

Historical point of view:
Quaid-eazam's propsal of loose federation was also meant to demand provincial powers, so that mulsimms of INDIA in majority provinces could enjoy religious and cultural liberty. The dire consequences came to happen when Nehru rejected the proposal of a loose federation (was the turning point and the trigger to "direct action"). With the British keen to exit and the diagnosis of his cancer, he saw no alternative but to press for the one option he never wanted, Pakistan. Provincial autonomy was suppressed their.....

Federalism vs confederation vs unitary form of government
u could give definitions and example of pakistan in which pakistan lays more relatively.....okzzz

m sorry i cudnt give much details cz i m lacking tym myself so i thot to put a start for you to run it onwards....all other concept of under mentioned outline is the same as appears in pak affair or pak history after 1947 as far as constitutional crisis in concerned with the flavour of the military interventions.

Thanx
Regards