Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 22, 2011

pp82 is on a distinguished road
Default Corruption in Pakistan

Corruption in Pakistan does not relates only to Govt departments. I feel We as a whole are involved in corruption of our own interest and level. I want all the members to mention the different areas in which we try to influence ourselves to get favour and solution to those problems..

Fnoor is on a distinguished road

Every day in the news, corruption is taking heights than other issues whether its on government level or private sectors, its now part of our daily life, a single day without it feels hopeless day.
What should be the measures to stop this...Its very long debate & already discussed several times on this forum since as its not only political issue its national issue. Salavation of our country is in our hands.....! Whereas politics considers as important tool for the development of country unfortunately in this part of world this practice is becoming challenging for Paksitan. Politicians are busy in only controversial talks & activities. Each party is only revealing the corrupt deeds of opponents but when it comes to accountability no body wants to come in front to show his/her possesions. On the other side the Income tax/Investigations agencies are also not capable to make transparent inquiry report as political pressure comes in between. We must think from top level to bottom level.......

I will add more in this as I have to rush for important meeting is suddenly called by manager...!

Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp82 View Post
Corruption in Pakistan does not relates only to Govt departments. I feel We as a whole are involved in corruption of our own interest and level. I want all the members to mention the different areas in which we try to influence ourselves to get favour and solution to those problems..
During my M.A Exam the peon of our hall in the beginning used to leak the paper outside the hall, in the nearby internet cafe the intellectuals :p used to copy paste material and after printing paper they made hundreds of copies.

Now see the height of bravery behalf of peon, he used to deliver solved answers inside the hall infront of the staff and received Rs: 100 for each set. Why staff was silent? Because their tea and lunch was responsibility of the peon.

Corruption is not only rampant on govt. level but also in private sector and on individual level. See our traders, businessmen and shopkeepers who illegally and immorally responsible for price hike & hoarding. These people directly affect the life of common people.

It is also common to minimize the weight and charge for standard weight. The fuel gauge of petrol pumps is no accurate also the wights of vendors and the meters of cloth merchants. Corruption, Corruption & Corruption everywhere we are very developed nation in sense of corruption.

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough
Default corruption

Corruption in pakistan has no area of specification it prevails from grass root level to high level....Corruption has become a life style in pakistan.......You can make a impossible and illegal action legal if you have some money in your pocket or someone with power to support you on back...Corruption when observed in by the view of eradication it has no hundred percent eradicating capacity......it survives though in low capacity....education,information, socialization are tool which can check corruption in a good way....

ahmadmba215 is on a distinguished road
Arrow very right

dear malik usman memeber you are very right................... cruption is the lifestyle and it prevailsfrom grass root level to white colar level...........
but i think we as a young nation and media can fight against it.

Jo loug khud gharz hotay hein wo kabhi achay dost nahin hotay. Hazrat Abu Bakar Siqqique (R.A.)

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough
Default The Eradication Process of this Menace (Corruption).

I, humbly, would like to put forward a solution to tackle the issue of corruption. By now there has been comprehensive study conducted by many researchers on corruption, it's types, kinds, base and consequence. One of the study is done by a great culture researcher Prof. Hofstead.

The Solution I would recommend is to study books on this topic. Please try to find the books on corruption and by doing so we would be able to identify it around us. Only then we can alienate ourself from this malpractice.
Old Monday, January 24, 2011

pp82 is on a distinguished road

Yes I agree that corruption is prevailing in our soceity but my intention is that how to counter such people who are indulging themselves in such illegal practices. I think we need to address the solutions now.. enough of discussing about corruption.

Corruption in Police Station.
how to prevent.

Corruption in Banks
how to tackle e.g. what sort of technology is required

Corruption in Railway stations.
how to stop such illegal things.

Corruption in Private Industries
e.g. in term of Tax payments. how to stop??

I personally feel that Transparency can be a option to prevent from such illegal practices
second Make it public (via Print or Electronic Media) if possible all the stories or procedure related to such corruption.

We have to make awareness regarding wrong doings in our society and their solutions. at all levels