Wednesday, May 15, 2024
02:05 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 28, 2009
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough
Default Lets Save Pakistan

Hi dere 2 all

Oaky i guess we have had enough of criticism over the pplz having ruled our country so far. So now its the tym 2 c what else we have 2 offer 2 our nation.

Here i want u pplz to identify the core problems of our country nd present ur workable solution 2 these problems. If we( youth) is to run this country in the future we must have a vision. Come n share that 2 do something constructive fr ur country

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Old Monday, December 28, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Ranjha View Post
Hi dere 2 all

Oaky i guess we have had enough of criticism over the pplz having ruled our country so far. So now its the tym 2 c what else we have 2 offer 2 our nation.

Here i want u pplz to identify the core problems of our country nd present ur workable solution 2 these problems. If we( youth) is to run this country in the future we must have a vision. Come n share that 2 do something constructive fr ur country
First of all i would like to say thanks to you in anticipation because our notions are praise-worthy.

As far topic is concerned,it has been observed that our youth would do nothing for pakistan due to lack of efficiency and indulgence in petty things such as politics,intoxication,wasting curial time with illitrate friends,bad usage of internet,lack of education and etc.
I don't mean to claim that whole youth is uneducated but its ratio is really high.

moreover,until the youth of pakistan wouldnot get education it would do nothing.Education should be foremost task for the youth.
let me define each and everything.

1,due to lack of education our young generation is joining politics in masses and it can be noticed in colleges,universities and you judge what would be its future.

2,usage of intoxication such as drink of wine,hasheesh,heroin have become a part of our new generation.

3,No doubt pakistani people are damn intelligent but due to poor governance and resources they are doing nothing.

4,ethnicity is also playing vital role in the regard,balouchi people are against punjabi while punjabi are against sindhi.
they all are not thinking as pakistani.

thus,it can be concluded that Education is the most important factor to stable our youth to defend its country as well as its people.

Last edited by Artemis; Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 04:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Mubashir Asif (Tuesday, December 29, 2009), S_Ranjha (Tuesday, December 29, 2009)
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mubashir Asif is on a distinguished road
Default Education

I second Waqar Abro. In all the discussions I've had on the topic, lack of education is the root of all our evils. From bad governance to daily terrorist attacks, it's all there if we analyze the root cause.
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

hmmm. May be all know the importance of education but how 2 reach our goals. i mean its one thing tht we have 2 make it accesable 2 all but what about the colleges n university u mentioned. What has 2 b done 2 make them real education imparting institutionz? Fr me its a question of resourccces alrite but more primary one z da attitude of our pplz. i mean there are many who can afford the best education but they dun go 4 it. y? nd how u d change tht

plus the evils like drugs nd other uneithical things are nt limited 2 illiterate class. may b its more common in our so called highly civilized upper class

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Ranjha View Post
hmmm. May be all know the importance of education but how 2 reach our goals. i mean its one thing tht we have 2 make it accesable 2 all but what about the colleges n university u mentioned. What has 2 b done 2 make them real education imparting institutionz? Fr me its a question of resourccces alrite but more primary one z da attitude of our pplz. i mean there are many who can afford the best education but they dun go 4 it. y? nd how u d change tht

plus the evils like drugs nd other uneithical things are nt limited 2 illiterate class. may b its more common in our so called highly civilized upper class
Let me tell you how to improve role of education in colleges and universities.

(i) Teachers must be recruited on merit basis as it has been observed in the rural areas that teachers are inefficient.

(ii) Politics must be prevented in the educational institutions.

(iii) campaign must be started by the media that it is the only education which can make our country more prosperous.

(iv) as you have mentioned in your post that those people who are leading a luxirious life,are taking education in well organised institutions.

1,Students are philandering in these institutions openly without any hindrance due to moderation.

2,It has become a common psyche among the well-educated people that after completion of their education they would leave their country in the lurch.

3,As you know pakistan after becoming a front player in the war against terrorism has really increased angst in our youth because they are thinking as they arenot secured even in their own home.

4,Currupt politicians and currupt bureaucrats are recruiting their own inefficient people in government institutions which is really affecting our youths future even through provincial service commission and Sindh public service is an example.
Despite of filling forms of mukhtiarkar (Tehsildar)post thrice,exam and venue have never announced from 2002.

I dont think ,the above mentioned recommendations will be followed by our rulers and by others.

Regards,
38th CTP (CEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post

I dont think ,the above mentioned recommendations will be followed by our rulers and by others.

Regards,
That z da point my dear. Our leaders wont pay a heed 2 our woes so how do we get ourselves out of this. Secondly i agree that a lot of work needs 2 be done regrarding our education sector but my point is what gud has been delivered by those who had the oppertunities to groom through the world class educational institutionz.
A person somehow manages to be an engr or doctor etc etc but why is its his 1st priority 2 run out of this country asap. This attitude of his has 2 have some reason other then just failure of education coz somehow he managed 2be a beneficairy of our wretched education system. Now may be u ll say coz he didnt saw much oppertunity over here. Then again may be its corruption so how do we deal wid tht. I mean education z defiantely a primary sector 2 b improved but there are other issues too

Ok lemme put one

We say dere z corruption everywhere in public sector. How do u see a check n balance over it.

My comments are.....
We have institution of AG but i doubt it z autonomus enough 2 place an effective check on whomsoeva be the guilty . So i want it a totally independent n autonomous one. Secondly is the issue of access 2 information. For me record of every single penny should be acessable 2 every common person tht has been used fr public devolopment. We shd do away wid acts like officail secret acts atleast 2 the extent of this public money.
I mean im fed up 2 listen we have reserve this many billions fr sector X but where it goes i never get 2 listen again.