CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Waiting for the Court coup d'état?? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/33159-waiting-court-coup-d-tat.html)

Raz Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:08 AM

Waiting for the Court coup d'état??

[QUOTE=DEADLYDOCTOR;182644]judiciary is getting ready and this time justice will be done
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"][FONT=Times New Roman]Wait for the Court coup d'état. This time military coup is rarely possible but a court coup seems proximate. [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

DEADLYDOCTOR Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:16 AM

@ raz
brother don't you think coup is revolt against govt and it is also against constitution?;)judiciary is not going to do unconstitutional work.
i think when justice will be done ,then rule of law will prevail and everyone has to abide by law even judiciary.
army is only waiting as they have their own plans of coup:thinking(seems to be in 2011):thinking

Raz Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:23 AM

[QUOTE=DEADLYDOCTOR;182652]@ raz
brother don't you think coup is revolt against govt and it is also against constitution?;)judiciary is not going to do unconstitutional work.
i think when justice will be done ,then rule of law will prevail and everyone has to abide by law even judiciary.
army is only waiting as they have their own plans of coup:thinking(seems to be in 2011):thinking[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][FONT=Times New Roman]Army has utilized its life line for a considerable time; they may take their turn after couple of years. Judiciary is in action. Please don’t drag me in the depth of what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of our current judiciary. It will open an unending debate without any conclusion. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

DEADLYDOCTOR Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=Raz;182653][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"] Please don’t drag me in the depth of what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of our current judiciary. It will open an unending debate without any conclusion.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
never wanna drag you in an unending,inconclusive debate,i also hate such debates.
it is more funny to say court is going to coup.so i said it

Waqar Abro Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:54 AM

I dont think that judiciary will take any sou moto action against the government.

@doctor

As far justice is concerned what do u think justice would be given to pakistani people from independent judiciary which per se has been remained currupt since very inception of pakistan.

Raz Saturday, April 24, 2010 01:00 AM

[QUOTE=Waqar Abro;182660]I dont think that judiciary will take any sou moto action against the government.

[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][FONT=Times New Roman]If judiciary can assign status of cognizable case to the petition against 18th amendment then what’s left which can check Judiciary from tacking any Sou Moto action against government?[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

KAWISH Saturday, April 24, 2010 01:05 AM

[QUOTE=Raz;182650][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"][FONT=Times New Roman]Wait for the Court coup d'état. This time military coup is rarely possible but a court coup seems proximate. [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

may i have a say?
the reason why we should not fear judicial activism in the sense you have alluded to is that to acquire a strength similiar to that of army for making any coup d'etat the courts must have before ,educated the whole nation.For it is through the knowledge (of judiciary's performance and motives which an educated person can well understand) that judiciary derives its strength ,while it is arms that strengthen the army(something which army has always been working on even when the motherland itself was going through teething troubles)....
regards

DEADLYDOCTOR Saturday, April 24, 2010 01:07 AM

@ waqar
yes you may be right.once a corrupt,always a corrupt.
so whats new in this judiciary?how can justice be done?why sensing a change?
justice will be done. though only upper judiciary is independent but it has support of people and has taken tough decisions.no matter however small but first step is hardest of all for a change

people are aware of all games and circumstances are against all politicians.
tough and odd decisions to be taken by judiciary will bring looted wealth of this country back and make rule of law. no body will be above law in this country.slow and difficult but not impossible.
now it is accepted by most people "enough is enough"
no lame excuses and weak policies are going to satisfy them. rejection of national electricity summit's decision by all sectors of society is an example.
my idea is not start a debate on judiciary's role.but i am optimistic about future of this country and one day its going to be a step towards our bright future.

Waqar Abro Saturday, April 24, 2010 01:14 AM

[QUOTE=Raz;182661][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]If judiciary can assign status of cognizable case to the petition against 18th amendment then what’s left which can check Judiciary from tacking any Sou Moto action against government?[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Judiciary has been given more independence like media that is how it is using its power indiscriminatory which must be thwarted.
The C J himself took oath under Pco,made many mistakes,has ever thought off the importance of judicial role.

Injustice is dilevered to the ordinary people in local courts how many actions have been taken by the supreme court?

lieu of,taking sou moto actions against goverment CJ shoud turn his attention towards improvement of judiciary at local level.
Millions of cases have not been solved from head to shoulder while lawyers are following dog in mangers policy.

Raz Saturday, April 24, 2010 01:20 AM

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Can any one answer me why Ali Ahmed Kurd (one who wished to sacrifice his life for the restoration of CJ) and Aitzaz Ahsan (One who pocketed label of disloyality from his party) are against current moves of CJ and his close advisers? Both of them were the frontline figures in bringing this judiciary revolution. Now, why are they giving us a feeling of demotivation? Have they changed their priorities? Have their palms been greased or have they fallen prey to temptations from politicians? If not, then there is something wrong with CJ and his current set up. At least there is a chronic problem on the either side.[/SIZE][/FONT]

11:40 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.