CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Targetting Qadyanis : Is it a conspiracy against Pakistan? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/34179-targetting-qadyanis-conspiracy-against-pakistan.html)

wind Friday, May 28, 2010 07:29 PM

Targetting Qadyanis : Is it a conspiracy against Pakistan?

Aoa,

Almost 70 people are dead in Lahore.Pakistan has been under the terrorist attacks for many years.But this time the Minority(Qadyanis) is targetted...
IS It a some kind of conspiracy against pakistan...projecting the image of nonsecure place for minorities...or is it a mere internal ethinic conflict???

Regards,

Rabia_naem Friday, May 28, 2010 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=wind;188497]Aoa,

Almost 70 people are dead in Lahore.Pakistan has been under the terrorist attacks for many years.But this time the Minority(Qadyanis) is targetted...
IS It a some kind of conspiracy against pakistan...projecting the image of nonsecure place for minorities...or is it a mere internal ethinic conflict???

Regards,[/QUOTE]

Yes it is a conspiracy against Pakistan. These terrorists not only project the image of Pakistan as non secure country but also their purpose is to weaken Pakistan.
I don't think so that it is internal ethnic conflict but the purpose of these attacks is also to create conflicts between Pakistani nation.

Waqar Abro Friday, May 28, 2010 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=wind;188497]Aoa,

Regards,[/QUOTE]

Undoubtedly,Pakistan has become a volatile state since it joined hands with USA in war against terrorism.as far the incident which took place at lahore is concerned,if they were taliban then for their kind of information,our religion islam,is asking for peace but such kinds of miscreants have distorted the actual image of our religion.

Moreover,lack of security,poor intelligence network and inefficiency in our security personnels are foremost factors which are responsible for todays deadly attacks.

fromQAU Friday, May 28, 2010 08:49 PM

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Islam and Minorities[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B]By Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri[/B]

[B]Words fail to express the feelings of horror and grief one experienced while watching the scenes of mayhem, destruction of homes and the burning of seven people alive on TV channels in the Gojra city of Punjab. What made it all the more poignant was the fact that people, inspired by religious fervour and egged on by the so-called religious clerics having half-baked understanding of Islam, were doing everything our great religion condemned and ordained its followers against. Thus through their actions, these people brought a bad name not only to Pakistan but also Islam. Displaying sheer ignorance of Islamic teachings, they handed down a justification to those elements who are, otherwise, bent on demonizing Islam by invoking such incidents as the representation of what Islam stands for. It is high time we introspected ourselves and went back to the teachings of Islam vis-ŕ-vis minorities.

[/B]

Islam espouses values of universal brotherhood, tolerance and mutually peaceful coexistence ordaining its followers to be the source of peace for people around them. It aims at the establishment of such an ideal state and society where all citizens, irrespective of their association, religious identity, race, colour and creed, enjoy the similar rights and equality in the eyes of law. The Qur’anic injunction “There is no compulsion in Din (Religion)” (2:256) negates the element of coercion and oppression in religious matters and forms the basis for protection of rights of minorities. At another place, Allah Almighty says in the Holy Qur’an: “(So) you have your Din (Religion) and I have my Din (Religion)” (109:6).

The importance and sanctity of rights Islam gives to minorities can be further gauged by the saying of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him): “Beware! If anyone dared oppress a member of minority community or usurped his right or tortured him more than his endurance or took something away forcibly without his consent, I would fight (against such Muslim) on his behalf on the Day of Judgment.” (Sunan Abi Dawud)

This is not merely a warning but has the sanctity of a law, which was promulgated in the Islamic state during the blessed period of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) but which also continued to be implemented in the later period and is still a part of constitution of Islamic state. The Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) would always forewarn Muslims about the rights of the minorities. While talking of minorities one day, he said: “Whosoever killed a member of a minority community, he would not smell the fragrance of paradise though fragrance of paradise would cover the distance of forty years.” (Bidiyat-ul-Mujtahid)

Whenever the non-Muslim delegations would come to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), he would extend them hospitality himself. Once a Christian delegation from Abyssinia came over to meet the Prophet of Islam (blessings and peace be upon him) in the blessed city of Madina, he took it upon himself to play host to the guests and made them stay in the Prophet’s Mosque. He said: “These people occupy distinguished and privileged status for our companions, therefore, I chose to extend them respect and hospitality myself.” (Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa an-Nihaya)
Likewise, another 14-member Christian delegation from Nijran came to the holy city of Madina. The Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) made the delegation stay in the Prophet’s Mosque and allowed the Christians of the delegation to worship according to their religion in the Prophet’s Mosque. (Ibn Sad, at-Tabqat al-Kubra)
Such was the deep and penetrating impact of the Holy Prophet’s good treatment of the minorities that their interaction with him was also based on respect and reverence. When an ally Jew was about to die during a battle, people asked him about the possible heir to his huge property, he said that the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) would be guardian of his property. This speaks volumes of the reverence the Prophet of Islam (blessings and peace be upon him) had in the eyes of the non-Muslims.
Imam Abu Yusuf writes in his magnum opus Kitab al-Khiraj that both Muslims and non-Muslim minorities were treated equally in respect of civil law and law of punishments during the Prophetic period and that of the rightly guided caliphs. Once a Muslim killed a non-Muslim during the period of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). He ordered the killing of that Muslim by way of qisas and said: “The protection of rights of non-Muslims is my most important duty.” (Musnad ash-Shafi‘i)
In the like manner, the status of a Muslim and a non-Muslim is equal in civil law in an Islamic state. The non-Muslim would also deserve the same punishment which would be meted out to a Muslim in case of committal of crimes. Whether a non-Muslim steals things of a Muslim or otherwise, both would deserve the equal amount of punishment. No discrimination can be allowed in their treatment in the eyes of law.

Contrary to the teachings of Islam and the sayings of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), our actual conduct is shameful to put it mildly, which is responsible for bringing Islam into disrepute. No sane Muslim can approve and condone such reprehensible acts as witnessed in Gojra. It is a matter of immense concern as to how a small minority of bigoted and radical Mullahs can hold sway over ignorant people and make them dance to their tune without any fear of reprisal from state and its law enforcement agencies.

While the administrative failure to nip evil in the bud may be blamed for the outbreak of riots in the short-run, colossal havoc these happenings caused is a reflection of how extremism has penetrated our attitudes and social behaviours. The state cannot allow this situation to worsen by adopting passive and reactive response. It needs to initiate action to undo the damage it did when it promoted and co-opted a particular religious mindset at the cost of social equilibrium, religious tolerance and sectarian harmony. At a time when we need to reach out to other faiths in a bid to engage them in constructive dialogue aimed at finding solutions to the contemporary problems, such acts prove only counterproductive. In the next article, I would discuss the peculiar nature of rights minorities enjoy in an Islamic state.

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad Friday, May 28, 2010 08:52 PM

very sad incident

attack on qadyani's is very sad incident. this incident create big problems for
pakistan.

punjab govt failed to give security to minorities.
this is preplan incident, after this incident international interference
in pakistan will increase

i feel heartly tention on this incident,

prayer for all qadyanis that god gives them patience.

Arthur Friday, May 28, 2010 09:00 PM

displeasing Incident

This incident has displeased not only qadiyanis but also all the other people of pakistan.There should be proper investigation of this incident.

Kamran Chaudhary Friday, May 28, 2010 09:51 PM

It will be just to say dat the fanatic people r behind this treachorus incident.The proclaimed thierselv as true muslims bt thier heinious crimes r depicting their approach towards Islam, religion of piece.They dont knw basic teachings of Islam.
May God lead them towards right path.

DEADLYDOCTOR Friday, May 28, 2010 10:23 PM

it was sad incident
it was a clear attempt to create anarchy and chaos targeting one community.
where is government and where is intelligence?why no action taken when they have reports of such attacks.no matter which community is targeted but those who died were Pakistanis and this is intolerant.
one more thing i want to draw attention is hamid mir conversation with punjabi taliban. may this have a link?
really shameful act that terrorist has done.
good work by police to get terrorist though damage was done.police officers and seniors really laid force with brevity.
such a massacre should have been stopped before hand.
Why Taliban Accepted the responsibility ?
If RAW is behind in this incident then Why there is no Allim ,Mufti or religious leader condemn this ?
Is the arrested attacker is from India or Pakistan ?
If you ask the attacker they would say that they did this because their religious ask them to do this … Is this RAW or Talibani Agenda ?
After every Attack Khawariji Munawer Hasan ask government to negotiate with Taliban …Why ? because he think that they are Taliban but other day He says RAW and Mosad are behind .
Why this incident on 28th may when it is youm -e- takbeer day?
Was it a message in hidden tone?
ALLAH SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND WE HAVE PEACE.

sana_krn Friday, May 28, 2010 10:39 PM

@ deadly doctor
well our muftis n alim are condemning this attach i will like to mention mufti muneeb ur rehman n sarwat aijaz qaderi.... each n every pakistani is condemning this sad incident

DEADLYDOCTOR Friday, May 28, 2010 10:57 PM

@ sana krn

i don't want to offend anyone.
but all i saw on media is debates on whether who are qadiyanis or ahmadis,are they right or wong ,whether decision to call them kafir was right ?what is this?
what i want to point out is that this may create riots and unrest.
this can happen to anyone and to anyone's worship places.
this kind of actions only bring sorrow and chaos.
these incidents need to be stopped before hand.
look why 28th may,why a minority,why such havoc,why taliban accepted it immediately,why not other elements?
so many questions which will not be answered and tomorrow will be a new day except for those who have lost their beloved ones.

sana_krn Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:08 AM

these questions certainly need to be answered....this is not issue of minority this is issue of all we have fced attack like prade lane mosque..on ashora-e-moharam jaloos so we should n we will inshallah stand united

Raz Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:41 AM

Not to talk of suicide bombers even same biasness is found in our minds (unintentionally).

Can’t we term it like: “Targeting Pakistanis / Targeting Human beings / Targeting religious places”?

Why are we differentiating in Qadyanis or Ahmadis and Muslims, minorities etc?
We have to change our thinking and Media should report this sad incident in the name of Pakistanis not Qadiyanis.

ahmadbilal Saturday, May 29, 2010 09:37 AM

Sad Incident in PAkistan

Hi I 2nd Raz's opinion on the issue!

Muser Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:26 AM

Every sane human will be condemning and lamenting over this horrendous incident.

These are well planned and agenda based incidents, refreshing the sense of insecurity with which we have become somewhat accustomed to now.

And the security forces, though not that efficient and competent as we would like them to be, but I think even they can't do much or be blamed if these elements decide to carry out such an adventure. Pakistan is in such an ungovernable state.

wind Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:41 AM

Aoa,

@Raz

Sir,This is true . It is not the issue that they are Qadyanis and minority,the real issue is that the terroist attacked them is to destablize Pakistan and defame Pakistan at international level as an extremist ,intolerant and brutal state.which is not true...every person is condemning this attack.

This kind of trained guerrilla attacks were done before in the same manner on SARILANKAN TEAM ...the same tacts were used in GHQ attack...similar attack on PARADE LANE mosque... The Manawa police Academy in lahore...

All these suggest the involvement of foriegn hands...The purpose is same to desatabilize Pakistan and to weaken it...

Regards,

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:51 AM

unjustification with reality

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]@ DEADLYDOCTOR
your comments
After every Attack Munawer Hasan ask government to negotiate with Taliban …Why ? because he think that they are Taliban but other day He says RAW and Mosad are behind .[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]@ deadly doctor[/COLOR]
your above comments shows unjustification with reality.
your are completely fail to understand exact situation.
you have no any right to say rebel or khawaraji to any political leader or
political party

[B]according to media reports 82% pakistani want to dialouge with talban
here i give a list of those prominent leaders who wnat talk with talban[/B]
[COLOR="Purple"]1- imran khan (chairmain pta)
2- aftab ahmad khan sherpao
3- gen(r) naseer ullah babar
4- gen(r) mirza aslam baig
5- lt. gen (r) hamid gul
6- tariq fatami( an ex embassador)
7- qazi hussain ahmad
8- mulana abu-alkhir alwari(jup)
9- mulana fazal-ur rehman(jui)
10- jus(r) tariq pervez(lawyer)
11- lord nazir ahmad(member house of lord u.k)
12- sardar abdul qaum khan(ajk)
13- gohar ayub khan
14- javed hasmi(pml)
15- allama sajid naqvi(tnfj)
16- mostly traders,
17- people of pakistan[/COLOR]

but why you point out only one person? are all above metioned figyres are rebel?
it is reality we never fight with militants, talban( the current battle will be finished very soon because our country cannot afford more expenses of this battle)

every person know this is battle without result

[B]if nato( 28 members) has accepted their defeat against talban than who
can we won this battle[/B]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]obama and his team has changed their policy, now they are going to table talk and compromise but why we say battle,battle, battle[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]battle is not a suitable solution of any problems, this is temporary control
on enemies or on opposite group[/COLOR]

specially pakistan cannot afford this battle for a long period

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]here i represent a piture of this battle in only one city sawat velly[/COLOR]
(area 5,337 km2)
in this time according to ispr 20,000 Pakistani troops are present in sawat
estimate expenses per year 1 billion $

if the battle field expand in agencies, balochistan, south punjab, karachi,kpkwa(nwfp) then the total estimate budget will be increased near 10$ billion which is out of reach and not affordable

after this our army standard will loose after fighting a long battle
our enemies already in this wait,

[COLOR="Magenta"]according to my point of view we are fighting a resultless battle which
never be winned[/COLOR]
we know talban and other militants are armpit of pakistani army if we fight
against our children automatically they wiil play in hands of our enemies
for attaining weapons,wealth and other required things

[COLOR="Blue"][B]step wise points to solve this problem[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
1- dialouge or table talk with prominent militnat groups
2- give them maximum funds and attain their sympathies
3- establish new modern educational institution(modern madressa)
4- political awerness in specific areas whose are under controled militants
5- prominent millitant should br invited in national meetings
6- indutrial revolution should be introduced
7- try to introduce modern technolgy in that areas(internet, media)
8- slowly slowly try to week down those leaders who are millitant
9- campus of international universities establish in those areas
10- try much to send one person in one family to foreign countries
11- international militry interference should be banned
12- try to create bearness in pakistani people
13- protection for minorities may be must
14- unequal laws should be abloshied against minorities
15- religious leaders who are neutral and like dr zakar naik should be appriciated[/COLOR]
i hope if govt will act according to above suggestions the problems
can automatically finished
once again i can say including munwar hassan all above mentioned people
who are in favour of dilouge are ture muslims and pakistani

Asif Amin Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:14 AM

Lahore Attack is a conspiracy against Pakistan

Yes, it is conspiracy against Pakistan. Following is the link of Jang News where ulema condemn this terrorism act.

[url]http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-29-2010/pic.asp?picname=1414.gif[/url]

[URL="http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-29-2010/pic.asp?picname=1414.gif"]http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-29-2010/pic.asp?picname=1414.gif[/URL]

sillent.killer Saturday, May 29, 2010 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=wind;188497]Aoa,

Regards,[/QUOTE]

yes this a conspiracy against pakistan the terrorist want to mak iamge of pakaistan bad in all over the world since it is continue and every day the rush palace of pakistan come victome of terrorists and the fresh incident was a non violance which been done by terrorist which in my openion call firqa as they targeted qadianies and it will taske bad shape for pakistan the terrorirsts are experienced how they come there with weapens but we proud to our police and army who have faild this plan and arrest 3 of them and killed some of them. and its our wish to finish the terrorist avtivities from pakistan.

DEADLYDOCTOR Saturday, May 29, 2010 04:15 PM

i agree with Raz
i had made my point clear
i have my opinion and i don't want anyone to believe or accept it.
hafiz sb nice data and suggestions. but your suggestions sound good,practically they cannot be followed.
my comments are on reality which do not come on media. on media everyone portrays himself good.well i have said what i have to say.as far word 'khawarji' is concerned if it offends anyone,i take it back.but my point remains same.
i am not taking part in this discussion anymore

Red.Hawk Saturday, May 29, 2010 05:13 PM

Brutal...

Everyone who has a human heart pumping in him would be sad....Ofcourse it was an un-waned incident and one should condemn this in the strongest of words...moreover i would like to say that why dont we come out of the words like Christians,Hindus, Ahmedis,Sunnis or Shias??? why dont we treat all citizens of Pakistan as Pakistanis??? having different religious believes is a separate issue and being a citizen of a same country is completely a different issue.

unfortunately we have been unable to draw a line between religion and politics..next target could be a mosque or worship place of any of the citizens on pakistan..!!!! Its time to pray and seek kindness from Allah Almighty to save us and our families from such painful incidents..:sad:

KhayaL Saturday, May 29, 2010 07:20 PM

salamz to all... lahore main jo koch howa us pey sabh ko hi bohat afsos hai.. liken ap loogo ney 1 bat note ki ho gi key enn attacks ki responsiblity `TAHREEK TALAIBAN PUNJAB WING` ney qabool ki hai.. yea srf aur srf punjanb main opration krwaney ki sazish hai...

And Hafiz Bhai ap kes sey muzakrat karney ki baat kartey hain...?? Taliaban kn hain..? pahley yea batayie.??? what is the history of talaiban..??? kn hain yea loog.??

fromQAU Saturday, May 29, 2010 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=KhayaL;188712]salamz to all... lahore main jo koch howa us pey sabh ko hi bohat afsos hai.. liken ap loogo ney 1 bat note ki ho gi key enn attacks ki responsiblity `TAHREEK TALAIBAN PUNJAB WING` ney qabool ki hai.. yea srf aur srf punjanb main opration krwaney ki sazish hai...

And Hafiz Bhai ap kes sey muzakrat karney ki baat kartey hain...?? Taliaban kn hain..? pahley yea batayie.??? what is the history of talaiban..??? kn hain yea loog.??[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"]i think that operation wud not be a bad thing if there really exist some elements like that.the operations hv bn prolific in nwfp and fata.it has really been coming to our knowledge that the south punjab is increasingly becoming the next hub of the terror infrastructure.if u people belong to that region, plz do co-operate with the government and military and get ur land cleansed of all these terrorists.this is really the high time. get the evil nipped in the bud. othewise, u really know, itz going to get tougher and tougher for u people.[/SIZE][/B]

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad Saturday, May 29, 2010 09:10 PM

haqeqat say haqeqat tak

[QUOTE]@ khayal
And Hafiz Bhai ap kes sey muzakrat karney ki baat kartey hain...?? Taliaban kn hain..? pahley yea batayie.??? what is the history of talaiban..??? kn hain yea loog.??[/QUOTE]

@ khayal
the answers of your questions are;-
[COLOR="Green"]mai talban say muzakrat ki bat karta hoo, un k sarpirastu say mazakrat ki bat karta hoo,
un k hamioo say mazakrat ki bat karta hoo, mai mulla umer ki bat karta hoo, mai huss huqani ki bat karta hoo, mai hikmat yar ki bat karta hoo,[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Sienna"]talban un mujahideen ka nam hai jinho nay apnay mulak k halat say mayoos
ho kar pakistan ki madad say group banaya aur afghanistan kay 90% area per
hakumt kartay rahy ye loog pakistan k ham khal they, 9/11 k bad wo pakistani
qabaeli area mian abad hovy. kuch abi tak nazam-e-mustifa k liey kosish kar rahy hai, kuch crimes mai mulawis ho gae, kuch india,israel,usa k hathoo
mai khel rehy hai, [/COLOR]

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]ye sab hamari apni hamaqatoo ki waja say hova hai k hamaray hi hathoo say laga hova poda(tree) hamay hi zahar day raha hai[/COLOR]

Farrah Zafar Saturday, May 29, 2010 09:27 PM

kis kis se muzakarat karen gy ap?or kab tak karen gy?nizam e mustafa nafiz kerna hai tou mustafa(S.A.W.W)k asoolon pe chal k kerna hoga.Wo nabi jo pather kha k bhi dua detay thay,un ka nizam raaij kernay walay hazaron begunahon ko mar k kia sabit kertay hain?hamen aisay Mujahideen ki zaroorat nahi.Rahi baat Taliban k Pakistan mei abad honay ki...tou very funny...oont ko ser ander kernay ki ijazat kia di,wo tou poora khaimay mei he ghus gaya!

sana_krn Saturday, May 29, 2010 09:53 PM

i dunt agree with u farah u r acccepting all for wat westren media is blamming y v forgt those ppl who r our real enemies ...y we immediatly start blamming jihadis n muslims.....i dunt believe they r muslims...ok for time being we admit they r muslim then who r the ppl who are supporting them giving thm funds????? frm where they get funds???? how they get latest equipments latest technologies????
dear things r not very simple n clear as u think..... just tell me if not muzkarat then wt???? law says if there is doubt no one can b punished n to save 1 innocent u can reliese many culprits now wat v r doing to kill one culprit we are killing 1000s y????n not proved culprit just a doubt of his being culprit.....ahhhh i wish i wish we can show the true picture to our nation... all the militant who killed in army operation were not muslims most of thm were non muslims wat this shows????????

Maha Khan Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=wind;188497]Aoa,

Regards,[/QUOTE]

I donot know its a conspiracy against Pakistan or just the extreme reaction of someFanatics who wanna to make Pakistan as a citadel of Islam..more than 92 people are dead and several injuried..the worst thing is that now,minorities are being targeted,which is exremly dangerous for the future of Pakistan....we should remember that America has made a Pak'map,in which its intelligence egencies have shown Pak as a country divided into several parts on the basis of ethinic or religious conflict:mad:if they are Ahmidis or Non Muslims,then its their own matter,others have no right to dictate them how to live in this world or country..God Bless our Country..
regards

Farrah Zafar Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:57 PM

@Sana!i replied the emotional words of Hafiz sb.I know Taliban are playing in the hands of unknown or hidden forces.Muzakraat for what?did they ask anything?did they object anything?did they warn about anything?some people approach any religious or public place and deteriorate everything without showing their basic problem and we do muzakraat,please mr.Taliban donot do that,we will wear burqa,we will imply islam everywhere as your guns are pointing on us!Do you really think that they are ready to stop all that just on the basis of muzakrat?yes you are right,they are not muslims because the true followers of islam preach peace and love,don't shatter blood!

sana_krn Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:01 PM

@ farah dear... mazakrat for those ppl who r getting involved in all these things ther not demandng any thing then y they r using weapons killing ppl???that the main point to think abt???wat is perpose behind all thse.... thats wat am trying to make u clear they r not muslim not bccz muslims can not do that but bcoz they r infact non-muslim(RAW,MOSAD,CIA etc)

Farrah Zafar Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:05 PM

[QUOTE=wind;188497]Aoa,

Regards,[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is conspiracy.The extremists attacked the Qadyanis on the basis of Islam.To them Qadyanis should be diminished as they violate Islam.They have foreign powers on their back so the extremists hold an idea that hurting them means hurting foreign powers.So i believe they did;
"aik teer se 2 shikar"

[QUOTE=sana_krn;188747]@ farah dear... mazakrat for those ppl who r getting involved in all these things ther not demandng any thing then y they r using weapons killing ppl???that the main point to think abt???wat is perpose behind all thse.... thats wat am trying to make u clear they r not muslim not bccz muslims can not do that but bcoz they r infact non-muslim(RAW,MOSAD,CIA etc)[/QUOTE]

Sana They are using weapons to affect peace of Pakistan,they don't demand anything except destruction.As you said they are Raw etc so what will make them to compromise?and Do we need to discuss anything with agencies?

sana_krn Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:13 PM

@ Farah again disagree... being a muslim we shuld know that hazrat Muhammad S.A.W knew that jews are conspiring against him n waana harm islam but he never did any harm or pointed finger on thm.... everybody has right to folllo his faiths n beliefs so we shouldnt start another debate of right n wrong.....they were pakistanis....they were responsbility of our govt. n most of all they were human......by the way have any body proves that foriegn powers are with them or just rumours????? any prooff

Red.Hawk Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=Farrah Zafar;188748]I don't think it is conspiracy.The extremists attacked the Qadyanis on the basis of Islam.To them Qadyanis should be diminished as they violate Islam.They have foreign powers on their back so the extremists hold an idea that hurting them means hurting foreign powers.So i believe they did;
"aik teer se 2 shikar"[/QUOTE]
are you from any intelligence agency to declare who has the back of foreign hands? please avoid such sweeping statements...be a bit responsible while writing posts

sana_krn Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:17 PM

we are saying muzakrat with those who are among us....this situation is creating hatred among genral public...ths situatiion is making more trouble in our trible areas where these ppl are influencing trible leader we need to hv muzakrat with those leaders so that we can convince them not to help but to pull thm out dnt gv thm shelter do social bycot.....n believe me wen we stop treating every pathan as terrorist everthing will b ok

Farrah Zafar Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:28 PM

sana when did i say,they performed a good deed?i'm also a humanbeing so i condemn them.I just spoke the minds of Extremists,what they think right.You started convincing me instead of attackers.I'm not here to justify anyone.Oh i didn't know that you need proofs in discussion.I'm speaking what i get and it is an open secret that foreign powers support them.

[QUOTE=Red.Hawk;188753]are you from any intelligence agency to declare who has the back of foreign hands? please avoid such sweeping statements...be a bit responsible while writing posts[/QUOTE]

If i'm not wrong,here is going on DISCUSSION!I posted what i thought,i'm not declaring or imposing my thoughts on others.Sorry i didn't know,here is not freedom of speech!

Sociologist PU Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:05 AM

Atleast one thing is proved after this painfull incident that pakistani nation is united inspite of all religious, sectarian, ethnic, regional,cultural and social differences. And this is the main strangth against war on terror.
The day, this union of pakistani nation is broken, that day will be the victory day of the terrorists who want to damage the country.
ZINDABAD PAKISTANI NATION. :clap

wind Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:16 AM

Aoa,

Yes u r right,United we stand divided we fall.

One thing is clear that Pakistan youth is fully aware of the situation.. our friendly neighbours India and Afghanistan and their allies (Mosad) all are bent to destabilize Pakistan in every possible way...

Our dear govt should increase the Budget of Police...the internal security meaures should be made strong.so they can tackle these attacks efficiently...

Pakistan itself become a victim of war on terror,rather an ally.Pakistan should set its prority,its land and people comes first.Iran also shares its border with Afghanistan but such things did not happen there...

And last resort, May Allah have His mercy on us,and give us competent leaders backed by PIOUS ,learned,expierenced group of people...

Regards,

Farrah Zafar Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:34 AM

wind your last remark is everything!Yes we just need sincere and competent leadership.

mashal khan Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:53 AM

Targetting Qadyanis : Is it a conspiracy against Pakistan?

may be,but tell you one thing that nowadays the movements of ahmadis against islam has been raising.They were and are the sect of islam which constantly claiming the khatme nabuwat,moreover,they are diverting the simple and innocent muslims towards their sect by giving wealth and luxouries of life,,,being a pakistani i strongly condemn this coward act but ahmadis must be not be freed enough to preach their religion by the force of wealth and other material stuff...

i have heared that many multi nationals and nationals companies,which are the assests of ahmadis,the earn money is useing against the pure islam..so we all should be aware from this their this act...

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad Sunday, May 30, 2010 09:44 PM

why govt not announce financial support?

insident in lahore is a great consiparacy against pakistan but i think
this is examination of pakistani nation

some important questions whose produce after attacks are
1- why govt not announce financial support for the victim, this is not hypocracy?
2- performance of media is not confidenceable
eg all chenal break this news
[COLOR="Blue"] 78 afrad maray gaay[/COLOR]
what a great tragedy ? on road accident media say 20 jan bahaq or shaheed
but in current attack media rule is unacceptable, media language is immoral

3- representative of ahmadi says india cannot involve in this case,
but a question in the name of ahmadi representative
how can he give this statement without proof?

Saqib Shah Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:32 PM

[B]HAH,whenever blast occurred in masjid,army area...we have no clue who behind this........but this time blast in Qadiyanis Aibadat Gha we activly find persons..what this....if muslim die then our police says we are searching...but when non muslim die they actively find them... Why???i dont understand [/B]

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:57 PM

Salamona

the Tragic incident,which once again derived international attention towards pakistan.It seems an international plot against this nation and that intends to
to destabilize the country by establishing justifications for getting it blamed internationally.It is being aired that security agencies reportedly warned about such attacks,but it is thousand pities,that no pre-emtive measure against such credible reports was taken by the incumbant government.We,being muslims have ot been saddled with the task to make mince meat of those who do not believe in Islamic injunctions;on the contrary we have been directed to follow our belief and let others do their's.
This was not an accidental myhem,rather it was a preplanned and well brainstormed violence,which should have been precluded by security forces.

08:41 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.