CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Waiting for the Court coup d'état?? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/33159-waiting-court-coup-d-tat.html)

fromQAU Wednesday, May 26, 2010 07:55 AM

[QUOTE=Raz;182667][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Can any one answer me why Ali Ahmed Kurd (one who wished to sacrifice his life for the restoration of CJ) and Aitzaz Ahsan (One who pocketed label of disloyality from his party) are against current moves of CJ and his close advisers? Both of them were the frontline figures in bringing this judiciary revolution. Now, why are they giving us a feeling of demotivation? Have they changed their priorities? Have their palms been greased or have they fallen prey to temptations from politicians? If not, then there is something wrong with CJ and his current set up. At least there is a chronic problem on the either side.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[B]Choudhry Aitzaz and Ali Ahmed Kurd[/B] have taken a stand in favour of the country.the 18th amendment has restored the 1973 constitution and this is what the country needed constitutionally. The government has shown its maturity by bringing about the 18th constitutional amendment after taking all the coalition parties in confidence. These people (Choudhry Aitzaz and Ali Ahmed Kurd) have done no wrong. [B][COLOR="Blue"]if a bill gets passed from the parliament fulfilling all the constitutional requirements then why shud it be hindered by the judiciary???? Of course the judiciary has the power of judicial review, but this power must not be used against what stands in favour of the country.[/COLOR][/B] some conventions also need to be set in order to put the system on the right track.i think that this incident shows that Coudhry Aitzaz, Ali Ahmed Kurd and many others, who support the govt here, hv an independent and pro-Pakistan stance. [B]I myself support the government here as regards this 18th constitutional amendment though I supported the reinstatement of CJ Iftikhar Choudhry. no one has bribed me. It is the betterment of Pakistan that I take as a bribe.[/B]

Sheeraz S Wednesday, May 26, 2010 09:29 AM

Hello Quaidian (From QAU)

Rest assured, nothing will go against parliament. Whole 18th amendment has not been challenged and nor can it be struck down in its entirety. The only amendment which judiciary will predominantly focus upon is "Judicial Commission" that whether it runs contrary to the basic structure of constitution maintaining the trichotomy of power.

fromQAU Friday, May 28, 2010 08:35 AM

[QUOTE=Sheeraz S;187951]Hello Quaidian (From QAU)

Rest assured, nothing will go against parliament. Whole 18th amendment has not been challenged and nor can it be struck down in its entirety. The only amendment which judiciary will predominantly focus upon is "Judicial Commission" that whether it runs contrary to the basic structure of constitution maintaining the trichotomy of power.[/QUOTE]

hahahhaa....
i m sure.
tell some other friends to rest assured that the 18th constitutional amendment from A to Z is going to have a safe passage.

06:49 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.