Saturday, May 04, 2024
10:48 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 26, 2010

abari is on a distinguished road

there is severe need to make the siraikistan province,because,if one had to make a chance to go to that areas then he can imagen about their deprivations.there is all focus on the north punjab.no one concentrate on south punjab.punjab is a big province so if it would be divid into two parts there would not be any threat to weak it.there are not proper raods for transport,not proper reailway stations.not proper govt insitutions,not proper educational institutions etc etc.
so dont talk just about the strenghthen of Pakistan.
because if Pakistanis will be prosper although they live in 10 provinces or 4 provinces there is no threat to weak to Pakistan.
you are talking about MUHAMMAD ALI DURRANI or CHUDHAARY BROS.that they were the part of establishment instead of it in my opinion
if they talk about the rights of the deprive people that is not abad thing now this time.
we cant see their past if they are on right path they are doing well work.
The Following User Says Thank You to abari For This Useful Post:
Waseem Riaz Khan (Monday, April 26, 2010)
Old Monday, April 26, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

@All

Would any respectable member take pains to explain me how division of provinces will weaken pakistan?
Arguments should be based on the experiences of other countries and history not the personal opinions. I wait for response. Then i will prove from historical evidences and other countries' experiences that division of provinces has encouraged economic progress and social prosperity.

And people talk of threat to country. I wonder if nuclear armed pakistan, having one of the strongest military in the world will collapse because of division of one province. Isnt it funny???

People round the world reckon us as the most strong and resilient nation and we are considering division of provinces as threat to our existence.

We need to take bold steps otherwise the 'stability' we are waiting for, will never come.
Old Tuesday, April 27, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem gurmani View Post
@All

Would any respectable member take pains to explain me how division of provinces will weaken pakistan?
Arguments should be based on the experiences of other countries and history not the personal opinions. I wait for response. Then i will prove from historical evidences and other countries' experiences that division of provinces has encouraged economic progress and social prosperity.

And people talk of threat to country. I wonder if nuclear armed pakistan, having one of the strongest military in the world will collapse because of division of one province. Isnt it funny???

People round the world reckon us as the most strong and resilient nation and we are considering division of provinces as threat to our existence.
Dear i respect your comments, but would you like to tell me on what basis will you divide Pakistan in many provinces, does every city has its own sources of income, e.g Does Hazara have many resources so that they can survive or Will Bahawalpur have enough revenues to live?????
I think no divide Pakistan on some basis not on demand of a group????
Please don't divide Pakistan on the basis ethnicity!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: quoted

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
Dear i respect your comments, but would you like to tell me on what basis will you divide Pakistan in many provinces, does every city has its own sources of income, e.g Does Hazara have many resources so that they can survive or Will Bahawalpur have enough revenues to live?????
I think no divide Pakistan on some basis not on demand of a group????
Please don't divide Pakistan on the basis ethnicity!!!!!!!!!!
dear!
the people from seraiki belt are not going to divide Pakistan. All the provinces will be under the federation like these four provinces are. no one province can survive with only its own resources. As it would be difficult for Punjab to survive with out sharing the resources of Baluchistan, Sindh and Khaibar Pakhtoonkhawah. Dear! Under the federation, resources of all the provinces are divided on the basis of proposed criteria, no province uses only its own resources.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javed_iqbal7863 For This Useful Post:
Waseem Riaz Khan (Tuesday, April 27, 2010), xavier (Tuesday, April 27, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed_iqbal7863 View Post
dear!
the people from seraiki belt are not going to divide Pakistan. All the provinces will be under the federation like these four provinces are. no one province can survive with only its own resources. As it would be difficult for Punjab to survive with out sharing the resources of Baluchistan, Sindh and Khaibar Pakhtoonkhawah. Dear! Under the federation, resources of all the provinces are divided on the basis of proposed criteria, no province uses only its own resources.
You are right sir, but don't you think that after new provinces government has to face many problems, as the government is not able to handle four provinces.
Old Wednesday, April 28, 2010

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You are right sir, but don't you think that after new provinces government has to face many problems, as the government is not able to handle four provinces.
I would like to ask only one question. The answer of this question will be the answer of your question.
Why One Unit was dissolved?
When we will be having small units. It will be easy to cope with the administrative matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to javed_iqbal7863 For This Useful Post:
Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, April 29, 2010)

Unique is on a distinguished road

I went through every post on this forum. And I saw most of the posts were from South Punjab's people emphasizing on the creation of Saraiki Province (supposedly Saraikistan). This clearly shows the wish of the people of South Punjab. Those from Upper Punjab and Khyber Pakhtookhawa seem to under-rule the creation of new administrative units on ethnic basis. Whereas the members from Sindh do not want their province to be divided into even two parts. They welcome Saraikistan's creation but do not want an Urdu Province out of Sindh. On the other hand, balochs allegedlly say that Balochistan is NOT even having any ethnic diversity ( which is an altogether faulse assertion ). So, in my opinion all are wrong and they are keeping in front their ''linguistic'' identity for any provincial divisions. This shows that Pakistan is still a boiling pressure cooker of varied ethnic groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique View Post
I went through every post on this forum. And I saw most of the posts were from South Punjab's people emphasizing on the creation of Saraiki Province (supposedly Saraikistan). This clearly shows the wish of the people of South Punjab. Those from Upper Punjab and Khyber Pakhtookhawa seem to under-rule the creation of new administrative units on ethnic basis. Whereas the members from Sindh do not want their province to be divided into even two parts. They welcome Saraikistan's creation but do not want an Urdu Province out of Sindh. On the other hand, balochs allegedlly say that Balochistan is NOT even having any ethnic diversity ( which is an altogether faulse assertion ). So, in my opinion all are wrong and they are keeping in front their ''linguistic'' identity for any provincial divisions. This shows that Pakistan is still a boiling pressure cooker of varied ethnic groups.
Dear everyone is independent of his views, as you have commented Sirakistan movement took strength from MQM's meetings and representations. MQM as we all know, they are clearing their road to make Karachi Jinnahpur.
We are deprived of our basic rights education and health, no sindhi student couldn't get admission in Karachi's universities. If sindh has to be divided then i can say history will repeat. This is PML-Q and MQM's planning they have thier own interests.
Old Thursday, April 29, 2010

Unique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dear everyone is independent of his views, as you have commented Sirakistan movement took strength from MQM's meetings and representations. MQM as we all know, they are clearing their road to make Karachi Jinnahpur.
We are deprived of our basic rights education and health, no sindhi student couldn't get admission in Karachi's universities. If sindh has to be divided then i can say history will repeat. This is PML-Q and MQM's planning they have thier own interests.
well, I support your point of view. In my opinion, disintegration of any one province will provide a gateway for division of all other provinces. I believe,
rather than dividing the province, administrative setups should be extended
to cities other than the capital cities. Courts, universities, hospitals and provincial offices should be divided into all major cities of a province. Counties may be formed for betterment. An other solution can be sought by handing over administrative controls to divisional levels. However major departments should be managed by Provincial Government.
Old Thursday, April 29, 2010

sniper is on a distinguished road
Default provinces

dear all
when Pakistan came in to being there was only about 80 million people in the country and now there are more than 170 million. we didnt progress as compared to our neighboring countries. we could not provide the basic needs to all the people of the country in last 62 years. there are only four provinces and most of the budget is spent on the provincial capital and other divisions are ignored. can v not provide the basic facilities to the people by making more provinces.. think about it please??????
Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, April 29, 2010)