Friday, May 03, 2024
07:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 19, 2009

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down @Bunko

My question remains the same.

Why do you think that barring a minister from going abroad is a bigger crime than collecting $1.8 billion through illegal transactions?

Why do think that a seniour most officer can be removed in such a caprice manner?

What would happen in the aftermath of this decision on the minds of our seniour officials? They will never be able to question the authority of Demi gods!
***** (Saturday, December 19, 2009)

mashal khan will become famous soon enough

It was a sound decision taken by the PM,who is FIA personal to stop DEFENCE MINISTER from going abroad.Defence ministry,is the second important post after President of pakistan..
We must appreciate his decision.

Moreover,We should not blame the whole PPP for the sake NRO.

bunko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVOLUTION GEEK View Post
My question remains the same.

Why do think that a seniour most officer can be removed in such a caprice manner?
Because If our Seniors not work with responsibility than how Juniors follow them. In such case you guys are favouring seniors and plea not to punish them on the other hand you demand to hang seniors leader to end insensibility in politics and corruption. Without any facts and figures and evidents you people call leaders corrupt. Not a single allegations proved against Zardari for 12 years and you people ask Him to resign without any evidence. What kind of justice it is?

Quote:
Why do you think that barring a minister from going abroad is a bigger crime than collecting $1.8 billion through illegal transactions?
You are neither a Judge nor CJ, So you cannot before Court declare any verdict with your own wish any thing illegal, Lets court do their work and if you have any strong evidence I request you to launch FIR against such person or authority to save Pakistan. However, NAB officials without any confirmation stopped Our Minister, It is shameful act for us in whole world that our Defense Minister was restricted to go abroad without any reason even not having name in ECL list. Concerned authorities not confirmed the report of names in ECL list. Not only Minister protest the behavior of insensible persons but also delegation of China lodge a complain to PM against such acts to cause delay to the trip of Minister to China.

Quote:
What would happen in the aftermath of this decision on the minds of our seniour officials? They will never be able to question the authority of Demi gods!
If they are innocent they have to prove themselves. Thats why they received Show Case notices. Otherwise i recommend PM to dismiss them just because of them this shameful news is in breaking news of Indian News Agency. And role of media also played part in it by creating a fake news to Demoral the specific party.

====

Besides, I request all members of Forum. Think sensible and talk with facts and figures to strengthen your points. Waffle comments cannot weigh ambiguously to win over the truth. Truth is what which is based on facts.

afzalameenpk is on a distinguished road

Salam to All FIA those official who had done this.
That was their duties and they fulfil their duties.

I think Prime Minister this action is shame on our Democracy. Why Ahmad Mukhtar had done bad things due to which he suffered from such condition & shame against China.

I think China will also impressed by this.
This is surpize for us that now a Minister is also under constitution of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to afzalameenpk For This Useful Post:

Khanabadosh is an unknown quantity at this point

As a Pakistani, I’ve right to disagree apex court’s verdict. I’ve following reservations:

First, the verdict of SC on the NRO was “LEGALLY” right but “MORALLY” illegal. Had it also included those of non-NRO beneficiaries charged of corruption in the past, it would have been better for the people of the country as a whole.

Second, what did make the black-coats go dancing after the verdict? The same reaction of jubilation was noticed across the country, especially by the black-coats after the political demise of former President Pervez Musharraf. Does that mean that they have joined the profession of transvestites? They might also have joined the thugs of the Punjab when it comes to beating the journalists. Who are they people anyway?

Third, there is uproar in this forum over the PM’s timely actions against those officers of FIA prohibiting the defence minister’s china visit. He wasn’t going there alone; rather he was accompanied by a superior member of the armed forces. My question is why the National (biased) Accountability Bureau didn’t put the names of former President Pervez Musharraf and his cronies on the ECL? Most of these people devoured the country’s resources and siphoned billions of dollars away from the nation’s exchequer.

Fourth, of course NRO is illegal and real culprits should be brought to justice. However, SC should be doing favor to the people of Pakistan by taking suo motu action against the former President Pervez Musharraf and Co. Why the higher court makes an excuse to take actions against the former dictator and makes it subject to the Parliament’s approval. Is there any need to remind it what the Article 6 of the Constitution has to say in this regard? 'High treason', of course.

Last but not the least, my advice to the superior court is that take every politicians from ‘military’ province the Punjab, poor provinces Sindh and Balochistan, and war-ravaged province the NWFP to task on the basis of corruption and criminal cases. I guarantee that all of those politicians will be swift to argue that all of the cases against them were “politically motivated”.

I hope the next president and prime minister will be entirely a ‘family business’. The SC verdict will introduce ‘political angels’ in the country for the next term for the presidency and prime minister.

Uffff….filhal itna he kaafi hay. Aap bhi na bas jazbaati kardety hain.

Regards,
Khanabadosh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khanabadosh For This Useful Post:
***** (Saturday, December 19, 2009), Rutba.Batool (Sunday, December 20, 2009), sameen (Monday, December 21, 2009)
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Verdict of Supreme Court was not in the interest of the country. I am willing to have a debate on the issue if anyone comes out.
If supreme court exercises the constitution in all its entirety then it must take actions against those who took oath under PCO. There have not been substantial steps to purge the lower judiciary from corruption. Moreover, article 62 (f) says that member of assembly must be ameen. I think hardly any politician will be able to carry on after the strict implementation of this clause.
I think this decision will further create the atmosphere of unstability in country and distract the attention of nation from tackling terrorism.
***** (Saturday, December 19, 2009), sameen (Monday, December 21, 2009)
Old Sunday, December 20, 2009
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  31

Abdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enoughAbdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enough

@Waseem Gurmani
So your point is that for the sake of 'stability' in the country we should let them get away with plundering the national wealth while majority of the populace supports the verdict and it clearly reflect their wishes.

How do you people justify PM's statement about Rehman Malik that 'woh to logon ko arrest karte hein unko kaun arrest kar sakta hai'? Isn't this against the 'equality of law' for all or that excludes the king's men?

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Abdullah. For the sake of this country we cannot allow any single soul to do whatever it wants to . If you are talking about the stability of the country , this is not an issue.Let's say for instance that I become a minister and what I do is choose a specific person at this point consider it waseem gurmani sahab who says supreme court's verdict against NROis wrong and perilous for the stability of the country . I have the power, i take all ur wealth , u file a case against me and after 6 months later a same NRO is passed which states that what i did to you should be forgiven because of the stability of the country. BU*****. After some years , another NRO would come and this time who knows who is the beneficiary and whose ship sunked. Would you be able to forgive me the loss I caused you that let to the separation of your family , death of elders (may God give them my age) e.t.c. It is totally unjust and I am breathless to hear your views to convince me on this . Ask those who saved each single penny for their future, for the education of their children, for their daughter's dowry.
Your second point is for the stability of the country . Yes , I agree , and not because PPP is going to save country but only because our Army is fighting militants in our own country . Thats the only reason that I consider PPP should stay because at this time change of govt. won't only let internal instability but also halt the slow and steady progress of the country.Having said that ,solution doesnot lie in the resignations of the members but for a very effective and pure judiciary system that should be only dedicated to such cases and that should solve such cases in days rather than years. My friend, these people who didnt thought stealing from their own country a shameful act , what guarantee is that they wouldn't sell out from outsiders?

Rutba.Batool is on a distinguished road

@ Khanabadosh

Interesting nick, interesting post. Keep it cool Khanabadosh. Shenanigans of Musharraf and, what do you call, 'co' is a bit stretchy. I may add 'extra' judicial killing of intrepid Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, Mir Balach Khan, massacre at the Red-Mosque, May 12 mayhem, of course Nov. 3 nonsense and on and on. Bye

Labaik Ya HUSSAIN (AS)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rutba.Batool For This Useful Post:
sameen (Monday, December 21, 2009)
Old Monday, December 21, 2009

sameen is on a distinguished road

I don't know why the following members have impressed me by dint of their sane opinions:

Khanabadosh
Waseem Gurmani
Rutba.Batool

You people have talked my tongue.
Our other members should also weigh the sensitivity of the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to sameen For This Useful Post:
Rutba.Batool (Monday, December 21, 2009)